Chapter. 7

Em she calls out again to him and he loves how his name sounds from her, he feels his chest warming up and his heartbeat increasing.

Do you want to know why I never had any boyfriends before?
He nods telling her to continue still holding her hands in his.

Even when both boys and men tried to pursue me....I didn't feel anything. It was not like I didn't like them or such but I didn't feel anything beside liking their physical appearance. But to me how a person looks doesn't matter much, off course who doesn't like good looking people huh... she smiles I do too but that's not enough for me to have a relationship with them. I have seen my parents in love all throughout their marriage and I want that for myself and my would be husband in my married life. You know where at the end of the day even if they fight they would end up cuddling and apologising to each other telling that it was silly of them to even be mad at each other. Thats what I want Em. With that said she squeezes my hand

I can't believe this beauty infront of me telling me exactly what and how I want for married life to be. How can this be coincidence... God what did I do to get this chance in my life??? The happiness thats bubbling in my chest can't be avoided at all...I want to jump and scream out loud....tell everyone how the fuck I get this lucky to even meet someone who wants the exact same thing. Looking into her eyes I ask her one thing I am afraid of being rejected.

Amore (love) can I kiss you?

and as soon as my mouth opens saying that I sort of regret letting it out because if she rejects me I don't know how I'm going to make it up to her to give me another chance so that I can make her want me just as the same way I want her. God help me...my heart is pounding so hard against my ribs that it seem like my heart wants to jump out of my chest.

Nothing...just nothing.
She is just looking at me without saying a word for almost 5 minutes.....but what shocks me is she slowly nods her head softly whispering a small Yes and I didn't waste my time. Slowly I lean towards her taking her face in my hands rubbing my right thumb across her right cheek and capturing her lips with mine closing my eyes.....the electric sparks hits me like I'm being electrocuted lightly and that made me shiver but I also felt her shudder at the same time... So she feels the same way....I literally thought I would die happy if I had to die after this kiss....happy she didn't reject me and mesmerized of her sweet taste. I didn't want to take my chance too far so I control my urges and kept my tongue to myself telling my heart that I will get many more chance to satisfy all the wild crazy urges I have deep within me. I felt her smile to my lips as she peck me one more time before letting go. I take her hand and kiss her knuckles and look up to see her smiling at me. That smile will definitely be the death of me.

Em.... Can I take sometime to think over everything? I want to be sure about this..about us. Will you be patient with me? She asks

How can I not be...I am willing to wait as long as she gives me the chance to pursue her. I want to know everything about her inside out...I want to be her best friend, her lover, her companion, her partner in crime.....her husband.
Smiling to her I take her hands kiss her palms and nod to her telling her I'll wait.

Amore mio (my love) don't make me wait too long...you should know it will be a torture for me.

Pecking my nose..she smiles
Aah! that beautiful smile of her and nods her head.

Em...I wouldn't want to see such handsome face looking grumpy....it will be such a shame yeah? And she giggles....
My God she is killing me with that cute raspy giggle of hers.  I won't make you wait too long mio caro (my baby)

Aahh.. she is teasing me and I can't help but love every bit of it.

Lets go to our friends shall we? We don't want them getting wrong ideas now do we? With that said I wink at her and she blushes
My God she is too beautiful..I think I'll go crazy now.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌