Chapter. 50

Firstly before i begin with this chapter, i want to apologise about few spelling errors. I keep my keyboard on auto correct and sometimes it so happens to auto correct few words that might be mentioned or used regularly. I cannot go and find all those spelling errors until or unless i finish this book and forward it for editing. I hope all my beloved and faithful readers will forgive me and stay connected with my work. Thank you everyone in advance for being accepting and understanding. Wishing you all a very wonderful week ahead. 🤗🙂

Pushing Emiliano away to his study so he could continue his work, i told him that i will be cooking lunch and in the meantime looking for another interior designer for the renovation. He is happy that i didn't allow the incident to dampen my mood and is all good with whatever i want. I have an idea and i think this will be great if i get hold of few very talented students. Why not give them a chance to come out get the recognition. Calling Nickolas, i told him to bring few willing students from an interior designing college. Its only 11 am and here i thought its already past lunch hour, wonder why i am hungry. (which reminds me Ms Laila came early, wasn't she suppose to be at lunch hour here for the meeting? Oh! she thought she could get him on bed by trying to seduce him? Did she think...he would be alone?)
Pulling myself out of my thoughts, i started preparing lunch for both of us. Where are my friends? Do they even remember me? I guess they are having good time. Since we are all leaving for Cannes tomorrow, guess we all could get down for dinner together. Just as i finished preparing lunch, Emiliano came out of the office. After telling him my plan for both the renovation and dinner, we had our lunch together. We were both busy on the phone when Nickolas called the house phone saying he got few students here ready to meet me, i told Adalene that, we'll be having late dinner together to which happily agreed and told me... she'll inform the other two. I hang up and wait for the students to come in. I was surprised to see 7 students, very young and very energetic. Emiliano and i both welcomed them and started discussing what we want...they took notes eagerly and told us that they will get back with their final designs. I wanted them working together and they agreed. They all knew Emiliano and they also were aware of our engagement. I can see these students have crush for Em, but hey what can i say...its not his fault that he is so handsome. The boys admire and respect him for his achievements in business world. After giving them tour of the house, they click few pictures of the rooms and we bit our goodbyes. I told them they could contact me directly. If this project is done to satisfaction, they will be hired for the office designing too, we both agreed to the decision.
I called mom and dad and told them our plans and they said everything is ready to proceed. I need to discuss few important things related to business with Em, once this merger happens we need to have common workers working for us as one company and i need best in the market to work for us. If Em agrees than we need to get hold of few good ones. I know just the man who can get me best people available to work for us.
Finally as i finish with the emails and important documents, i realise it's already late and i have to get ready for dinner. Emiliano said we can head off to one of his own restaurant which i happily agreed. I still need to learn alot of things about my fiance's culture background and businesses, he says that i need to as i will be an equal partner and i hold power to make decisions in his absence, off course i am nervous infact scared but he held my hands in his and told me i can do it and he will always be there for me and i believe him that he will.

He already laid the dress ready for me to wear which was on the bed and shoes that will surely make a statement

He already laid the dress ready for me to wear which was on the bed and shoes that will surely make a statement...just as i came out of the ensuite after a hot relaxing shower. His fashion sense is really amazing and i love how he takes care of me in every way. Got ready and Emiliano was waiting for me in the living room dressed to impress, damn! he look mouth watering sexy dresses like that.

Damn! this car is sexy as hell

Damn! this car is sexy as hell. I wonder how many cars Em owns, i'll have to ask him about it. We reach the restaurant just in time, it was already getting late and Em hasn't pack yet for Cannes. I don't have to, i'll be going home. Home! now it sounds more like an alien to me after spending all of my time with Em, i feel his house is my home with him. Guess this is what they call love. We all catch up having dinner together, it was fun. It was decided that tomorrow after breakfast we will leave for Cannes and I was okay with it. Sometimes i feel we are moving too fast but then when i look at the man i am engaged to, i feel that things are where they are meant to be, i am where i was always meant to be...in this man's life as his love, his partner, his wife and his queen.

Things will get fast forward and both Emiliano and Gabrielle will start their real journey to stay together against all odds. Do not worry, i don't do sad sob scenes but there are actions ahead 😉
Hugs my faithful readers         --Jh❤️