Chapter. 28

Emiliano had never felt such pure bliss of pleasure before with anything. The women he had before in his younger days were just a mere phase of what he thought was enjoying life as everyone of the same age did but for him sex was not only the medium to chase pleasure, working out, training himself both mentally and physically so that when the time comes he will be well prepared to face everything he will be put through because he always had known he will be Capo after his father's retirement had also been pure pleasure for him. Every achievement he conquered had also set him in pure ecstatic pleasure. But the bliss he is getting from Gabrielle is something he could only dream of and now that he is having it he never wants to let go...the way his whole body comes alive satisfied and content with just Gabrielle being with him is enough for him to want her forver.

Looking at her on his desk moaning for him with her boobs bouncing with his fervent thrusting is so erotic that he feels himself grow harder if that is even possible. He press his thumb on her nub in slow circles keeping her on edge chasing his own pleasure...he doesn't stop when she explodes squirting all over his cock and his thighs...he pulls out and drop to his knees burying his head between her legs lapping slurping her juice until she gets to her third orgasm screaming his name over and over again. Standing up he lowers her on her feet holding her by her waist steading her for a minute while kissing her nice as slow taking his time. He bends her over his desk slamming his cock in one hard thrust making her scream.

ti ho fatto male piccola? sono troppo rude? He pause scared that he might have gone too rough on her (did i hurt you baby? am i too rough)

No baby you feel so good.. please more daddy she purrs seductively making him smirk at his vixen

ti piace una bella scopata da questo cazzo, vero piccola (you like a good fucking from this cock dont you baby) growling i start fucking her like i've been deprived from sex for centuries..loving how her tight cunt clenches around me whenever my cock is inside her. Fuck!! Fuck!! Her cunt feels fucking amazing around my cock

Merda! tesoro mi hai stregato quando questa tua bella fica stretta ... questo cazzo sembra non averne mai abbastanza della tua fica stretta e calda (Shit! baby you have bewitched me with this beautiful tight cunt of yours...this cock doesn't seem to get enough of your warm tight sleek cunt) i moan watching my length go in and out of her sex is fucking hot! it also amazes me how she is able to take all of me in her when i am her first and i fully intend to be her one only to being her last....the women i had before always had difficulty taking all of me even though they were all experienced.

Fanculo! piccola ti amo (Fuck! baby i love you) with that i empty myself deep inside with such a force that I have never had making her orgasm again covered in sweat..eyes closed and panting looking very satisfied.

Pulling out and sitting down on my chair with her on my lap i kiss her lips and her cheek..seeing that she is totally spent and almost asleep, i called Nickolas to let him know that we won't be back to watch the movie with them and i know he understood the situation and will handle it accordingly. I carry her in my arms discreetly up to our bedroom smirking as the thought of "our bedroom" came not "my"  yeah!! I could get used to that and i am looking forward to it eagerly...it excites me.

I strip myself out of my clothes after stripping her bare and got under the cover pulling her close and holding her against me i kiss her passionately...she sighs with a smile on her face as she snuggle to my chest giving me a few pecks just where my heart is beating rapidly.

Goodnight baby I mumble whispering ti amo Gabrielle (i love you) i kiss into her hair closing my eyes as sleep consumes both of us.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌