Chapter. 1

Gabrielle and her friends were excited about their plans to travel to Italy for a much needed holiday. They had planned this for too long and now that their plans are finally coming true they intend to enjoy it to the fullest. Gabrielle at 21 is alot of things but shy was never her. Gabe as in Gabrielle thats how her friends call her is confident, intelligent, smart, beautiful and talented who speaks 8 languages including her native French and English. She loves to dance and bake knows her guns and does her sports which is kicking boxing and Karate. Since young age she indulged herself to many things includes painting, cooking lessons and sports keeping herself mentally and physically strong. She is a sweetheart who believes in kindness and selflessness. Being the only child she is dotted and pampered like a princess that she is for her parents. She does come from a rich background and money was never a problem but she always kept herself down to earth and hence appreciated by many.
Helping her father at work since she was 18 and now she recently turn 21 it was time for a good vacation which her father says she deserves. Hence she was calling her friends Camille, Adalene and Estelle to plan their deserved holiday. Finally after much planning they decided to travel to Italy and spend 3 weeks to alot of partying and site seeing. Having rich parents adds up but they decided to travel first class rather than private jet because Gabrielle wanted to experience normal things and her parents loves her for being humble. They arrived in Italy late so they decided to rest for the night so that they start their day fresh tomorrow. Gabrielle slept as soon as she hit the bed surely exhausted.
The next day after having breakfast at their hotel they went out sight seeing and hit a couple of stores before lunch. After lunch they went back to the hotel to have a late swim before they head out to party at one of the famous night club not very far from their hotel. Gabrielle and her friends love to party but they never out do anything that would affect their reputation, off course they drink and dance but never out of line. Gabrielle has always been wise about not getting too drunk for some pervert to take chances and tonight would be the same. They would drink dance but will keep their limits intact and enjoy to the fullest. After getting ready they head out for the club around 9. The club was definitely happening and packed to the max. They head straight for the bar to order their drinks. Enjoying their drinks they all face the dance floor checking out the club. Adalene was looking around and went to say how the men were hot and appetizing which made Camille and Estelle grin like they just won a lottery. Gabrielle was enjoying the music and starts heading to the dance floor dragging her friends along. Gabrielle and her friends are beautiful and offcourse they got alot of attention when started dancing together, they knew not to indulge with strangers thats why they always kept distance even when men flock to them for a dance. Gabe called her friends for another drink and they all agreed heading back to the bar. Enjoying their drink they chatted among themselves about what other plans they plan to do during the holiday all awhile unaware of the group of men who were eyeing them from the office window above.
It was almost midnight they decided to head back to have late night snacks and some wine back at the hotel so they went out of the club towards their hotel.
A phone call was made at that very moment and that was the start of a new journey for Gabrielle and her friends. Unaware of what was happening Gabe and her friends reached their hotel room and ordered room service for snacks and wine.

Please stop to vote and comment 👌👍