Chapter. 42

A ring on my finger becoming engaged and coming back home with the woman i love is something i have missed my whole life... belonging to someone is what i have wanted and i didn't even realise until Gabrielle happened to me. She is not just beautiful but so smart, intelligent and skilful that it totally amazes me. How can i forget that she is meant to rule my kingdom like a true queen with me by my side. After a good one day rest today i was ready to finally take Elias down for good. Seeing our pictures in almost every newspapers and headlines about our engagement i had to focus more on Gabrielle and her friends security measures...i cannot risk anything happening to her....she is too important for me and i know i'll go crazy of something happens to her. Being a billionaire and a mafia capo has many favours but the danger and enemies that comes along can be overwhelming at times...i know she can take care of herself after seeing her beat a guy almost as big and huge as me like nothing makes me proud....she is strong and that's what is needed to be a queen to a family such as mine. Isa and Zing Wei are important to my family and i want Gabrielle to get familiar with everyone so here we are in my office introducing them to my fiance. Off course Gabrielle speaks Mandarin.

Welcome to Rome Zang Wei and Isa giving a firm handshake to both of them this is Gabrielle Allard my fiance i introduce her to them

你好,很高兴见到你们俩
(Hello Very good to see you both) slightly bowing her head with her hand folded in the front she greets them

你好....看到有人说我的母语真是一个奇妙的惊喜
(Hello.... what a wonderful surprise to see someone speak my mother tongue) Zang Wei smiles and bow his head greeting Gabrielle

一名才华横溢的美丽女子。埃米利亚诺是一位幸运的混蛋。请别介意我的语言,这个人得到了他想要的一切。我猜他天生就有一点运气
(A beautiful woman with a talent infact. Emiliano is one lucky bastard. please dont mind my language, this man gets everything he wants..he is born with some shit tons of luck i guess) He laughs which shocks me because i've seen him smile but laugh...i don't remember at all. I have known him for more than 15 years now...he is definitely mocking me...i see Gabrielle giggling

Its not him but me who is lucky to have him in my life..he is an amazing man my chest warms to what she is saying

Come on Wei don't you dare mock me infront of my woman here...you know how i beat the shit out of you everytime and with that we laugh out loud

Discussing everything with Zang Wei and Isa proved to be fruitful. Ang Soon Tong actually is one of their mafia outlet that works for them handling small issues out in America. Good thing i have Gabrielle with me.....my friend Isa and his boss seem to be impressed by her...she is full of surprises....how she handles communicating with respect and how she is familiar with their culture never fail to amaze me.

You are one lucky asshole to have this wonderful gorgeous woman as your fiance my friend....don't ever let her go. She is one hell of a queen...i can see it. Get married soon buddy...you don't want others snatching her away from you Isa whispers to me looking at Gabrielle talking to Zang Wei as they laugh to something she said to him. Fuck! if i already don't know that and i am definitely getting married asap...no one i mean no one is taking her away from me....she is mine and she will always be mine.

Yeah damn right brother....i feel complete with her by my side and she is going to be my wife and mother to my children soon...don't worry she is a keeper and i know i won't let anyone take her away from me...even if i have to start a war over her....so be it Yeah thats me...i won't back down...she is meant to be with me as my wife

Forming a solid plan wasn't hard at all with my lovely smart fiance helping out and my friends taking care of Ang  Soon Tong. Now Miguel Perez has to be taken care of and maybe involving him with business is a good idea after all... expanding is always welcomed. Setting up Capolavoro (masterpiece) my hotel and Nuvole ( clouds) my club in La and Mexico can be good for business. I do have casinos (Buia) in New York, LA, Chicago, San Diego, Miami and few more cities...now clubs and hotels will be next and merging Gabrielle's company with mine will set the right platform. God seem to bless me with everything along with Gabrielle....i guess my mother's prayers are working after all. Well....i thank God for everything specially for giving me Gabrielle the love of my life.
After spending the whole day and now having dinner with our guests finalizing the plan...things seem to set up right and now i have to speak to my beautiful fiance about our next step.

Sorry for late update...will try my best to update more. Thank you guys...the reads are 3k plus already and i appreciate everyone reading this story. Stay healthy and stay happy 😇