Chapter. 59

Emiliano is upset, in fact not happy about how and where Elias has gone underground but he needs to relax although i really don't know how to make things easy for him. As much as he tries to be happy around me i can feel the anger he has for things not gone the way he wanted yesterday. How do i make him understand that things go against us all the time but we can always try and fix or prevent things from happening next time, we can and should be cautious because i believe Elias Fischer will strike in due time and he will come with full force, we just have to be ready for whatever he is planning against us now. I need to find out how he was informed about our plan to attack him in Paris because i believe there were only limited people who knew about the plan, i do not want the thought in my head to be right but how else was he informed...only if he have spies planted among the family, i just hope i am wrong on this. I have to speak to Javier, i know he can help me if he wishes to although i doubt with whatever had happened or is going on between them. I need Nickolas to be with me on this, he is someone who is the most trusted in Emiliano's family.
Today, planning on relaxing....me and my friends arrange a small poolside picnic and spa at home, we have photoshoots and live interview this coming week and alot of other things to complete about the company's matter before going back to Rome. With mom and dad's retirement and them travelling to Florence, everything seem moving too fast for me but again with Emiliano i feel everything is meant to be as how it is. Last night Emiliano slept peacefully after i gave him a head and shoulder massage to relax him, i need him to have a goodnight sleep for today's plan for him to enjoy the poolside picnic. I have to get new efficient and loyal people to work for us also that i still need to appoint someone here at the office in Cannes is stressful. Placing a swim trunk for Em, i left a note asking to wear it and come down to the pool for breakfast and left him on the bed still asleep. After my shower i got ready and left our bedroom going down to the backyard pool where my friends and Emiliano's friends are already there having breakfast.

Adalene, Estelle and Camille are beside the pool in their swimsuits waiting for me and damn they look hot, even the guys are looking very sexy but what can i say, i have my eyes only for one man and he is probably up now getting ready

Wearing my new neon fuchsia pink two piece which i hope will divert my man's attention from yesterday's incident for time being, i sat down joining our friends on the cushions they have arranged on the floor beside the pool with all kinds of very ...

Wearing my new neon fuchsia pink two piece which i hope will divert my man's attention from yesterday's incident for time being, i sat down joining our friends on the cushions they have arranged on the floor beside the pool with all kinds of very delicious breakfast spread making my stomach growl with hunger. As i was having my breakfast, Emiliano arrived with heavy sleepy sexy eyes and just got fucked messy hair. I ogle at my man's very sinful sexy body, down to his washboard like abs to his very low hanging sweat pants. Sweet Jesus! he looks so hot...i wish we were all alone so i could jump on his bones and have my ways with him

Morning Amore he whisper kissing my temple in a very deep velvety but hoarse morning voice which made me press my thighs together

Morning i kiss his cheek giving him a glass of juice slept well? i ask

Like a baby after your skilful hands gave me that wonderful massage Amore he smile at me kissing on my shoulder

Fuck! love you look so fucking ravishing in that two piece....i want to fuck you in the pool right now he whispers giving a small peck just below my ear making me all hot and bothered

I fed him while eating breakfast as we enjoy chattering about childhood days trying my best to ignore the throbbing between my legs. We swam while Emiliano teased me giving me hot passionate kisses, touching me discreetly sometimes even groping...squeezing my boobs and ass whenever possible, we enjoyed the sun, some of us even took a small nap while enjoying the massages arranged.
After lunch, Emiliano and his friends went to the office for a small meeting promising that he'll have his ways with me later while me and my friends enjoyed some more time together in the theatre room watching movie. I remind myself the need to talk to my godfather and sit down with mom and dad to discuss about one of my cousin handling the office here. After speaking to my parents, i went down to the basement where i used to train with my godfather all the time and i know he will be there this time of the day working out as usual and i was right.

A good long hour and i am sweaty, thirsty but felt alive after such a good workout with the ever great Javier

A good long hour and i am sweaty, thirsty but felt alive after such a good workout with the ever great Javier. It felt good boxing with my godfather after a long time and finally i felt relaxed after telling him everything about Emiliano and why i love him, off course he knew all about Cosa Nostra and all his illegal businesses but promised to help me out whenever i'll need him to. Now that he no longer is associated with FBI or the CIA, he doesn't have any beef with Emiliano. Now that problem is solved, i need one more favour and that was to find efficient people to work for us in Rome for the headquarter office which my godfather off course agreed again to send me information of few people he knows of who would be interested provided the work profile which i told him i'll be sending him soon of.
As both of us got to the kitchen all sweaty to have smoothies, Emiliano wrap his arms around my waist kissing my very sweaty shoulder which made me cringe but he doesn't mind me dirty at all. After having my drink...he carried me all the way to our room to the ensuite for a relaxing bath.

Hello dearies....hope all of you are healthy and safe. Have a fantastic weekend ahead and spread happiness.
Love and hugs --Jh ❤️