Chapter. 25

I literally held my breath for her to reply never taking my eyes away from her and she nods finally agreeing to stay with me. Thank God!!! I almost thought she doesn't want to. Now that she is staying its time to make arrangements for her friends.

Baby should I be calling my friends now to tell them the changes of accommodation?
I nod my head taking her hand and leading her up to my bedroom...which off course soon will be our bedroom...I smirk to my thoughts.

Call them and then i'll call the guys to help them pack up and arrange their stay here.

I dail Camille's no

Hey babe...you guys together? (Gabrielle)

Hey Gabe...how are you? You've been MIA she giggles (Camille)

I blush suddenly feeling nervous

Oh come on!! You know where i am and you know I love you. I tell her trying to ignore the heat across face Can you put the phone on speaker so that all of you can hear me out? (Gabrielle)

Yeah sure..are you okay babe?  (Camille)

Are you alright sweety? Yeah u are making me worry for you. (Adalene)

She is always the one to worry most among us and we love her like our elder sister.

Everything is good and don't worry i am perfectly fine. But there is something i want to ask you guys. Me and Em think its better to have us stay at the estate during this whole trip...off course only if you guys are okay and comfortable with it. I ask them hoping they will agree. (Gabrielle)

Oh..I thought you are going to tell us that you are pregnant. Chimes Camille and Estelle both laughing

Omg!!! These two are so much in trouble....I can't help but laugh with them..I love them so much

You both are stupid....how will she be pregnant in a day.... Jesus! these 2 Gabe are idiots don't listen to them. (Adalene)

Ah come on!! You Adalene are a spoil sport! They both can't stop laughing making me chuckle to their antics

Hey i'm being serious here...stop laughing both of you. (Gabrielle)

So we will be staying at the estate with you? (Adalene)

Not exactly with me...but first you guys start packing..so that Nickolas and others can come to pick you all and bring you here...rest once you guys are here we can discuss everything. I hope they don't start teasing me (Gabrielle)

Alright girl.. we'll start packing and we should probably cancel the rest of out stay too..no point in keeping the room if we plan on staying at Emiliano's estate for the whole holiday. (Adalene)

Love you guys... i'll see you all soon. Em is cooking dinner so don't make plans. (Gabrielle)

See you girl around 8 i guess for the dinner (Adalene) and she ends the call laughing

Now once they arrive I have some shit explaining to do.

Just as i finish talking to my friends Emiliano too seem to end his call with Nickolas and I guess he has done telling him about the whole deal of my friends staying at the estate.

After finally telling Nick to make arrangements for their stay here at the estate...I also tell him they will be picking them from the hotel and that dinner will be at my place around 8:30pm...i make my way on the bed sitting leaning against the headboard summoning her to come to me. Once within my reach i grab her wrist and pull her making her straddle me as i start kissing her jaw to her neck squeezing her boobs with both hands. She moans wrapping her arms around my neck tugging my hair giving me more access as she tilt her head on the other side.

Mr. Berlusconi are you trying to seduce me? She moans scraping her nails on my shoulder making me growl

Is it working baby? I whisper licking her neck

Oh it definitely is working Mr. Berlusconi not just for me but for Mr. Jr down here and she held my already hard cock in her hand giving it a soft squeeze making me moan as my cock jerks in her hand.

Jr down there seem to love you too much i squeeze her boobs hard sucking on her neck leaving another love bite.

Does Jr here wants me to ride it? She smirks as she licks her lips teasing me

Fottuto inferno !!! sarai la mia morte amore (Fucking hell!!! you'll be the death of me love) I growl spanking her ass making her purr and moan for me

Come ride me baby...I need to be deep inside you. Moaning i grab her waist position my cock rubbing the tip to her pussy slowly i slide in her making her take all of me inside her cunt.

Guiding i held her waist making her move up and down slowly just so she would adjust to the size and the feeling of how deep i am inside her. I kiss her passionately holding her firm tangling one of my hand in her hair so that I can deepen the kiss while my other hand is on her ass squeezing her every time she takes me all in moaning.

Sweet heavens!!! he is so deep inside me it feels like I'm full of his cock....and the pleasure is just intense. Em sure knows how to make me moan for him and I fucking love every moment of it. I'm happy i kept my virginity for Emiliano because i would never want anyone else to be my first. He is everything a woman wants for her man and i don't regret anything.

Baby you feel so good he grunts.....so sexy!

My cock loves your cunt baby just like I love you Amore (love) he squeezes my ass with one hand and my boob with the other making me moan.

I start bouncing on him hard and fast as we both moan to the pleasure closing my eyes....but soon my legs starts feeling numb making Emiliano chuckle

Here let me help baby he pecks my lips

Stopping all movements he held me to his chest as he starts ramming up into me fast and hard making me scream with such an intense pleasure that had my eyes rolling at the back of my head and i cum hard squirting all over him. He doesn't stop...he flip us over layin me on my back with his cock still inside me he takes one of my leg on his shoulder and the other knee pressed to my chest with his arm under my thigh he starts thrusting hard making my boobs bounce as he stares his cock appear and disappear in and out of my pussy. Looking at where he is watching I find it extremely hot to see his cock going in and out of my very dripping wet pussy as I moan to the sensation and sight.

Fuck i never thought having sex could bring such pleasure to both mind and body and Emiliano is so sexy grunting growling and moaning as he keeps pounding his cock in my cunt...

I lean down taking her nipple in my mouth sucking hard as i keep ramming into her delicious tight cunt until I explode emptying my seeds deep inside her. I collapse on her panting hard, enjoying the high with my cock still inside her as it jerks out the last drop of my seed. Slowly lifting her leg from my shoulder I kiss her ankle and her feet trying to calm my breathing. She looks deliciously satisfied and thoroughly fucked....Damn! she looks fucking beautiful and she is all mine. I got off the bed smiling feeling extremely content, i carry her bridal style walking to the ensuite kissing her cheek and on the side of her head...so we can shower and get dress for dinner.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌