Chapter. 35

Looking at our friends having fun and deep in conversation...i felt truly happy to have them in my life...this is family and i believe in relationship that binds us together as one without the blood as a family. Drinking my scotch i remembered that i should contact an old alliance because after returning from Florence i need to form a solid plan to take out Elias and the small groups on street gangs he has form an alliance with good and i need to do it smoothly that Elias doesn't get the whiff of what's coming for him. So here i was calling someone to set up a meeting as soon as we get back from the trip.

Emiliano....it's been a long time my friend (Isabis) Chinese Boss bodyguard and adviser

Isabis, my friend how have you been? And how is your boss doing? (Emiliano)

Everything is golden my friend...i miss the parties and your clubs sometimes (Isabis)

Ah come on man don't have to remind me of those days but i have something important to discuss and that can't be over the phone. I request your presence with your boss this coming week in Rome (Emiliano)

My friend...you don't have to request after all we are old pals and alliance we do business together...if it is important i'll make sure we are there...let me check the schedule and get back in a day or two. I'll see you soon dear friend. (Isabis)

I know i can always count on you Isa... i'll see you soon. Give my respect to Zang Wei (Emiliano)

Now that was done...i have few more calls to make and we can head off to meet my parents without any disturbance for 2 to 3 days. I have to tell Gabrielle to call her parents to let them know of the dates for their Florence visit too....maybe once we get home she can call her parents. Home sounds serene to me where i would build a family with Gabrielle..the thought makes my heart skip a beat. As all these thoughts were whirling in my head as if she felt my gaze on her she looked at me with a beautiful smile on her face..i signal for her to come to me and she without any hesitation left her friends walking towards me...i pull her against me snaking one of my arm around her waist looking intently at her....she bit her lip looking away from me to hide her blush but me being the absolute asshole i grip her chin making her look at me loving the pink tint across her face. She doesn't know what she really does to me...not just her body her mere presence around me makes me feel so content and complete.

Hi  she whisper meekly as she blinks with her hands on my chest

Amore (Love)  i whisper as i dip my head in the crook of her neck inhaling her addictive scent loving how her body feels against mine

You are beautiful baby and your smile makes me happy I whisper to her ear kissing just below it...and i feel her shiver making me smirk

I want to go home and ravish you whole baby...do you feel how eager my cock gets even with just the thought of you  prepping more kisses i tell her tightening my hold on her

Em...don't be a prude we are around our friends she giggles wrapping her arms around my torso

They know you are my girlfriend baby...why are you so shy...you weren't shy screaming my name and begging me to fuck you hard and rough i bit her neck earning a whimper from her. I know i'm being an asshole but can't help it..i love talking dirty with her and i know she will be red by now..she looks adorable when she blushes

Ugg! You are a mean person she huffs and i see a smile as she looks away hiding her face snuggling to my chest

Okay...i won't fuck you hard and rough when you'll beg me to from next time.. teasing her i smirk because i know she will be so embarrassed with the crude statement

You are mean...i'm not talking to you  she tries to walk away huffing..aah she is just too adorable

Pulling her back to my chest i lift her chin so that she looks at me  i love you baby and you know i was just teasing. How will i survive if you don't talk to me

Smiling she hugs me tight with her cheek pressed to my chest

After having dinner and telling everyone that our we'll be leaving for Florence after breakfast...so they all need to pack and be ready, Gabe and me head off so we could pack and rest. I change to my sweatpants going through my emails on my laptop as Gabrielle got out of the ensuite wrapped in a towel wet and warm looking hot and the tent on my crouch is growing to full height for attention. Closing the laptop...i stand and walk towards her grabbing her by her waist pulling her flush to my chest and kissing her passionately the sex drive in me has increased tremendously after being with her and even after fucking like rabbits i still can't get enough of her..well don't blame me, i am a man and i have needs but i need only one woman and thats Gabrielle. Pulling the towel off her body and throwing it on the floor i dip my hand down her curvaceous body as i grope her full round ass giving it a squeeze a couple of time before picking her up...she instantly wrap her smooth legs around me as while i suck her nipple hard.... moaning she tugs hard on my hair pushing her boobs to my face...i growl like an animal biting her nipple. Pushing my sweatpants down...i rub my cock against her very wet pussy making her moan with pleasure....not having much patience... aligning my cock i thrust hard into her cunt making her scream...she continues to moan as i fuck her hard rough and fast spanking her delicious ass while i keep ramming into her.

Fuck baby...you feel so fucking good grunting i angle my hip and my thrusts seem to hit her on the right spot

Yes...oh yess...right there...fuck!! Oh my God Fuck Fuck!! Please don't stop  yes i like her being vocal...and i love Gabrielle's dirty mouth too much

Oh Daddy..you fuck so good please don't stop...fuck me harder daddy oh Fuck! Fuck!
She screams

Pulling out of her as she whimpers at the lost of my cock... i order her on her hand and knees on the bed to which she complies without a second thought....i ram hard into her from behind loving how deep i am inside her. Grabbing a fist full of her hair i pull her to my chest pounding into her like a caveman biting her shoulder and without much delay she squirts all over my cock...not letting her get off the high...i go faster grunting grabbing her boob with one hand and the other still pulling her by her hair....i chase my own ecstasy...a minute later i shoot my seeds with so much force that it triggers her to squirt again. Totally spent and satisfied i clean her up and let her snuggle to me as sleep consumes both of us with a smile on my face.

I apologise in advance to the many errors that might be present in the book. Don't forget to VOTE 🙏👍