Chapter 87

This event was broadcast live, and everyone's every move was seen in the eyes of the majority of netizens.
Huojia
Huo Qingyuan sat on the sofa side by side with Huo Zixing, staring at the TV screen while eating melon seeds.
"Second brother, why did you say we were suddenly... suddenly conquered by the second wife?"
Huo Zixing looked upright, "Because we can't win."
Huo Qingyuan nodded, "Brother, why haven't the women who claim to be pregnant with your child come to the door recently?"
Huo Zixing thought of Wang Jiaojiao.
He drank silently, "Who dares to come to Yan Jinyi?"
makes sense.
"You have the ability to call her name in front of your second sister-in-law! What's the secret to calling her?"
He has this guilty heart, not the guts.
Finally, when the two of them waited until Yan Jinyi appeared on the stage, they looked like Xiao Mimei Xiao Mimei, staring straight at Yan Jinyi.
When I saw Yan Jinyi kicking Lin successfully with Zhang Yilei.
Huo Zixing: "I was scared by her sturdiness at the beginning, so I can't be convinced!"
Huo Qingyuan: "Second Sister-in-law is so gentle to us, I really want to go up and kick!"
Zhang Guoquan had already circled the manor with his mobile phone.
"Second Young Master, the garden has not changed much. If you have any comments, you can tell me."
He stared at the phone screen, respectfully.
At this moment, on the screen, an expensive man is sitting behind his desk, with gold-framed glasses on the bridge of his nose, looking a bit of a gentle scum.
Huo Xishen put down his pen, pushed away his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose, "What is arguing over there?"
"The third young master and the young lady are watching the live broadcast of the second young grandma."
"Ok?"
Zhang Guoquan pointed the camera at the TV, and Huo Xishen happened to see the scene of Yan Jinyi kicking people.
"..."
"what is she doing?"
Zhang Guoquan wiped his cold sweat secretly, "Yes, kicking people."
Huo Xishen raised his thick eyebrows, when he was blind and unable to see?
"Let Huo Qingyuan and Huo Zixing have a relationship with that woman."
The Huo family seedlings are going to be damaged.
This woman must be educated.
Well, Heika has to stop her too.
Huo Qingyuan and Huo Zixing didn't know that Zhang Guoquan had betrayed them, and by the way they pitted Yan Jinyi.
At the scene of the event, Lin Chenggong was helped by the crew to stand up. He noticed the strange look around him, and he wanted to find a hole in the hole immediately.
He gritted his teeth at Yan Jinyi and said sharply, "What are you doing Yan Jinyi? This is the moral quality of being an actress?"
Yan Jinyi was yelled at by Lin Chenggong, his face paled for several degrees.
She bit her lower lip with her teeth, with an expression of weeping, "I was robbed of my position as Director Lin said, so won't anyone trouble me when I go back?"
"you"
"This position was left to me by Zhuang Heng. You grabbed my position and left me no place to stand. Shouldn't I hit you?"
What is this **** talking about?
He was clearly kicked. How could she be the victim?
"Then what about me? I didn't take your place. Yan Jinyi, you deliberately provoke our crew to create momentum for you in "The Girl Lord".
Yan Jinyi looked at Zhang Yilei disdainfully as if he changed his face from the show, "It's purely because Zhuang Heng sees you not pleasing to your eyes, I will help him beat you."
Zhuang Heng tore at Yan Jinyi's skirt, "Little Chili, this man has a thick skin and it hurts, so why am I willing to let you do it yourself?"
Yan Jinyi has not kept up with Zhuang Heng's brain circuits for the time being.
How do you know that Zhuang Heng learned how Yan Jinyi gave Zhang Yilei a kick, "The ugly person wants to seduce my little pepper."
Sleepy, sleepy, one more chapter on Saturday to make up for today