Chapter. 26

Looking at Gabrielle getting ready for the dinner i smile to myself how finally my life will be....coming home everyday to a beautiful woman my woman to share and talk about everything there is to life.... cherishing beautiful moments with her, laying down beside her and waking up to her beautiful face next to me everyday. This is what i want and i want it with her with me by my side. She looks gorgeous in a black dress that hugs every curve of her so beautifully that its hard to not keep drooling over her. Just as she gets to her heels i stop her, bending on my knees i grab her ankle and slip her heels one by one.....after slipping her heels i tell her to stand and she does without a word. Slowly slipping my hands from her ankles towards her thighs..i went further to her lace panty pulling it down and off her never looking away from her eyes...i stand and whisper

you won't be needing this baby and i like you without it

I take her lace panty in my hand as i kiss her just below her ear making her close her eyes as she takes her lower lip between her teeth...i walk away from her to my walk in closet to get myself dressed. I smirk because i know i got her exactly how i want her to be...wanting me. I sound very much a bastard but what can i do...i want her craving me just like i do for her.

Craving and needy...thats what Emiliano does to me. How come from virgin to almost as if i've become sex addict with him...i am all nervous and excitedly giddy for what he plan on doing with me because now i am without my panty and i feel so sexy. With Em it is like there is excitement every moment and i am loving every bit of it.

Emiliano got dressed in a black very fitted slack black silk shirt with three buttons undone with one third of the sleeves rolled and a light grey scarf simply tugged under his shirt collar. Beautiful warm skin with ink visible for Gabrielle to see. She couldn't take her eyes off him delicious she thought drooling. Clearing her throat she licks her lips almost as if she is suddenly parch with thirst catching Emiliano's attention. Smirking he wink at her grabbing her by her waist and kissing her temple he led her down the stairs to welcome their friends for dinner.

Satisfied with the dishes prepared with Gabrielle helping him.. he gave her a hug from behind but just as he was going to kiss her neck they heard a knock at the front door. Letting their friends in...they all got comfortable in the living room with wine and beers chatting away with how they love their accommodation and that they were impressed with Emiliano's estate. Discussing their plans to visit Florence for the weekend Emiliano invited her friends to come along so that they could see around the city and also that Gabrielle would feel at ease with her friends around..to which they agreed. Gabrielle felt not only cared and loved but also respected, she felt more for him of whatever she is feeling. Adalene being observant she looked between Gabrielle and Emiliano, she felt her friend finally fell in love and with someone who would and will always consider her first before anything and she was happy for Gabrielle.

Emiliano can I steal my friend for a minute she smile asking Emiliano (Adalene)

Sure, please feel comfortable and no need for formalities with me looking at Gabrielle smiling (Emiliano)

Gabrielle wrap her arms to Adalene's arm leading her towards the stairs to the bedroom.

Gabe babe...are you happy? (Adalene)

Very happy (Gabrielle) she replies smiling. Even Adalene can feel her happiness with the shine in her eyes

I can see your happiness through your eyes sweety and I am truly happy you finally found love. Emiliano will make sure you are happy and keep your happiness first and foremost. I trust him somehow and I see it in his eyes..his love for you. (Adalene)

I don't know what love is but if what i feel is love then i guess i am in love with Em. Adalene...he is just perfect always keeping my needs first and respects me with whatever we discuss. (Gabrielle)

I can see and feel it Gabe. The most important thing is you are happy...and thats what matters to us...we love you sweety. Btw, did you do the deed? I can see changes in you. (Adalene) she winks at Gabe seeing her all flush

Gabe didn't know what to say...she was blushing like a teen with a crush. Clearing her throat she licks her lips.

Yes we did and i never felt this complete Adalene (Gabrielle)

I knew it...you look different but good different..you are glowing, happy like satisfied. So how is he? (Adalene) hugging Gabe she teases

Believe me we've been going at it like some crazy teens and i can't get enough of him. He makes me want him more. I never knew sex would be this good (Gabrielle) she just couldn't stop blushing.

Come on lets get down... don't want our friends to keep waiting for us..i am starving (Adalene) she laughs dragging Gabe along with her

Yeah I am starving too. (Gabrielle)

What! He doesn't feed you well or he doesn't let you off the bed at all? (Adalene) she laughs seeing Gabe all red blushing

Umm..not like that i'm just starving (Gabrielle) she huffs just wanting to get away from the teasing

Adalene laughs off seeing Gabrielle embarrassed with her teasing.

Nickolas and Alfredo already set the dinner just as Gabrielle and Adalene came to the living room. Alfredo suggested that they should visit Emiliano's other clubs in town tomorrow which got Camille and Estelle excited. They all agreed to go clubbing the next day while they could go tour the estate after breakfast tomorrow as Emiliano suggested but also informed them that there would be two of his trusted men escorting them around just for extra precautions. After dinner they all agreed for a movie. Their friends got settled in the living room getting comfortable with their drinks while Emiliano and Gabrielle finish off cleaning the kitchen.

Just as she was cleaning the kitchen counter she felt him pressed himself on her snaking his arms around her waist as he bit her shoulder playfully earning a low moan from her.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌