Chapter. 24

Cooking pasta Puttanesca i ask her if she prefers white or red wine with it but to my surprise she ask if I have beers instead. I love how comfortable she feels with me even being naked around me.. leaning to her I peck her nose pointing towards the refrigerator telling her where the beers are. As I was plating the food she somehow managed to locate my music system..turning it on she plays from the romantic playlist which i love....as I turned around to look at her... she's humming to the tune swaying her body sensually with eyes closed. Sweet heavens!!!!! my jaw is wide open drooling at the sight infront of me. I place the food on kitchen counter and walk towards her. So fucking beautiful...naked with my cum inside her pussy and all mine... such an erotic image she is. I pull her flushed to my body grabbing her waist as I sway along to the music loving how perfect we are pressed together, I close my eyes and kiss her forehead enjoying this precious moment with her. As the song ended I take her hand in mine and lead her towards the kitchen counter where we could eat the food and drink the beer. I needed to tell her about my call to my mother and the plans for the weekend.

Baby... I spoke to my mother about you and even sent your photo to her. If you are okay I want us to visit them this weekend. What do you think love?

You seem to be out of patience baby but I don't mind... you already spoke to her so i don't want you to not stand on your words....I believe she'll be expecting us this weekend and I don't want to hurt her feelings. I know you love your mother very much..right baby? correct me if i'm wrong. She smiles winking at me.

She doesn't know she has me all wrapped around her fingers...she might as well just order me and i'll be doing whatever she wants me to like a slave to his Queen.

Besides I have to go back home, this holiday trip is for three weeks baby. She tells me and my heart sank.

What do you mean you'll go back home love? I counter already feeling bad about her going home.

Where do you think I live baby... i eventually have to go back home isn't it?

I don't want you to go back home and leave me here all alone. I sound like a kid who just lost his puppy

OMG!!! Em..it's just hardly 2 hours flight from Rome to Cannes. We can always visit each other...what are you thinking baby she laughs finding the whole situation funny but to me it doesn't.

Do you think I want to be away from you even for a single day and you are talking about different cities Gabrielle? it came out a lot harsh than I intended to. Clenching my jaw tight I look away closing my eyes trying to calm myself down

Suddenly the whole atmosphere changes to serious..i know because he just called me with my name looking away closing his eyes as if to clam down. He never called me Gabrielle since the first introduction...my laugh long gone and now i feel bad about everything.

Do you not want to be with me Amore? (Love) Will you be happy and okay being far away from me? Baby you don't want to get married to me? I ask already feeling hurt.

Em... I, i I keep shuttering not knowing what and how to say things and looking at him I know he is hurt.

I understand this is too fast for you but I love you Gabrielle i want to marry...and start a family with you. Baby I love you. I couldn't stop myself from telling her what i intended to tell her later because i didn't wanted to scare her off. Now i don't have a choice..so here it is. Its upto her to accept my feelings or deny it but if she thinks i'll let her go she'll be in for a surprise because i'm never letting her go.

Em... I... i'm... I shutter trying to come up with something..but what did he just say! Oh! What did you just say? I couldn't believe what he just said..I mean I could be just imagining things..I was so lost on how things just took off and I'm utterly suprised by what he just admitted. Did he just say he loves me?? I pinch myself on the arm just to make sure if this is even real and hell does it hurt Ouchh Ouchh!!

Hey hey what happened..are you hurt love? I feel stupid now.

Did you just say what I think I heard Em?

Yes I said I love you, I want to marry and settle down with you...start a family when you are ready baby.

I smile like an idiot. Yeah you got me...I don't know if what I feel is love but I have strong feelings for Emiliano and I want to spend all of my time with him.

Baby..., look for me...love doesn't need time or place...I think i felt in love with you at the first sight of you that day.. I can't help it..I want you and I want you for life. I can see how serious and sincere he is saying this to me.

Okay so what do you want me to do? Get married just like that? I mean I do want to marry you and I love being with you, i have strong feelings towards you...i don't know if it is love because i've never been in love and i don't know Em...I can't seem to catch up with everything going too fast. I sigh not knowing what to do or what to say

Now I know you want me as much as I want you so leave everything to me. First we need to visit my parents and then your family meeting with my family and there we can discuss things and plan accordingly with the elders by our side...what do you say to that love? I ask her being hopeful that she agrees with me on this..i don't want to stay away from her even for a single day i also want to ask her one more thing thats been bugging me this whole time.

Sure..I think thats a good idea. Elders know better..just know baby I also want to be with you but let's not rush into things we are not 100% sure about. I agree with her and nod my head to that because right now I don't want complications...i will make her fall in love with me by the time we meet our families to discuss about our relationship...but right now i need her full attention on me not on things that can be planned later.

One more thing baby... i want you to be with me this whole time you are here, if you want we can have your friends here too at the estate..one of those colonial homes is available if they want to stay there or they can also stay at the further end where all my friends reside. I will also be at ease that they are nearby and I can have you all to myself. What say baby? I ask her hoping she'll agree to it because I want her with me all the time..not just safety precautions but also for myself...don't blame me i'm a man who wants his woman by his side..yeah right I am also a horny bastard who want to have Gabe whenever possible..so that doesn't change a thing...i love her thats it!

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌