Chapter. 54

I felt someone kiss into my hair running a their fingers on my bare back up and down while one hand on my ass squeezing, i knew Emiliano is awake. I blush when i notice he is still inside of me and getting hard again, biting my lip i move my hip...i heard a growl from him. I look up at him lifting my face from his chest through my lashes as if i didn't do anything naughty. I really like how we are with each other, i just hope we will be together and the relationship we share will become much stronger even when things get tough for both of us in future. I want him in my life not just as my husband but as my best friend.

We can do a quickie if thats what you want but we only have 30 minutes i hear his deep voice making me tighten my pussy walls around his cock which made him growl again

Why 30 minutes?  I ask getting confuse

Well, our parents needs to discuss something important and we need to be in the study in 30 minutes baby but we can make a quick quickie smirking he wink at me making me blush,  thrusting his hip up couple of times as moan after moan slips deliciously from my mouth at the feel of his monster like huge cock hit my g-spot again and again

Okay i drawl out almost breathless whisper...taking that as a yes he flip us over hovering on top of me without pulling his cock out, i squeal at the sudden position change making him chuckle and without wasting any more time he got straight to the point and he fucked me hard, he fucked me good making me cum  twice while kissing me roughly swallowing my scream

Sitting infront of our parents discussing how to go about and after the merger is what i never expected just merely a month after meeting Emiliano i would get engaged to him. Earlier in my life, i never even for a second thought i will be getting engaged at the age 21 or let someone who i just met few weeks ago turn my world upside down in such a away that i would never say No to it but love each moment of how he changed my life. When we told our parents about changing the names of the company's to a new name that will represent both families they agreed without any hassle, infact were happy about the ideas we both shared about shifting company headquarters to Rome and changing the name too. After deciding the name B'elle Unie Impero (which stands as B' for Berlusconi Elle for the name my parents named our company, Unie for United and Impero for Empire) i personally think the name is perfect to represent our unity as one and i am excited for what our future holds for both our families.

2 days we will be busy with the company merger and there is a big party celebration for both families becoming one, off course the engagement celebration was included as most of our family friends and business acquaintance we were not able to include during our engagement party in Florence were wondering if there would be a second celebration. Well, i cannot complain as we have big circles and we need to maintain the elite circle status. Sometimes it bothers me why we need to always think about the people around us but hey thats how society has been throughout the centuries and i can't change how it operates. Next week there is shoots and the live interview which i would like to skip but i guess its not possible as i made all the schedule and confirmed them myself. Life is never too easy but i wouldn't change for anything else in the world.
My father had arranged and prepared one of the extra room as an office for Emiliano's friends to organise and operate the security system that they had set up. We went to the room when Em told me that we need some private time, i knew this has to do with Elias Fischer. Talking to Zang Wei is always exciting, i get to speak Chinese which is fun. He is a man who truly respect other cultures, a man of principle and discipline who like to be in tune with modernity which is quite amazing to me. After going through the plan and Nickolas calling their men in LA everything was ready to be execution and i really hope things goes as expected. I want to tell Emiliano that after Elias is taken care of we should start planning our wedding, maybe i should discuss this after the merger tomorrow.
I left Em and his friends looking for mom. I found her with Evelina, they have become close like good friends and i am happy seeing them together.

Come here my baby my mom calls me opening her arms, i smile giving her a tight hug loving her warmth and addictive floral smell

Where is my hug my daughter  Evelina calls out opening her arms asking for a hug, she is so loving. I am thankful for my fate that i have two caring, loving families. I gave Evelina the same hug as i gave my mom loving how she motherly ran her fingers through my hair giving me a kiss on my temple....i close my eyes relishing the love i am getting from her

Come sweetheart lie down, you didn't get much rest, i know you are tired and there is so much to do tomorrow as soon as my mom said that i lay my head on her lap and my legs over Evelina because she force me to saying she is my mother as well, that we will not share the usual mother in law and daughter in law relationship but of a mother's daughter's relationship. I smile at her already considering her my second mother not my mother in law

My mother told me about their retirement plan and how they are moving to Florence near the Berlusconi family. So, if i was also planning to move to Rome then what will we do with the mansion here. I asked mom, she told me that it's upto me and we can keep it, or else we can always turn it to an orphanage or a school for under privileged children. I think it's a good idea but i will like to discuss this with Em first when i find suitable time. We are becoming a family and i want to include him in every aspect of my life. There is so much to do but so little time and things are going too fast. Do i want to change it? No, i won't want to change whatever is happening....after all this, whatever is happening in my life gave me a perfect man who is going to become my husband, my family.

Suddenly i hear a chopper sound from a distance and i know exactly who has arrived, i am so excited to meet this very special person of my family. I miss him and i am sure he will be very surprised to know what is happening in my life. I in all but ran out too happy to notice Emiliano calling me as i ran out of the front door.

How is the story going so far for you all my faithful readers? Are you ready to meet the special person in Gabrielle's life?
Do not forget to show some love and VOTE more. Let me know what you think about the story and when and where you think i can improve.
Loads of love --Jh ❤️