Chapter 134

Yan Jinyi suddenly squinted Huo Zixing, "Why are you still standing here?"
"Didn't you let me come here?"
She waved her hand impatiently, "It's nothing for you, let's go cool."
You scumbag who doesn't recognize people when they mention skirts!
Old ruthless!
It's been a full week since the release of "The Lord of the Wall Street". This time, "The Lord of the Wall Street" is really hot.
In seven days, not only did the box office surpass the "Lord of the Island", there are also many movie theaters that previously refused to put the film on the shelves now begging for it.
Not only that, but also promised to increase the number of screenings.
Fuck, the box office statistics of "The Female Lord" has exceeded 200 million. This has already been paid back, and the rest is profit.
I knew that today is also a day of trouble for the bandit couple! I'm even more troubled at the box office if it doesn't work hard!
Gold will always shine. Come on, Sister Jin, Sister Jin may become the biggest winner this year!
Sister Jins support will be recruited. Dont miss it when you pass by. Are you quite a bandit wife? Overbearing female bandit is waiting for you to deliver it to your door!
Tao Wei's face was full of spring all day long, smiling everywhere he went.
On the other hand, Lin Chenggong, watching the enemy's works catch up with him, was almost mad.
"Go dig it, you guys dig it for me to see if the actors in their crew have any black material. If you don't have one, you have to put it on me. Tao Wei must not have a chance to climb on top of my head again."
"Director Lin, who of us dare to dig Zhuang Heng's black material? That Tao Wei's black material is nothing more than the previous ones."
The deputy director was shivering on one side. Zhuang Heng is notoriously bad-tempered in the circle. Don't look at him smiling all day, anyone who dares to provoke him must die miserably.
The boss of Zhuang Heng Company didn't seem to dare to offend him.
"Then go to dig Yan Jinyi, that little bitch, relying on his character, dare to beat people in full view, just use this to dig, campus violence will do anything."
Once Yan Jinyi was named school violent, the star road behind her was ruined.
"Tao Wei is in the limelight right now, Zhuang Heng, I dare not easily provoke you, and now, the only one who can ruin "The Lord of the Village" is Yan Jinyi, a stinky girl with no background, huh," Lin Chenggong squinted. He squinted, "Let her know how she will offend me."
"Okay, I will do it now."
Yan Jinyi has recently been inviting various variety shows continuously, and several good scripts have been delivered automatically.
The role of Lin Conggui is too popular, plus her Weibo name, and now the fans of Yan Jinyi have given their support club a resounding name-Bandit Den.
"Hey, someone is investigating you."
Yan Jinyi was lying on the sofa playing games, Huo Zixing threw the tablet to her, "It should be Lin Chenggong."
"Investigate me? What can I do to investigate?"
"You have been running for three years, you..."
Before he finished speaking, Yan Jinyi shot it with a stab eye, Huo Zixing quickly changed his words, "You have been in the entertainment industry for a long time. You should understand these crooked ways. Some people are greedy for other people's good grades, and they have to get some black material if they try to do anything. come out."
Yan Jinyi nodded, she knew that Tao Wei was not.
However, Lin Chenggong is sure to pour dirty water on her?
I'm afraid it's not too long.
"What was investigated."
"It's your family background and so on. Don't worry, I have arranged someone to make trouble. I guess I can't find out anything."