Chapter 73

Does it matter to me?"
Yan Jinyi asked back.
Huo Qingyuan stared at Yan Jinyi's calm face.
She must be doing this because she was hurt so badly by her second brother.
It's so pitiful, because I think I might not be able to stay at Huo's house, so I can just make myself stronger?
Huo Qingyuan hesitated, "Second Sister-in-law...I...I found that you are pretty good..."
Ersao?
Yan Jinyi was a little surprised. She knew she would be able to surrender this little girl sooner or later, but she didn't expect to be surrendered so soon.
"Go to bed, study hard, don't be an idiot."
Huo Qingyuan was a little embarrassed, "I, I know."
"Well, if all the final exams are passed, how about I give you a gift?"
It is rare for Yan Jinyi to put out a smile, shallow, but in Huo Qingyuan's eyes, it is more brilliant than the sun.
Her heart beats suddenly. On weekdays, everyone will give her gifts on New Year's Day or birthday. No one cares about her grades, and no one takes it as a reward.
Because she is the eldest lady of the Huo family, she was born with a golden spoon, even if she didn't study well, she still had a good life.
But Yan Jinyi...
Huo Qingyuan grinned, "Okay!"
Huo Zixing, who went upstairs happily, just came down with a glass of water: "???"
That woman wants to give Huo Qingyuan a gift?
Going down the stairs in two or three steps and sitting on the sofa opposite Yan Jinyi, after thinking for a while, he took out his mobile phone to find out the rectification plan of the public relations department and put it in front of Yan Jinyi.
"I've already taught the public relations department. As long as you instruct, you can start fighting at any time, and if you need an agent and assistant..."
"No, let my scandal grow."
"what?"
Before that, you said that the public relations department grew up eating garbage?
Leaning back on the sofa, holding the tea cup in one hand and tapping on the surface of the cup lightly, "I'm very curious, how far can I go without public relations."
You are so cruel...
No one would dare to treat you without PR, right?
Suddenly remembering his purpose, Huo Zixing clenched a fist to his lips and coughed, "Well, you, you want to give Huo Qingyuan a gift?"
"Ok."
"She can't pass all subjects, so give up."
The stairway was about to turn back to Huo Qingyuan, who said good night to Yan Jin: "???"
Damn it!
Third brother, you are immoral, but I am your sister. Why do you say that to me?
"What if you pass?"
"Impossible," Huo Zixing waved his hand, "I don't know what kind of virtue Huo Qingyuan is? Well, actually... Actually, it's just over a month since my birthday, your second sister-in-law..."
Yan Jinyi suddenly showed an expression of enlightenment, "Want me to give you a supplementary gift?"
Huo Zixing felt embarrassed himself.
But when Yan Jinyi said to give Huo Qingyuan a gift, he was particularly unconvinced!
"Li is light and sentimental. I know you are short of money. You can give anything you want. I don't dislike it."
When it comes to this, Yan Jinyi feels that if he refuses, he will inevitably be somewhat unkind.
"Okay, I'll check it out when I have time."
Huo Zixing was happy. "You can use the money you plan to buy Huo Qingyuan's gifts for me. Anyway, Huo Qingyuan can't use it. Well, I'm going to the company for a meeting tomorrow.
Yan Jinyi nodded.
Huo Qingyuan upstairs looked at Huo Zixing with disdain.
Third brother, you are a real dog!
I am going to pass the general exam this time, and I will slap you in the face with the test paper!
It's really hateful!
There is no update today, see you tomorrow!
Why hasn't the hero appeared yet?
because!
Him! Do not! Match!