Chapter 109

Why do you think Yan Jinyi has become so fierce and masculine?
Tan Sangsanghu stepped forward and hugged Yan Jinyi, "Jinyi, marrying to a big family like Huo's family will definitely suffer. It is better to be cruel. If you are still weak in that big family, you will definitely suffer. Tang Qing The material is at my home. When I go back, I will use a trumpet to break the news. Don't worry, Mumu and I are your strong backing."
I thought Tan Sangsang would be amazed and then pulled her to ask about the life of the rich, but I didn't expect that she would...
No wonder they are good friends.
Yan Jinyi twitched the corners of her mouth, so she could barely accept it.
Suddenly, Yan Jinyi felt her thighs being hugged, and she looked down and saw Mu Mu's face close to her, "Mother Yan, don't worry, Mu Mu will protect you."
"..."
This was the first time someone told her to protect her.
Moreover, the other party is still a milk doll!
Yan Jinyi is very similar to many rough guys. He can't stand up to children at all. When he sees it, he looks like a ghost.
but
This little radish head seems very cute.
"When I make money, please have a lollipop."
Tan Sangsang repeatedly promised that he would not shake out the fact that Yan Jinyi was the second youngest of the Huo Family.
She was actually shocked.
Just holding back hard.
As soon as Yan Jinyi arrived home, he received a call from Tan Sangsang.
"Jinyi, you go check Weibo, it's very exciting."
"it is good."
Yan Jinyi couldn't wait to start Weibo, and the words "Tang Qing and the second male "Island Lord" enter and exit the hotel together" instantly caught her eye.
This title is so imaginative!
The most important thing is that it is a man who is rumoring the scandal with Tang Qing.
This is what Tan Sangsang accidentally photographed!
Yan Jinyi grinned, excited.
The person who broke the news is a professional entertainment gossip account with thousands of fans. It may be an angle problem. The two seem to be very close, Tang Qing with a cigarette in his mouth, looks rebellious, and the male number two face With a bright smile, he was of an average size, standing beside Tang Qing as delicate as a young wife.
My house has collapsed!
Fuck, it was Mr. Tang and Mr. Huo that I knocked on the CP. I heard that they are incompatible with fire and water, and they feel like they are fond of them.
"Knock Huotang cp to add me, what the **** is the second young lady? Isn't it fragrant to see two handsome guys falling in love and killing each other?
It's terrible, terrible, people in this era are terrible.
but
Yan Jinyi didn't consciously pick up his brain.
Really...
Quite seductive.
Down Group
Hearing a loud bang, several men and women in professional attire exited from the president's office with horrified faces.
Tang Qing pulled on his tie, staring at the computer screen.
"Check, who is the one who dares to spread the scandal of Lao Tzu!"
The assistant stood trembling and nodded hurriedly when he heard the words, "Mr Tang, is it the second youngest grandmother of the Huo family?"
The second youngest of the Huo Family?
Tang Qing snorted coldly, "It's nothing more than a woman who can't be on the stage."
People like Huo Xishen are more ruthless than him, and he doesn't believe that Huo Xishen has any feelings with the so-called Second Young Lady.
And the young ladies of the Huo family, they are not fuel-efficient lamps.
The second youngest of the Huo Family?
Tang Qing suddenly narrowed his eyes, "It's a good method. Huo Xishen couldn't figure out his identity, so he asked the woman to deal with Laozi and pour dirty water on Laozi."
Although, Mr. Tang may have some conspiracy theory.
But it makes sense.
"Mr Tang, the news has been cancelled by contacting the relevant department, so what shall we do next?"