Chapter. 17

My eyes rolls back as I moan when she squeezes me again through my jeans....Shit! I don't want to explode in my jeans. She is looking at my bulge squeezing it softly I guess afraid of hurting me.....I can't help but find her concentration solely on whats she is doing very adorable and cute. I can tell she has never touch a man's cock and I am so fucking happy knowing it. She suddenly looks at me letting go of my bulge she starts unbuttoning my shirt admiring my chest as she finally finish her task with my shirt kisses right where my heart is and letting her hands roam all over my chest she leans down and licks my nipple lightly sucking at it making me moan at the sensation. I close my eyes letting her do whatever she is doing to me....and I feel her lick my neck biting and sucking leaving her marks..Sweet Jesus!!! I love it....feels too good. She moves her hands down feeling the ridge of my abs almost drooling over she licks her lips.....I suck in a deep breath feeling my cock twitch as she let her fingers outline the edge of the waistband of my jeans....I shiver as my toes curls with all the sensation from her touch. Did I just moan or groan....I don't even know. Damn it!!!! Nothing is done yet and I'm about to cum. Why am I feeling like its my first time...Fuck me!!!

Tesoro, mi farai esplodere. cosa mi stai facendo amore?

(Baby you are going to make me explode. what are you doing to me love?)

And she hummm..... Fucking hell!!! So fucking melodious. Oh God!!!!! Why is she so perfect.

Ummm ..... Em posso decomprimere i tuoi pantaloni ... voglio vederlo

(Ummm.....Em can i unzip your jeans....i want to see it)

And she blushes hard. I nod telling her go on but at the back of my head I am also cautious about what if she gets scared seeing my huge hard cock because it's not at all small I mean almost 10inches kind of scares people. But I have to let her do it and I hope she doesn't run for the hills.

My breathing is heavy.... I'm so nervous, I have never touch a man like this before let alone touch a cock,....and Emiliano seem to be huge. My breath hitches as I unhook and unzip his jeans curling my fingers on the waistband pulling it down as he lifts himself up giving me the chance to fully take off his pants. Black silk briefs with a huge bulge and thighs so thick.....shit shit!!!!! Too hot for me to handle....I think I'm on fire. Sucking on my lower lip I curl my fingers to his brief waistband tugging it down.....what I wasn't ready for was how his hard huge cock jolts out standing hitting his lower abdomen and leaking at the tip. My eyes are wide as saucers with my mouth open. OMG!!!!!!!! Fuck! How is he ever going to go inside my small pussy. I snap out of my daze as I hear him chuckle and my God....even his chuckle sound so damn sexy. I look down at his huge huge cock and up again at him still chuckling shaking his head. He takes my hands in his and slowly making me stand as he scoot over the edge of the bed. He pulls me between his legs turning me around so he could unzip my dress. I am so nervous that I didn't even know when my dress fell from my body around my ankles on the floor. Slowly turning me around raking his eyes all over my body.... he pulls me close kissing my stomach and then pressing his cheek against it keeping me wrapped with his strong arms around my waist. I ran my finger through his hair loving how soft and silky it is. After a moment he stood up and lifts me up in a bridal style slowly laying me down on the bed hovering on top of me looking at me as if he wants to remember every inch of my face. 

Sei così bello amore mio. Voglio che tu sappia che puoi fermarmi ogni volta che vuoi ..... dimmi solo stop e io smetterò. Hai sentito piccola?

(You are so beautiful my love. I want you to know you can stop me anytime you want.....just say stop and i will stop. Do you hear baby?)

I take a deep breath and nod my head clearing my throat I say Yes

Adesso farò l'amore con te amore mio, ma prima mangerò la tua fica stretta e ti farò urlare il mio nome mentre vieni ancora e ancora

(I am going to make love to you now my love but before that i am going eat your tight pussy and have you scream my name as you cum again and again)

I can't help but moan at that and the way he said it looking at me made me tremble.

Haha yeah another cock block.  Don't worry more steam on the way.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌