Chapter. 5

After getting ready the girls head to the lobby of their hotel and just like he had texted her there was indeed a luxurious limo waiting for them to take them to the restaurant. They got in the limo enjoying the champagne arranged by Emiliano while on their way to the restaurant. Once they reached, they were escorted to a VIP area of the restaurant. The men were already there standing by their table waiting anxiously for the girls to arrive. As soon as Emiliano saw Gabrielle he took 3 long strides towards her greeting her with kisses on both her cheeks which made her blush but she also greets him with kissing him on his cheeks. Taking her hand kissing her knuckles he introduces him and his friends to her and her friends greeting them likewise. Adalene and Sebastian click instantly so did Nickolas & Camille and Alfredo & Estelle too. Emiliano couldn't take his eyes off Gabrielle even for a second, what a beauty he thought to himself but was also a little nervous to what she would think of him as so he and his friends kept it nice and slow sipping their wine and eating the food they ordered Gabrielle didn't ask any questions yet either, they were enjoying a quality time all together. After having the desserts Nickolas asks the girls if they would want to join them to the club because he thought his Capo would want to speak privately with Gabrielle and they didn't argue either. Upon reaching the club once again they were escorted to VIP area where Emiliano grab Gabrielle's hand to get her attention away from their friends. Once he got her attention he ask her if she would kindly follow her to his office so they can talk privately so he can answer any questions she has on her mind and somehow she agrees because she felt safe with him, her instinct didn't feel threats being around him. Entering his office he gesture her towards the rich leather sofa which she politely sat on waiting for him to speak. Emiliano the whole time couldn't help but smile because he felt good to finally be near her and as he expected her rose and honey scent is too addictive for him.

Gabrielle, is it okay for me to call you that or do you wish to be addressed Ms. Allard? Emiliano asks softly gaining her whole attention as she looks him in the eyes.
No not at all please call me Gabrielle or Gabe.
Her voice was soft but raspy.
Hmmm..very alluring he thought to himself.
Emiliano or Em, what should I call you as, I am sure you don't want me call you as Mr. Berlusconi
She smiles. So pretty so adorable he thought again to himself.
Off course call me however you wish but I like Em as it is the first ever Nick name someone has given me Amore mio (my love). I actually love it. Please call me Em.
He grins.
So handsome she thought, she couldn't look away from his face.
I know you have alot of questions to ask, please go ahead ask them il mio tesoro (my treasure) I'll be honest with all my answers as I promised.
He reaches for her hand and gently squeezing it to assure her that he is a gentleman and keeps his word.
Em... I would like to know why am I here? I also would like to know who exactly are you? Please no going behind the bushes, I like to keep it straight and simple. I know you are 34yrs old and the only child to your parents just like me and I am sure you know everything about me and my family because you have my no which means you did a thorough check on me and my friends.
Emiliano was really impressed, she is smart, intelligent and strong. He loves it and he is going to be very honest with her. He doesn't want to start something base on half truth half false. Better be out open because Gabrielle is someone who won't like being told lies. He could sense it, she was exactly like him and that made him very happy .
Gabe Cara mia (my dear) you are here because I like you the moment I saw you in my club yesterday I couldn't look away from the screens that are here on the wall, you know the security monitor yeah? I'll be honest I won't say I fell in love with you that very moment..no not yet but I want to. I am attracted to you in ways which is unexplainable even to myself.
To who exactly I am well, as you have seen on my profile I am a businessman but I'm also a mafia capo I'm sure you know what that is, infact one of the biggest and strongest mafia in the world. You can ask more questions related to that, I'll answer them all. Yes I am 34 yrs old and I am the only child of my parents Luciano & Evelina Berlusconi. Off course I did the background check because I was sure you were not Italian and I had to know if you were just visiting or came for work here.
He takes a deep breath and waits for her to speak.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌