Chapter. 14

Waking up to my friends talking about Sebastian is something I never expected. I knew Adalene had some sort of liking for Sebastian otherwise they wouldn't be sucking each other's faces yesterday...What the actual fuck am I thinking here...even I was doing the same with Emiliano. I don't blame Adalene though because Emiliano's friends are equally good looking and charming just like him....Gosh Emiliano is fucking hot and I like him too much. What!! Even girls can have some fun and be dirty too...right? I better look sexy today on my date... I'm nervous but I want to do this with Em and I want it to be perfect. Aah! I have to tell ma and pa about Emiliano... better call them before I go on a date.

She reaches for her phone from the night stand and dials her mother's no.

Ma....I miss you. How's pa and you doing? Where's pa?

I miss you too sweetheart, we are doing fine. How is the weather in Rome? Are you guys enjoying? Did you go site seeing? Did you guys go clubbing? Have you met any hot italian stallion...any sex on legs huh? Did you get laid?

Gosh! Ma never stops once she starts and she is always so keen on knowing about me getting laid. Mother should be the one stopping their daughter from getting laid but my mom is different. We are like best friends and we tell each other everything.

Hold your horses Ma...why do you want me to get laid so bad. I don't need it. Besides I called you for something very important to discuss. With that said I tell her everything about Emiliano and that he wants my parents meet his family.

My God!! My baby girl is all grown up. Tell me how does he look? Is he handsome? Do you like him? Wait...give me a second here... Emiliano Berlusconi right sweetheart? I know she is going to look for Emiliano's profile on the internet from her laptop....so I wait for her reaction and I know what to expect next and I am right....here comes the scream...

OMG!!!!! She screams....yes she just screamed on the phone. She is 43 but acts like 16 . He is so handsome sweety...how did you find him and he is a billionaire too. Wow!!! I'm going to tell your father and show him the profile and call you back okay... I'll call you soon. And she hangs up. She didn't wait for my reply....did she just cut the line... Urgh! Ma acts like a child. Oh well I guess I could freshen up and have breakfast with my girls in the meantime.

I was still having breakfast with my friends when my phone starts ringing and I know it's Ma calling me back.

Ma you calling back so soon...I haven't finished my breakfast yet.

Sweety your pa and I would like to meet him and his family but first we want to know what you want and how you feel about him... don't worry you pa is here with me and the phone is on speaker.

Sweetheart Mon poupee (my doll) you can talk to me tell me whatever you want to..you know we love you. Do you like him? You know we will support you in whatever you do right my daughter? I know my father gets very emotional because I've always been his princess and he loves me too much.

Pa...Ma, I do like him and I want to get to know him. If you don't mind we can plan this family meeting thing after I discuss time and place properly with Emiliano. I am meeting him today for a date. I will call you soon. Pa you know I love you right? Please take care of ma and try not to spoil her too much.

Gabrielle Allard! Yep that's Ma...when I tease her or pa she calls me with my full name.. i laugh out loud so did my friends.

Ma...come on just relax and I'll call you both soon. Bye Ma Pa love you. With that I hang up.