Chapter. 48

My body felt used, remembering what happened earlier my eyes went wide with surprise that i actually liked being anal fucked and even being filled both holes at the same time. How did Emiliano come up with such ideas....this is still so new to me, just few weeks back i was still a virgin and now i am always horny getting fucked like a slut, i am not even ashamed of it, infact i like it too much and enjoy every sexual moment spent with my fiance fucking me like a caveman. The butt plug did make me feel so uncomfortable in the beginning but with the pain comes the pleasure, i never knew that i will like pain and the a slight stimulation of pain will trigger pleasure for me. It seem like Emiliano is making me my true self and i am not complaining at all but enjoying this new me along with a sinfully sexy finance who brings the wild and crazy part of me alive. Waking up beside a sexy panty dropping sinful man can only be the best way to wake up after being delicious fucked, this man will soon become my husband and i will be the envy of all women walking this earth alive and i pride myself for having him in my life loving me and respecting me so much that he puts me before himself even when it comes to pleasures. I am falling for him hard and fast, although i have said those three words... i've said just to response him saying those words...and he knows that i still have to say it truly meaning it not just an impulse of the moment shared. But i am definitely getting there very fast...how could i not when he is always letting me feel how much i mean to him not just by words but also by his actions. I trust him very shockingly because i take my time trusting people around me but then again Emiliano is different. Baby what are you thinking about?  Ah! that bedroom just woke up deep voice does things to me specially between my legs.
Nothing Em, just thinking about Cannes I lied because i don't want him thinking i am always needy when it comes to him.
What about it love? I know you are a strong woman, my woman who can do anything and everything if you want to and i don't doubt you will achieve so much more love see thats what i mean, how can he be such a perfect man who got his looks, his confidence, his ways with making me believe i am unstoppable and damn how can i forget the main thing...his very well endowed package below, shit! i have become a slut, a whore and all for this man, my man! 
Don't look at me like that! What is he talking about? how am i looking at him?
I know that look baby, if you want me to fuck you...you just have to say it and i will with pleasure promise to satisfy you my queen. He winks at me licking his lips making me blush like a hormonal teen seeing their crush. Am i that easy to read? But damn he is sexy looking at me like he know what i want.
You can always demand me to satisfy you love...and i'd happily do it without complaining baby...i like my woman satisfied. Pulling me chest to chest he raise my leg over his hip, his already very hard cock touches my very swollen dripping wet pussy making me moan eyes rolling at the back of my head. Put my cock inside your ready greedy cunt baby, my cock wants to be inside your pussy he in all whisper taking my boob in one hand kneading it and the other on my ass squeezing hard making me moan more to the pleasures of Emiliano's hands giving my body. I take his hot hard cock and guide it to my wet entrance whimpering at the contact, my pussy is super sensitive and swollen red due to the hard core fucking he did earlier but i don't mind, i really like abit of pain with pleasure.
Good, now let me fuck my finance and satisfy her very greedy cunt first and then her asshole is next. with being said that he push his cock all in making me feel so full like always. It feel so fucking good to have all of his cock inside my pussy. I moan like a wanton woman in heat and it looks like Emiliano loves the sounds coming out of my slutty mouth........my sensitive and sour boobs bounce with each hard thrust he makes calculating never looking away from my face.
I love how your expression changes everytime my cock is inside your wet greedy cunt he hiss enjoying as my walls clench around his veiny throbbing cock
I love the way your eyes rolls back when you enjoy a bit of pain with the pleasure my cock gives your whore cunt i swear this man talks so dirty that i find myself loving it, enjoying it, making my body react to his dirty talks like fuel to a fire...that burns my body needing more, wanting more
More please daddy  i beg like a whore wanting more of him
He chuckles hearing me beg him for more I love it when you beg, it pleases me to see my woman beg for me to give more of myself to her he grunts thrusting harder making me scream...i keep loosing my voice abit everytime he fucks me senseless and its always leaves me senseless everytime he fucks me and he fucks me good!
Please more daddy  i beg almost on the verge of crying as my tears pools in my eyes with the pleasure he is giving me
Merda! sei assolutamente fottutamente bella con le lacrime quando mi implori di darti di più (you look absolutely fucking beautiful with tears when you beg for me to give you more)
He growls and boy did he fuck me harder making me go totally mumb as i wither with pleasure running from my head to my curling toes as i squirt so hard... black dots appear and my vision goes blurry...i gasp for air while he continues to thrust hard letting me enjoy my high longer. Pulling out he push my body away from his....in a weird angle as my lower body still near his lower body making us shape almost like forming V with our upper bodies...smearing my juice all over my asshole and enter my other hole slowly until he is all deep inside my ass making me arch my whole body with such intense sensation that goosebumps appears all over me making me shudder. Holding my ass cheeks with both hands, squeezing them hard he began fucking me so hard that everytime he thrusts my body jolts on the bed almost hitting the headboard. Put your palms on the headboard and brace yourself love...i need to fuck you good and hard thats all he said and as soon as i brace myself against the headboard he starts fucking me so hard that i thought my soul is leaving my body any moment now, not that i am complaining....i love the pain and the pleasure along with it, it is so intense that all sounds leave my body and all i hear is the sound of skin slapping, his grunts and growls with ocassional hard stinking spank on my ass which i sinfully enjoy and i am sure his red handprints on my ass cheeks will be a vision he will enjoy later. Just as i thought this couldn't get any more intense than, Emiliano took one of my nipple sucking it like a thirsty caveman and three fingers of his made home run into my already drenched pussy.
Fuck fuck fuck! baby... His voice is so hoarse and sexy, my body reacts to it sending tingles all over
Fuck! Yes! You feel so fucking good baby... Cum for me again  and as if on cue i cum squirting like a fucking waterfall, taking his fingers out he licks it clean and all of a sudden he pulls out of my ass and shove it deep inside my pussy coming hard with a moan of my name on his lips. What a sight, pleasure and satisfaction written all over on his face making him look so hot and delicious, i promise myself then and there...that i will be the only one bringing him this satisfaction as long as i am alive, i'll make sure of this, he is mine and he will always and only be mine!

Hey readers, thank you once again to those who reads and specially to those who generously votes on my work. The story is slow, this is the beginning of their journey but soon the story will go abit fast forward and soon there will be action, deception and most importantly trust and loyalty will be questioned. Stay tune for more updates...i am trying my best to keep this story as i have planned in the beginning and i promise that i will stay true to it.
Now i want to introduce another work of mine UNEXPECTED DESTINY which is already present in my profile. Do check it out, i plan to start the story very soon. Much love and blessings --Jh ❤️🤗