Chapter. 49

I woke up late, i didn't even realise when we reached home this morning, i guess i was asleep the whole ride back. Right now as i soak myself in the tub relaxing all of my sore muscles, i am reminded that i need to be ready soon to meet the interior designer who is coming around lunch to discuss the renovation ideas. Emiliano wants me to share my ideas and i am happy that he priorities my reference making me feel important in his life. Tomorrow we will be flying to Cannes and i feel nervous with my mom and dad wanting to retire early. I keep asking myself, will i be good enough to take over the family business all by myself? I really don't know but Emiliano keeps telling me i can do it and if i need anything he is always there to guide me through it and i trust him. It is still surprising that he has become a very important person in my life and i am ready to take this forward and become his wife. Drying myself i got ready in a very short black but dress which look professional enough but also sexy that i know my very horny fiance will love.

I giggle to myself to why do i even try to provoke the horny beast when my whole body is deliciously sore and sensitive that i'll probably scream in pain if he even tries to do anything like he does at all

I giggle to myself to why do i even try to provoke the horny beast when my whole body is deliciously sore and sensitive that i'll probably scream in pain if he even tries to do anything like he does at all. I better stay away from him if i want to recover and replenish my body because if i know him right he won't be able to control himself for more than a day or two. He made me just like himself....horny and insatiable.

Getting down the stairs what i didn't expect was a gorgeous leggy blond trying to seduce Emiliano in a very small dress with her cleavage almost spilling out of her dress. He doesn't look uncomfortable or happy either, he is busy going through his mails on his laptop as the woman keeps talking whatever she is saying which sound almost as a seductive purr to me. I don't blame her, Emiliano is literally sinful for everyone to see how much of a sex on legs he is but she should be aware of the engagement, the news was covered in every newspapers and new channels.... besides, he wears his ring proudly. Clearly my throat and disrupting them both, shocking her to making her frown seeing me in his house. Emiliano looks up and i see that sexy smile on his face seeing me.

Love he calls out to me getting up from the couch and coming to me, after giving me a passionate kiss on my lips....he gave me a simple loving kiss on my temple pulling me along with him to the couch Here let me introduce you to Ms. Laila Moretti, the interior designer.
Ms. Moretti meet my fiance Gabrielle Allard ah! she doesn't look happy but bitch haven't you seen his ring! I never knew what jealousy is and now i am getting a good taste of it.... trust me, i don't like it at all but i put on my best smile and greet her