Chapter. 20

After a good bath and daily hygienic routine I got dress in one of Emiliano's silk shirt which almost look too big for me off course without panty. Spending time with him is really making me feel naughty and bold but I just love it. I love how he makes me feel comfortable and desired which I know every woman wants to feel when they are around their man. The kitchen is a sight to behold, Emiliano is cooking like an expert chef... shirtless off course masculine robust physic with such a sexual aura... it's really hard not to drool. The ink on him truly is fascinating.

Baby are you just going to stare or you coming over here to give me my morning kiss?

See this is what I mean...how can he be so perfect that i want to keep him tied to my bed and have him all to myself. And the naughty dirty mind comes alive. Jesus! Why do I sound like a whore now!!

Come here baby...let me taste those delectable lips of yours.

Don't blame me...with deep rich raspy voice like his...I get horny.

On tip toes I place my lips on his in a passionate kiss closing my eyes...but all of a sudden I shrek opening my eyes as he pick me up and sat me on the kitchen counter still kissing me. I couldn't stop my laugh...and that made him chuckle. This is one of the best morning I've ever had in my whole life and I want more I want all of it to last forever with Emiliano.

Amore (Love) do you know how sexy and edible you look in my shirt...hmmm? Such a sight you are. He took my hand and place it on his erection See what you do to me baby. Fanculo!!! (Fuck)

You want me baby? I ask trying my best to be sexy by biting my the corner of my lower lip while stupidly blushing.

Oh love...you don't know how much i want you. But first let me feed you some food. See this is exactly why I am falling for him.. even with erection as hard as his...he is still thinking of me. Why is he so perfect!!!

I just sat on the counter and he feeds me the breakfast giving kisses here and there lovingly... i feed him too from the same plate.  I have this stupid smile plastered on my face and its hard to not smile with all the happiness that is bubbling inside of me.

Em... I'm full please no more  I tell him pushing the plate aside.

Okay piccolo (little one) but I am still hungry not for food but for you. Are you still sore? Do you have any pain baby?

I shake my head to which he chuckles. A bit sore baby but you can have me. I say as I unbutton the shirt...

He groans Fuck! you are killing me baby

Kissing her is like sweet summer fresh and warm. I cup her breasts with both hands squeezing them softly deepening the kiss sucking her tongue. Fottimi cielo!! (Fuck me heavens) she isn't wearing panty!

Such a beautiful sight...so sexy and all mine. I tell her

Pushing down my sweatpants she grabs my throbbing cock in her beautiful delicate hand pulling me by it.... I hiss and moan to the sensation from her touch and pull.

You want my cock baby inside your cunt..Hmmm?? I ask her to which she eagerly nods her head.

I am going to fuck you. Are you wet for me baby? I know she is because I can smell her arousal.

I want this cock inside my pussy Em and I want you to fuck me now. She pulls my cock again...making me moan with pleasure. Damn!!! She is so hot.

Without a delay she guides my cock to her wet pussy. After running the head of my cock to her arousal a few times..I thrust inside her making her moan loudly. She feels so warm and silky. I start moving my in and out of her kissing her neck and playing with her breasts.

Faster and harder Em...I want you to fuck me like a whore baby. She moans

Fucking hell!! I love that dirty mouth.

Pulling out I set her down to her feet..turning her around I bend her to the kitchen counter and without warning I thrust hard into her..making her scream and moan. I fuck her hard and fast just like she wants... grunting and growling....
She feels so damn good.

You like that baby? Big daddy fucking you like whore huh? You like this cock baby? Tell me? I keep thrusting hard and fast grunting and panting all sweaty.

Oh Fuck Em...yeah just like that. Fuck me I am your whore. I love daddy's cock. Uh feel so good...more she moans

You are such a dirty naughty whore. You want this cock? Then take it like a good whore. Fuck!!! You want daddy's big cock? I slap her pussy earning a scream from her. You like that don't you baby? Rough hard and kinky yeah? Getting spank on your pussy and ass like this? I spank her ass hard and she squirts all over my cock screaming.

I keep going fucking her never letting her come down from her high....like a true beast that I am. On her second orgasm I empty my seeds inside her moaning her name.

All sweaty and panting I kiss her back and shoulder telling her how beautiful she is and how good it feels to be inside her. After calming down I pick her bridal style and walk towards my bedroom to clean her up.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌