Chapter 127

Capitalists will only prioritize their own interests. This is no longer a multiple choice question.
Anyone who has a bit of IQ will choose the latter without thinking about it.
Tang Qing seldom played Weibo, and he knew the situation after receiving notification from his assistant.
His face instantly turned green, his eyes spitting fire and staring at Lin Chenggong, "You **** play Laozi?"
Lin Chenggong shuddered with fright, "Don't dare, Mr. Tang, yes, Tao Wei used a method. I don't know that those people actually didn't even give you the face to court the second youngest of the Huo family."
In a word, all the responsibilities are transferred to the second young wife and Tao Wei.
Tang Qing scolded an swear word, "How much a woman's face is worth? They all see the face of Huo Xishen and the old man of the Huo family. I will bear this matter today. If the box office still can't beat the others, come and see you with your dog head. ."
Lin Chenggong's legs trembled fiercely. As expected, he was born as a gangster. Tang Qing's hostility was too shocking.
"Yes, yes, don't worry, Mr. Tang, I'm confident that our box office will surpass "The Lord of the Village"."
He worked so hard to spend so much money on publicity, how can he not get his money back?
It is one thing to have confidence, but another to end up.
Tang Qing tilted Erlang's legs and grabbed his hair a little irritably. It seemed that he really underestimated the second grandmother of Huo's family.
Zhao Xinchen, as one of the investors of "The Female Lord", is very honored to receive Yan Jinyi's invitation.
He even felt flattered when he saw the text messages that Yan Jinyi sent to him.
I didn't expect that one day he could become the younger brother of the second grandma!
When I think of Wang Qifeng's current fate, inexplicably, I still feel a little proud.
"The Lord of the Village" trial screening site.
A group of big guys didn't see the second young grandmother. They thought they might have been tricked by Tao Wei. Soon, they caught Huo Zixing sitting in the first row holding a bucket of popcorn.
Damn it!
Isn't that Huo Sanshao!
Regardless of his unlearning all day long, TG Entertainment can be taken care of by him.
"Three young masters, I really didn't expect you to come to the trial screening. I don't know your second wife..."
"I'm the representative of the second sister-in-law," Huo Zixing stuffed his mouth with popcorn, and suddenly raised his eyebrows to look at the person coming, and said vaguely, "Why, this young master is not qualified?"
"Yes, yes, of course. If you are not qualified, who is qualified? I don't know Mr. Huo's birthday..."
"Oh, the second sister-in-law draws lots to decide."
A group of people showed a dazed look.
"The second sister-in-law draws lots to determine the list of invitees."
Can this be drawn?
The second youngest of Huo's grandmother is really wayward.
Huo Zixing glanced at Yan Jinyi. He was telling the truth. Yan Jinyi really said that this kind of thing can be decided by drawing lots.
As soon as the advertisement started playing on the screen, Zhao Xinchen came in.
Everyone looked back.
Ho!
Isn't this the second generation ancestor of the Zhao family? This second generation ancestor is very proud. I didn't expect that even he would sell the favor of the second youngest grandmother. It seems that they have come right.
As soon as Zhao Xinchen saw Yan Jinyi sitting in the front row, he immediately got down, Pi Diandian ran over, ignoring the gazes of the people around him, "Good evening tonight, I wish your movie a big hit!"
? ? ?
Under what circumstances, why does this little ancestor please the unknown female star so much?
If he remembers correctly, the scandal that happened before was still because of Yan Jinyi.
Yan Jinyi looked calm, "Sit down."