Chapter. 44

First of all i'd like to apologise to all my readers for making you wait for updates. I am still in my recovery but due to so much love in the form of VOTES...i decided against my rest and update something for you all loves...i hope you will keep supporting me with more love and keep voting more. Your love encourages and motivates me to do better everytime i sit down to write. Thank you all again once more i am grateful for all your appreciation. Stay safe and be blessed 🤗😇😘

It's been a week and few days already since we came back from Florence and we announced our engagement, we have been doing alot of photoshoots and finally got done with the TV show yesterday here in Rome. Dealing with everything including bringing plans together for Elias have been stressful for both me and Gabrielle. She needs time off from everything including all the media attention we have been getting lately, paparazzi showing up everywhere... bombarding with questions can be very stressful even for me. In another 2 days we are off to Cannes for the merger and more photoshoots i suppose that's why i need some my sexy wife and me time alone...we do fuck in between but more like quickies, it seems that we don't have quality time to indulge ourselves in romance and some really sexy time without the need to hurry or something/someone interrupting us. Today i plan to take my sexy finance to a beautiful resort that i own and its surrounded by enchanting forest on one side and beautiful man made lake on the other side. This should be a honeymoon before the actual honeymoon. (if you know what I mean) Calling Nick i made sure to inform him that i'll be away for a night and that i don't need any disturbance, (he knows not to bother me unless its real emergency) that should do it. Limo is ready to take us there...its a 3 hrs drive and i plan to enjoy my sexy minx on the way.
Last night was truly stressful trying to complete alot of paper works for the merger and when i was done Gabrielle was already asleep...even though i so badly wanted to wake her up for a good fuck, i just couldn't wake her from her peaceful sleep...she had been stressed and exhausted with all the photoshoot and learning about my family business. Striping my self naked, i crawl to my beautiful sleeping queen hugging her close, i kiss into her hair mumbling a goodnight and exhaustion slum me to sleep right away.

Waking up i kiss her temple as she stir in my arms, i peck her nose wishing her a good morning . Loving the feel of her warm naked body to mine...i pull her closer if that was even possible indulging myself with her warmth...he has this sexy smell and everytime i smell her...i feel my body react and my not so small cock growing hard. Thrusting my hip i let her know what she does to me... gasping she giggles playfully slapping on my chest.

You are awfully hard baby...do you need help? She playfully bats her lashes acting coy

Oh yeah...you can help me, infact only you can relief me from my awful hardness my queen I wink at her squeezing her soft ass making her moan but i have plans and we need to get ready fast...the limo should be here in 20 mins baby. Get this sexy ass in the shower while i whip something for us to eat before we leave. I kiss her sweet lips

Where are we going Em? You didn't tell me anything yesterday. Ah she feels left out again

Its a surprise baby..now come on..be ready love while i get the breakfast ready. I swat her ass making her laugh

With a quick shower in one of the quest room, i made us some pancakes and coffee. While she was showering i quickly placed a wrap around short dress and off course no panty leaving a note with it (wear this and nothing more nothing less love........ your Man) And Fuck she look hot ready to be devoured wholeheartedly with that my cock is hard eagerly waiting for a chance to be deep inside her tight pussy (my favourite place..my home) Gabrielle and i quickly had our breakfast and we were ready to go. As soon as we got inside the limo i grab her...sat her on my lap making her straddle me and start kissing her with wild passionate promise to make her scream with pleasures. Undoing the ties of her dress and seeing her naked makes me want to be inside her right away but i need my baby to beg me. Sucking on her nipple i plunge my middle finger in her already wet snatch as she scream my name (ah! music to my ears) adding another finger i suck on the other nipple loving how soft and firm her boobs are.

Please Em... She moans to my ear

Please what baby? I fuck her nice and slow with two of my fingers as i continue to suck hard on her nipple

Please please just fuck me daddy she whimpers

What do you what baby?  I know this is a torture but i love to see her beg for my cock

I want your cock inside my pussy Daddy.... please fuck me she is almost on the verge of crying begging me and how can i disappoint my queen

Undress me love i tell her looking at her still filling her with my fingers

She unbuttons my shirt all awhile looking at me, then she unzip my pants

Taking my cock out i held the base and pump myself with the same hand that had my fingers in her wet hole. She tried to take her dress off but i told her to keep that on. I took my pants and brief off with shirt still on i told her to ride me. Aligning her very wet pussy to my cock she straddle me once again and slowly she took my cock all the way in her making the both of us moan out loud....the feeling of being connected as one is simply magical. Holding her by her waist i guide her up and down my hard rod...every thrust of my cock deep inside her makes me want to be inside her forever. Picking her up i lower her and myself on the floor of the limo and start fucking her hard and fast....FUCK! She feels abso-fucking-lutely heaven that i am ready to cum but i need to make her orgasm first and with that thought i take one of her nipple in my mouth sucking hard and the other hard in between us rubbing circles on her bundle of nerves....she screams coming hard without giving her the chance to come down from her high, i grab her ass with both of my hands squeezing hard with my thighs underneath hers and ass in the air...i fuck her hard making her scream my name squirting her juice all over my cock and balls...with a loud grunt i release ropes and ropes of my seeds deep inside her trying to calm my harsh breathing. Sweaty but definately sedated for a moment with a lazy smile on her face, closed eyes....chest heaving up and down...she does look thoroughly fucked and damn she looking fucking hot!

People i can't say i will be updating regularly but your votes motivates me to try harder. Don't forget to vote and comment. Much love --- Jh