Chapter 130

The appearance of the two protagonists is still online.
My brother Hengs monk dress is really good-looking. Brother Heng, you should be a monk. I dont have to worry about finding a beautiful woman anytime and anywhere.
Is Yan Jinyi so good at teasing? I can watch her molesting brother Heng ten times!
Ive decided. Tomorrow, I will watch "The Lord of the Island" after watching "The Lord of the Island". The children will only do multiple-choice questions.
The next day, at 2:30 in the afternoon, the premiere of "The Lord of the Village" officially began.
"Lord of the Island" was ten minutes earlier than it.
As Tao Wei expected, because of the time collision with "Island Lord", Lin Chenggong spent a lot of thought on publicity. Almost all the theaters of the city's movie theater "Island Lord" are full. ", only half of the people sitting.
However, this is much better than he expected.
At this time, the main creators of the crew are sitting in a teahouse drinking tea.
"Director Tao, can we really compare to the "Lord of the Island"? Look at their attendance rate. According to reports, the tickets for the next two days were also robbed."
As for "The Female Lord", let alone the day after tomorrow, there are still a lot of votes left today.
Tao Wei also learned what Yan Jinyi did, sipping melon seeds and drinking tea in an unusually calm manner.
"What anxious, this is only the first one."
"Director Tao, you are usually the most anxious?"
Tao Wei took a sip of tea, "Calm down, don't be impatient, have confidence in yourself."
"..."
How do you feel that the monk is not Brother Heng or Dao Tao?
After the first screening, Tao Wei waited ten minutes before logging on to Weibo.
The hot searches are all about "Owner of the Island", so many praises and praises, everyone has to suspect that this is a navy.
Tao Wei kept refreshing, and finally, in the hot search hanging tail position, brushed the "Female Village Lord".
It was a female college student who posted Weibo.
I asked my roommate to watch "Island Lord" together, but unfortunately I didnt get a ticket, so I could only switch to "The Woman Lord". It was originally just to pass the time, but I was completely attracted.
It looks very real, there is no feeling of fifty cents special effects, Lin Cong is crying blindly when he died, I strongly recommend everyone to see it!
At the back, a photo of Lin Conggui is attached.
In the photo, Lin Conggui is wearing a red wedding gown, holding a long sword in his hand, standing in the sea of corpses.
The blood on the floor seemed to blend with her wedding dress.
She stood there blankly, with a full moon above her head, and her pretty face was almost white.
There are already more than a thousand comments on this Weibo.
This snapshot is absolutely amazing.
His eyes are well received, and a strong murderous aura is revealed in despair, Yan Jinyi looks good at acting!
I love it, its so beautiful, I really like her.
After that, many netizens who watched the movie posted Weibo.
Im not a loser if Im a shareholder, the bandits are true. Lets go with Liu Ran. Brother Heng and Yan Jinyi are the perfect match!
Im dead, Yan Jinyis female bandit kills me too much. She is so beautiful, sassy and cool. She is really a female bandit! I was bent, and Amway friends are ready to watch it again.
My brother Heng made a big breakthrough in acting and watched Lin Conggui die in front of him. That look is absolutely amazing!
"The Female Lord" is the end of the tragedy.
Tao Wei knew that the love between the monk and the female bandit could not end well.
Lin Conggui's stockade was taken over by the government, and everyone in the stockade died.
Lin Conggui killed those officers and soldiers, and then snarled himself in front of Cang Yang.
Before she died, many netizens posted the last words she said.
"I'm a bandit, but I never kill good people; I'm a bandit, but I always keep my purest self; I'm a bandit, but I care about love and righteousness. Why, you just can't see me? What Buddhism to him Rules, those who go to him are not accepted by the world. I, Lin Conggui, have never been accepted by the world. In the end...you still gave up me for the sake of the world in your heart..."