Chapter 94

Huo Zixing shrank his neck, a little dazed.
"I, I'm not trying to stop her from wasting money."
Huo Qingyuan snorted coldly.
"Huo Qingyuan, don't you really like Yan Jinyi's second sister-in-law now? You think, the second brother didn't have a good impression on her, this time she stopped her black card. If Yan Jinyi loses another 100 million, the second brother will definitely hate her even more She's gone."
Ersao can't fail!
Huo Qingyuan tried to brainwash herself.
"Forget it, if you are willing to be the victim, go ahead!" Seeing Huo Qingyuan's indifferent expression, Huo Zixing waved his hand, "By the way, you said she asked me to see her stay away in the future?"
Huo Qingyuan nodded her head, "Third Brother, you're done, Third Brother, you should pack up and go to M State to vote for Second Brother!"
Huo Zixing tried to maintain his arrogance as his brother, "I, I'm not afraid."
I'm not afraid of your shaking!
*
Yan Jinyi hung up, rubbing his chin with one hand and thinking seriously.
Looking for Zhao Xinchen to invest?
Wouldn't it be necessary to give the Zhao family to earn money?
Why!
She didn't break the Zhao family and they should be grateful!
but
The beautiful eyes flashed across the dark glow, "I will be filming tomorrow, I have to leave beforehand."
Tao Wei watched Yan Jinyi get in the car and leave.
"Brother Heng, otherwise, otherwise, which 100 million did you work so hard to invest?"
Zhuang Heng glanced at Tao Wei, "Didn't you hear that Little Chili didn't agree? Hmph, you still want to corrupt my money, there is no ant hole."
Zhuang Hengte left proudly.
"..."
The rhythmic music makes people's heartbeat unconsciously speed up, and the brilliant lights intertwine with the wine glasses.
Yan Jinyi walked through the crowd, finally, his eyes fixed on the table that was cut off by the screen in the corner.
She stroked her long hair and strode over.
The crisp sound of high-heeled shoes was drowned out by the deafening music. Soon, Yan Jinyi saw Zhao Xinchen sitting on the sofa hugging left and right.
She walked over with a blank face, pushed the **** girl lying in Zhao Xinchen's arms, and sat next to him.
Zhao Xinchen was about to say swear words, and when he saw Yan Jinyi, he stood up frightened.
"Sister Jin, why are you here?"
Yan Jinyi lifted his eyelids, took the banana slices on the table and ate it, "I'm looking for you."
Could it be that his sister of the pit brother went to provoke Huo Qingyuan again?
In addition to Zhao Xinchen, there are also a few rich second generations.
Seeing Yan Jinyi, they showed wretched expressions one by one, and whistled at her: "Yo, where's the big beauty, Xinchen, your new horse?"
Horse?
Yan Jinyi's eyebrows moved.
Zhao Xinchen watched the banana slice she was holding instantly broken into dregs, his heart jumped, "Shut up, stop talking nonsense!"
"Oh, what are you doing so fiercely? You deny it? Since it's not the brother, I'm not welcome."
As he said, the man took his wine glass and walked towards Yan Jinyi, making a self-confidently handsome gesture, "Beauty, I think you look very much like my next girlfriend. Can you ask a name?"
Yan Jinyi glanced coldly, "You look like the next person I'm going to beat."
The man was stunned, then he smiled suddenly, "Beauty, you really know how to joke."
"Before I get angry, get out."
"Beauty, what are you doing so fiercely? Isn't it just for people in our circle to come here?"
The man's hand is already on Yan Jinyi's shoulder, "I think you are good, how about it, go with brother?"
It is still a chapter written on the phone, so...
How did the authors of those mobile phone codewords do it, so difficult! !