Chapter. 37

Just as mom got down from the jet with my father...i ran to her hugging her tight. She chuckles giving me a kiss on my cheeks as my father embraces me and my mom giving me a kiss on my temple. I didn't even know when Emiliano had stood behind me but the look on my mom face tells me he is...because she has that dreamy look just like she is seeing her favourite movie star in real. I can't blame her...i know Emiliano is a handsome man. God surely took his time in creating Emiliano (You know what i mean)  My father clears his throat...i know why, he doesn't like my mom's dreamy face towards any man other than himself... jealousy is sure very ugly.

Mom...dad, this is Emiliano Berlusconi my boyfriend i blush...my mother smiles and my father, well he is possessive and protective..but is a well behaved gentleman.

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Allard Emiliano shakes my father's hand and takes my mother's hand kissing her knuckles giving that charming smile.

Oh come on....you are our daughter's boyfriend...no need for formalities....just Harriett and Antoine is good. Don't make us feel old by addressing us as Mr & Mrs yeah right my mother is goner and my father is going to have a hard time here.

Sure Antoine, Harriett. Welcome to Florence my hometown. Everyone is waiting...hope your flight was pleasant. Yes my mother is totally crushing on my boyfriend and my father is shaking his head looking at my mom...her dreamy look is still very much there and i know it's going to stay for a very very long time.

My my....not only you are absolutely handsome and a gentleman but you have a very enchanting voice. My daughter truly did hit a jackpot. And she winks at me making me shake my head at her flirty antics.

Thank you Harriett and you are a beautiful woman...now i know where Gabrielle got her looks from. Believe me my mother is totally gone now because she has a blush all over her face

Emiliano's men has already taken care of my parents luggages...so i drag my mother to the limo telling her that everyone is waiting for us and dinner time is close. Both got in the limo and the driver drove off....we got in the car...and got behind the limo as the other SUV's follow closely. I don't know....i am still debating weather to tell my parents about Emiliano's real profile or not. I need to discuss this with Em and i think i better do it now. Facing him i take one his hand in my rubbing my thumb over his palm

Em...do you think i should tell my parents about the mafia family? You know i never kept any secret from them till now but this is upto you...if you want it to be a secret from them then i will keep it a secret. Squeezing his hand i try to reassure him that i meant what i said

Baby, you know i told you no secrets no lies in our relationship. Your parents are going to become my parents too and likewise my parents are going to become yours. If we want a real successful relationship there is no place for lies, secrets and betrayal. I will let you decide if you want to tell them yourself or you want me to be the one to say it. I love you Gabrielle and i don't want lies and secrets to come in between us not now nor in future that includes our parents and friends too. This man never fails to amaze me...he is what every woman dreams of and here he is all mine (i know i have that stupid grin plastered on my face)

You are every woman's dream and here i am the luckiest woman who everyone's envy That made him chuckle and shake his head

You give me too much compliment my love...here i am the lucky man and every man's envy baby. Taking my hand he kiss my palm...i am falling hard for this man and i know i will never recover from it

It's almost like a mini party, everyone has a smile on their face chatting, laughing and greeting each other in the living room. The moment i saw my mother laughing and holding hands with Emiliano's mother...i knew they became best friends in an instant although Emiliano's dad and my father seem to be talking business they are getting along well more than i had actually thought of. You see my father Antoine Allard is a loving man to his family but very possessive over mom and me, according to him no one is ever going to be good enough for his daughter....but i also know he will eventually like Em and his family. After a lavish dinner my parents and Emiliano's parents along with Em head towards what seem like an office...guess they need to talk serious. About 15 minutes later Nick tells me that i am needed there. Nervously i enter the office as Emiliano offers me his hand to take. I held his hand and we sat together near his mother across from my parents. I know some very serious questions are going to be thrown our way so.. i brace myself. After how we met, what's Emiliano's business and more my father got more friendly towards Em. His parents wants to have an engagement soon and i am taken aback of how easily my parents agreed to it. But Emiliano needed to come clean so he told my parents about the mafia family and what shocked me more was that my father didn't have any problem with it. Guess things are going all good for us. They decided that tomorrow there will be a small party with close friends, relatives and some important business associates where there will be our engagement anouncement. My parents are happy, Emiliano's parents are happy and when i look at Emiliano...i just couldn't help but be happy because he is too happy for this to happen sooner and his happiness is contagious. Kissing my cheek he hugs me making me blush as we got aww from our mothers.

I see that what i tried to correct by re-updating the chapter...the glitch seems to happen again. Hope the back ward chapter doesn't make you all worry and go out of the story. I apologise and I hope the glitch doesn't stop you all from liking this story

I hope everyone is doing well and are healthy. After 2020 being the worst of our lives i hope 2021 brings happiness and togetherness to everyone who is reading this story. Don't forget to VOTE and comment what you think about the story. Don't hesitate to give me tips and correct me for my writing skills. 🙏