Chapter. 38

As our friends cheer for us getting engage tomorrow, everyone got to work for the planning and arranging the party. Mom and Evelina are busy deciding the party theme, calling the caters, booking the venue and more....seem like the last minute planning a big event isn't a problem at all because as soon as the Berlusconi name is heard things got done. Emiliano's family are indeed very influential and powerful. My father is busy making arrangements for some of our relatives, close friends and business partners to attend the party......not a problem here as well, most of the business partners have their jets and my father is generous enough to give our jet plus Emiliano also offered one of his jet for our relatives and close friends. Their stay is arranged in one of Berlusconi's hotels. See no problem when it comes to plan things out for someone as powerful as the Berlusconi family. I really don't mind, as much as i feel things are being rush...i do want to spend my life with Emiliano and if this is how our destiny is designed..why not, a man like Emiliano becoming mine is something one can only dream of. Around 11:45pm few people arrived at the mansion with what seem like a whole shop of designer gowns, tuxedos, suits, shoes and jewelleries. Suddenly i truly feel like a princess....my friends are super excited seeing the whole shopping mall at the door step. I found my gown and guess my friends too found theirs. I like to keep myself jwellery free...i want to make the party all about the engagement ring which i am sure Emiliano and his parents are going to keep it matching their powerful status and if my understanding is right Emiliano will keep the ring one of a kind. Its exhausting planning an emergency engagement party that will happen withing 24 hours. Finally we all departed to our respective rooms calling it a night. As i finish my warm shower and dressed in my sleepwear...i found Emiliano already showered and on bed scrolling through his phone checking his emails...maybe he has gone to one of the many rooms. This mansion is huge and beautiful with expensive painting, chandeliers and arts collected from all over the world. I love Emiliano's room....deep red and gold with a hint of grey, black furniture and a California King size...four poster bed. I lazily crawl in the bed and snuggle towards Em and he instantly wrap one his arm around me. He puts his phone down on the night stand and clap for the lights to switch off and starts raging his fingers through my hair making me sigh with delight...loving how good it feels when he plays with my hair.

Baby..are you happy with how things are going? (Emiliano)

Even though i feel its happening too fast...i feel its bound to happen whatever that is to happen. I am happy Em and i want to spend my life with you. (Gabrielle)

I want to tell the world that you are my woman and i am the luckiest man alive. I love you baby (Emiliano)

Sleep love, goodnight (Emiliano)  he kiss into my hair holding me close to him

Goodnight Em (Gabrielle) I snuggle more into him with a stupid smile in my face and within seconds i fell asleep.

Waking up in Emiliano's arms is the best feeling but the knock on the door is really spoiling my good morning mood and i suddenly remember we are in Emiliano's parents mansion. I poke his chest trying to wake him up but as soon as i heard his mom's voice outside the door.... panicking i bite his shoulder hard making him yelp and i burst out laughing. Finally fully opening his eyes he looks at me with amusement in his eyes making me point towards the door mouthing mom silently. I rush to the bathroom closing the door just as Em opens the door to his room. I heard his mom and my mother teasing him making me giggle. I shower in a recorded time and got ready for breakfast leaving for Emiliano to have his shower. I got to the dinning room to see everyone already there chattering among themselves. I kiss both my parents and Emiliano's parents on their cheeks and sat down where i found 2 seats empty side by side. A few minutes later Emiliano arrived and did the same with his parents and my parents and seeing my mom blush at the gesture my father just shakes his head with a small smile on his lips. Suddenly when Emiliano's father said there will be a press address before the engagement party i become nervous. I am not shy but i like to keep myself away from press and crazy paparazzis who would go to any extent to fetch stories making life hell for those who doesn't seek attention and wants to keep their privacy. But Luciano explains that due to the Berlusconi reputation everyone wants their share of the news and it is important to keep the press people happy. Grabbing my hand under the table Emiliano gently squeezes making me clam down. After the breakfast everyone got busy with their task leaving me with my mom and Evelina discussing and ordering people on the phone to make sure everything is taken care of. Emiliano and his friends are off to make sure the security of the venue is taken care of. After having lunch with my friends i got to our room...as soon as my head hit the pillow i dozed off.