Chapter. 18

Giving her a brief passionate kiss on lips I buried my face in the crook of her neck biting....kissing there, i lean towards her ear lick her earlobe and whisper

I can't wait to eat your pussy baby but most of all my love.... I can't wait for my hard cock to fill your tight pussy as I slide him in and out of your slick walls.

With that I bite her earlobe and lick her ear making her shudder. Prepping wet kisses down her neck to heaving cleavage I turn her around so I could unhook the sexy lace grey bra and also kiss her back sensually. I sat on my knees trapping her body in between them and really look at her back profile loving how she whimpers at the lost of my lips on her hot flawless skin. I gaze down at her ass FUCK! So full so meaty so soft....I slap her right ass cheek not too hard earning a Yelp and a groan from her.....I slap her other ass cheek now earning a moan...I rub my palm lovingly to soothe the burn from the slap... so delicious that I can't help but bite at it....She moans and then giggles at my action. What the hell!!! She is enjoying me bite her ass... Gosh she is so sexy with my handprint and bite mark on her ass cheek. Turning her back i kiss her beautiful round full breasts taking one of her nipple in my mouth sucking at it like a new born and kneading the other with my left hand...my right hand wonders down south cupping her lace panty covered pussy giving a firm shake. She moans...oh what beautiful melodious sounds she makes. After giving attention of my mouth to her other nipple I made my way down leaving wet kiss trails....I reach for her panty slowly pulling it down only to reveal her bare waxed pussy glistening with her arousal. I lick my lips inhaling her scent...Fuck me!!!!!! even her arousal smell so delicious. I dive down giving her wet pussy one long flat tongue lick earning me a moan which made my cock twitch loving her sound. After running the tip of my tongue up down her pussy lips I suck her thoroughly making her grind herself to my mouth. I suck, bite, slurp and tongue fuck her until she came twice twisting and turning withering bucking her hips against my mouth. I hover back on her...kiss her making sure she tastes herself as she sucks my tongue. I nudge her legs wide open.. settle myself in between rubbing the tip of my cock coating it with her arousal...I look into her eyes asking for the permission to which she nods...I slowly ease myself in. She is so tight..it's almost impossible for me to control myself not to explode before I even enter her tight pussy fully. I pause to look at her face and it tugs my heart to see the pain and the single tear that ran down her cheek. I wipe the tear with my thumb holding her face with my hand and kiss her temple telling her to relax and it will soon be fine... she kiss me on my lips passionately pulling me in with her hands on my ass until I was all the way in her breaking pass her barrier as another tear rolls down her face...I can't help but feel worst for the pain she is going through so I kiss her tear and her eyes stopping all my movements holding myself up with both my arms prop up on both side of her head kissing her passionately with so much of my feelings. She moves her hands up my body holding me tight. She breaks the kiss she look into my eyes telling me it is alright and asking me to move.

Amore (Love) if only you could see how beautiful you are right now.... She moans still looking into my eyes...so fucking sexy.

What are you doing to me baby? I mumble to myself as I began to slowly move in and out of her very tight pussy...loving the way she pulls my cock and clench around it as if trying to swallow it whole.

Em...you feel so good, please don't stop. I couldn't stop myself from moaning it out... raking my nails down his back as he moans and groans with eyes on my face thrusting in and out of me in a firm but slow motions.

Baby your pussy is so tight..aaah! I grunt feeling so good being inside her.

Em... please don't stop. Harder and faster baby. Thats all I need and I let my beast take over.

I thrust harder watching her boobs bounce bending her legs up to her chest with my arms under her thighs.... Fuck Fuck!!! The pleasure of being inside her tight delicious pussy is like heaven for my cock and I am already addicted. I kiss her again biting her lower lip and then sucking at it... I suck her nipples hard earning beautiful sounds from her with the sound from the slapping of our skin as I thrust firm and hard . I turn her on her stomach putting a pillow under her lower abdomen and guide my cock back into her pussy fucking her harder as I press one of my palm firm on her back pushing her down to the mattress. Trailing my hand up to her hair I took a chunk of her soft hair in my hand tugging at it pulling her up to my chest while still thrusting hard...I bring my other hand around her neck wrapping my fingers around her throat lightly squeezing..the euphoria of the pleasure she is giving me is just out of this world... she's like home. I know she is almost there with the way her pussy keeps clenching around my cock...I kiss her cheek and whisper to ear

Cum for me my love...cum all over my cock and milk him dry. I grunt.

Yes love cum for Big Daddy baby... I squeeze her throat more earning a scream of my name from her lips as she squirts all over my cock. Fucking hell!!! She squirts too... Fanculo!!!!!! (Fuck)

With one final hard thrust...I stop and came deep inside her ..feeling satisfied I kiss her neck removing my hand from her neck and holding her tight to my chest both panting and sweaty.

Sei fottutamente fantastica, piccola.

(You are fucking amazing baby)

To which she humms closing her eyes all exhausted...I smile and kiss her cheek laying her down, I got off the bed went to the ensuite. I walk back with a clean warm wet towel only to find her already asleep ..I smile to myself. After cleaning her I gather our clothes put them on the leather couch near the window and climb to the bed pulling her to my chest hugging her...I place a kiss into her hair

Penso di essere già innamorato di te baby. tu sei mia e non vedo l'ora di sposarti amore

(i think I'm already in love with you baby. you are mine and i cant wait to marry you love)

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌