Chapter 149

hapter 149 Brother, you are back
The public relations department of TG Entertainment deserves to be hailed as the team on the ceiling of Shengjing, and news about Yan Jinyi's unfavorable news has been removed.
"Lin Chenggong tried the unspoken rules, Yan Jinyi"
Lin Chengchengs unspoken rules fail to be beaten
"Lin was successfully arrested and became a joke"
The public opinion of the hot search immediately turned to Lin Chenggong. The artists who were still speaking for Lin Chenggong saw his captured photos and deleted Weibo and chose to silence.
Not only that, TG Entertainment also broke the news about a set of photos of Lin Chenggong playing with Yan Jinyi.
In the photo, Yan Jinyi and Lin Chenggong are sitting in a coffee shop. Lin Chenggong stretches out his hands as if trying to touch her face.
The second one is a dynamic picture of Lin Chenggong being slapped by Yan Jinyi.
Happy, I hate this kind of bullying, and I want to unspoken rules.
I didnt expect Lin Chenggong to be such a person. Its horrible. The female stars in the entertainment industry should protect themselves!
I dont care. Anyway, Im going to fan Yan Jinyi. Will the bandits den still pay? I want to learn from your idols.
Yan Jinyi is pretty good and can protect himself.
Yan Jinyi gained another batch of fans.
The birthday of Mr. Huo was getting closer, and invitations were sent out one after another.
The major families in Shengjing received invitation letters except those who had a mismatch with the Huo family.
The huge Huo Family Manor is quiet.
Yan Jinyi was sleeping upstairs, approaching the exam. In order to get her second wife to forgive Huo Qingyuan for her hard work recently, she sat in the garden with a book early in the morning.
As for whether to see it, that's another matter.
The closed iron door suddenly opened, and a black business car came slowly.
Huo Qingyuan saw the license plate number sharply and quickly closed the book in her hand and jumped off the wicker chair.
The car was quite stable, and Zhang Guoquan had already passed by and opened the door.
The morning sun was a little cool, and Huo Qingyuan pulled her thin coat and stared at the car.
Soon, a handsome man walked down.
He was wearing a white shirt with a light gray waistcoat on the outside, and the suit trousers of the same color made his legs extremely straight and slender.
He had short black hair combed behind his head, and a pair of silver-framed glasses stood on the bridge of his nose. Seeing Zhang Guoquan, the man smiled and nodded politely.
"Master, welcome home."
"Uncle Zhang, it's been a long time since I got more energetic."
"It's all good prescriptions prescribed by the eldest master. My husband and I are getting younger and younger."
Huo Qingyuan has already ran over, "Big Brother, you are back!"
Huo Chengyu was slightly startled when he saw Huo Qingyuan at first glance.
As long as Huo Qingyuan leaves her room on weekdays, she must have makeup on her face, and she will dye her hair every other time. How long has it been since she saw her original hair color?
Not only that, Huo Qingyuan came out in her pajamas.
"what are you doing?"
Huo Qingyuan shook the textbook in her hand, "Big Brother, I'm endorsing, and the exam is about to go."
endorsement?
Huo Qingyuan also knew the endorsement, which is surprising.
"Where is Huo Zixing?"
"The third brother is on a business trip and won't be back until tonight."
Huo Chengyu nodded and walked into the villa first.
Although Huojia Manor is gorgeous, it always lacks the taste of home.
Huo Xishen is a person who likes to be clean and concise. He is at home on weekdays and there will never be anything more irrelevant in the living room.
Other Huo family members are also used to it.
As soon as Huo Chengyu entered the door, he saw a pile of snacks placed on the coffee table, as well as a shelf for displaying antiques in the corner, which was also covered with snacks at the moment.
"You bought it?"