Chapter. 57

I don't care what Javier thinks but i will not stand here and watch him try to seperate me and Gabrielle or destroy out relationship. He didn't reply or say anything after what i said and thank fucking Jesus for that. After what i said....i tell Antoine and everyone that my lawyers are here for the papers to be signed. Antoine excuses himself to call their lawyers. Both family and friends are here in the study, after going through the papers that are carefully inspected by both parties lawyers, we signed them. Harriett called their company PR team to check and report about the press conference for tomorrow. I know that both of our families will benefit greatly once the merger happens but what they should also know is that i have ask my lawyers to prepare a will which states that whatever belongs to me belongs to Gabrielle once we get married. My parents have properties of their own...i do not interfere in theirs so they shouldn't have any problem about what i have decided about over mine which includes billions worth properties all over the world and jewelleries from Berlusconi family that are in my name or the incredibly huge amount of money left by my grand parents of both sides. Once my lawyer finishes spilling the will to everyone in the room i see Javier is shock just as stunned as everyone else, Gabrielle looking at me with so much love and admiration....tears running down her cheeks which i gently wipe off with my thumb cupping her face with both my hands giving her a lingering kiss on her temple. I know she is not with me for my money or properties, she is not money or power hungry either, she is with me accepting me for myself not what i have, she also accept the fact that i am a criminal and i absolutely love Gabrielle for not running away from me when she came to know my true identity. She needs to know that i am serious when i say she is my everything and giving her everything i am and i have proves that i take her as my equal, i respect her and she is the one and only for and forever for me. My parents have beautiful smile on their face accepting and understanding my decision which i am so thankful for. I know for a fact that they are proud of what i just did with the smile on their face and the love in their eyes.
We celebrate the completion of signing the papers (merger of companies) with popping few champagne bottles as our parents and friends cheers to the unity of two families. I hug my baby holding her tight against me loving her smell that intoxicate and relaxes me both as she rest her head on my chest and i rest my chin on her head, our bodies fit perfectly together as if we are both solely made for each other. Its 7:50 pm and dinner is served, we all enjoy our meals chatting, laughing off on jokes and stories of some of us in our younger days. After our hearty and entertaining dinner we head to the office which Antoine gave us so graciously. Isabis called to confirm some of Ang Soon Tong men with some French Mafia men (alias to Zang Wei) are ready to take out Elias in Paris which i am thankful for. Tomorrow as we announce the merger of our companies for the world to know, Elias will be taken care of in Paris and in LA my men, Ang Soon Tong gang, Yakuza men (Japanese Mafia) along with men provided by two of my alias American mafias will take out those stupid Elias men when they attack my casino and gold shipment which off course is not the actual shipment but fake one which Gabrielle suggested that we make one just to be on a safe side if anything goes wrong. I absolutely fucking admire my woman, my queen when she made this suggestion, she is truly meant to rule my family as the true queen she is...i am so proud of her and how smart she is. Even Isabis, Zang Wei, Nickolas, Sebastian and Alfredo along with my father is impressed with how well she handles everything. Her ideas are smart and she foresees where there can be weakness and covers that with another mind blowing idea which is practical and technically favourable making sure our men are safe as much as possible in any situation they are facing. The way she is handling things makes me want to fuck her so bad that i have a painful erection which is making me so uncomfortable that i want to strip every clothing on my body off but that have to wait a little bit more. Confirming everything and telling my three very responsible friends to be alert for tomorrow i almost drag Gabrielle out of the office towards the bedroom as i am literally running out of my patience wanting to fuck her so badly.

As soon as i shut the door close locking it...i grab her roughly and kiss her hard, she gasp at my sudden action but moans when i squeeze her ass and hiss when i spank her hard on both ass cheeks. We both got naked in a hurry and picking her up i slam my cock in her tight but wet pussy swallowing her scream kissing her. Not wasting another second i begin to fuck her hard and rough making her bite my shoulder to stop herself from screaming out loud. Walking towards the bed, i lay her down with my cock still buried inside her heavenly cunt, i put one of her leg on my shoulder and held her other leg up to spread her wide open with my hand under her knee bending it...i tell her to brace herself and start to pound into her hard and deep making her bite into her palm to stop herself from screaming.  Fanculo! (Fuck!) She feel so good
Putting some weight on her bending down i take her nipple in my mouth sucking on it hard making her arch her body off the bed pushing her chest more to my face...i bite her nipple making her cum gloriously squirting her juice soaking my balls and thighs. I take the other nipple sucking it equally hard still thrusting deep in her cunt with every stroke prolonging her orgasm. Pulling out i lay beside her pulling her close to me, i raise her right leg up and slide my cock in her cunt once again and resume fucking her in that position as we suck each other's tongues. I simply cannot get enough of her, she makes me horny and insatiable which i enjoy being such like never before in my life. I intend to keep this relationship with my woman like this even after i make her give birth 4 to 5 children for me or even when i turn 60 i'll probably be still fucking her every chance i get. Making her cum once again in that same position i release my seeds deep in her womb....i fucked her in the shower and after that another 2 rounds on the bed she passout completely exhausted. I kept my cock inside her cunt holding her soft body against my hard one and fell asleep around almost 2am with the imaginary image of her pregnant after mumbling goodnight baby and giving a kiss into her hair.

What do you think guys? How are you liking the story so far? Stay connected and keep voting.

Much love --Jh ❤️