165

Tang Qingteng stood up from the sofa and spit out the cigarette **** in his mouth into the ashtray, "You said that Huo Xishen and his wife are also here?"
"Yes, I passed by just now, and I heard that the young lady introduced the person next to her like this."
Does this woman from the Huo family really take him Tang Qing seriously? Every one of them dared to run to his place?
With more than half an hour before the auction, Yan Jinyi and Shen Yan were resting in the lounge.
"Jin Yi, this time the auctions are quite special. They were sent by wealthy wives and daughters, but most of them are collections of calligraphy and painting. Grandpa is very interested in these."
Lots from a wealthy wife?
Yan Jin thought for a while, "Sister-in-law, am I a rich wife?"
Shen Yan didn't expect that Yan Jinyi would ask this suddenly, and nodded, "The Huo family is a top rich family, and you are naturally a rich wife."
Even the leader among wealthy wives.
Yan Jinyi is happy now, she can also be a high-class person.
"Can I auction something?"
"Of course, it should be too late to register now."
Soon, the person in charge was called over.
When Tang Qing came down the stairs, he happened to see the person in charge of the auction coming with a tray.
"Wait, what is that?"
Seeing Tang Qing, the person in charge immediately bowed respectfully, "Hello, Mr. Tang, this is the lot of the second grandma of the Huo Family."
"Ok?"
The second grandma of the Huo Family's lot?
With his thick eyebrows raised, Tang Qing suddenly became curious. Apart from anything else, he stretched out his hand to lift the silk cloth on the tray, and a wooden bracelet suddenly came into view.
"What the **** is this?"
"Mr. Tang, the second young lady said that this is a magical bracelet from Heiyun Village that can ward off evil spirits and protect safety. She thought about it for a long time before reluctantly giving it up for auction."
Since you are so reluctant, don't auction it!
"How much does she ask for this broken thing?"
The person in charge coughed, "The starting price is 200,000 yuan."
Only a circle of wood, 200,000?
"What rare treasure wood is this?"
"The second young lady said that this bracelet is made of wood from Heiyun Village that has absorbed the essence of the sun and the moon for a hundred years. The thing that the young lady of the Huo family brought out is naturally not a common product."
So, what exactly is Heiyun Village?
Tang Qing glanced at the closed lounge door.
Yan Jinyi and Shen Yan were just about to go out, they almost ran into Tang Qing when they opened the door, and frowned, "Where is the lunatic, I don't know if this is the resting place of my daughter's house?"
? ? ?
Tang Qing looked puzzled.
When did Lao Tzus room dedicated to receiving guests become a place dedicated to her daughters rest?
Shen Yan had recognized Tang Qing and pulled Layan Jinyi forward, with a decent smile on her face, and nodded towards Tang Qing slightly, "Ms. Tang, long time no see."
Tang Qing's eyes were always on Yan Jinyi's face.
He recognizes this woman as the heroine of "The Female Lord". He still watched the video of her success in playing Lin!
Because of that play, Tang Qing had the greatest shame in his life.
Failure to invest in movies is not a new thing, but those netizens who are too idle to compare the two movies, the entire crew of "Island Lord" has become a joke with him as an investor!
Why is this woman with Shen Yan?
Tang Qing glanced at the room subconsciously, there was no other person, so...
This woman who indirectly caused him to be laughed at was Huo Xishen's daughter-in-law who didn't know when to marry him?