Chapter 126

"President Tang, welcome Mr. Tang to come to the screening party, please come inside."
With a smile on Lin Chenggong's face, he greeted him with joy.
Tang Qing glanced at the people present, "Where are they?"
"Those few will come later, Mr. Tang, it's hot outside, you can go in and sit in there." As he said, Lin Chenggong winked at Liu Ran quickly.
Liu Ran walked over with a light smile, "Hello, Mr. Tang, I'm Liu Ran, the heroine of "Island Lord", please come from Mr. Tang."
Tang Qing glanced at Liu Ran, "I have to say that Huo Xishen and his wife have a better vision for the heroine."
In other words, Yan Jinyi is more beautiful than Liu Ran.
Liu Ran squeezed his fist, his smile stiffened a bit, "Mr Tang, I have always conquered the audience with my strength."
Tang Qing said with disdain, "Really?"
Regardless of whether Tang Qing was born as a rogue, he still had a good vision. Nowadays, any cat or dog can be an actor, and there are only a handful of people who have real acting skills.
"I won't let you down."
Liu Ran stared at Tang Qing's handsome profile, with waves in his heart. Tang Qing is the president of the Tang family. In terms of status, he is much higher than Zhuang Heng.
After entering the theater, Tang Qing waited for almost half an hour, but still did not see the bosses.
The smile on Lin Chenggong's face almost couldn't hold back, and he waved to the deputy director, "Call to ask, it will start in a few minutes, why don't Wang Dong and others arrive yet?"
The deputy director looked extremely complicated at this moment, glanced at Tang Qing carefully, and handed the phone to Lin Chenggong, "Director Lin, look at this."
Seeing this, Lin Chenggong frowned, "When did you still let me read Weibo and ask you to call and ask about the situation."
The assistant director wiped the cold sweat on his forehead, "No, Director Lin, then, the big bosses all ran to the screening party of "The Lord of the Village"."
Lin Chenggong's face went black for an instant, and he snatched the phone.
These are a few sets of photos posted by an entertainment reporter.
The address of the photo happened to be at the entrance of the movie theater owned by Huo's. More than a dozen luxury cars were parked on the side of the road. The person who had promised to come to the trial screening of "Island Lord" appeared at the entrance of the other party.
"What's the matter?" Lin Chenggong murmured.
"I, I don't know, didn't these people agree to us?"
"It must be Tao Wei's method, **** it."
The other party.
Tao Wei was ready to let the trial screening start ahead of schedule, and the closed door was suddenly pushed open.
The first person who walked in was a bald, middle-aged man. This man was familiar to him, as if he was an old Dong of some company.
Immediately afterwards, a well-known actress and her big boss husband...
A dozen people walked in in succession, all of Shengjing's worthy figures.
Tao Wei rubbed his eyes vigorously, "He, did they go in the wrong place? This is not the site of the preview screening of "The Island Master"!"
"That's right," Yan Jinyi said calmly, "for the second youngest grandma."
The second grandma?
But the second youngest grandma is not there!
Tao Wei turned his gaze to Huo Zixing again. It was not bad to have Huo Sanshao.
The important thing is that these people want to attend the birthday party of Huo's grandfather, don't they?
Whoops...
How can he be He De, who can hold the thigh of the second youngest grandmother of the Huo Family!
Soon, this matter boarded the hot search list.
Whats the matter, that Wang Dong and that Vice President Chen, arent they all the guests who are going to the "Island Lord" screening party? Why did they all go to the enemy camp?
Its...a bit surprised, maybe I see Huo Sanshao go and want to cheat?
You dont understand this, right? Its just a screening of a movie. How important is the chance to get tickets to the Huos birthday party? One is to simply let you go out and sell your face, and the other is to let you meet more people than you are.