Chapter. 3

The boys had their meeting and around 1 am they left for home, yes they all lived together. Emiliano's mafia estate was big, vaste with top state of the art security just at the outskirt of the city Rome. One building with 2 levels underground and 5 level floors above ground as their main mafia house used as office, storage for ammunitions, guns, entertainment rooms and in house staying accommodation for the men that lives there, many colonial type of homes for the men with their families and at the far end Emiliano's bunglow. He likes to live it simple, showing off is never what he does. He has money, he earns millions every month and is a Billionaire since he was at the age 23. One thing he doesn't allow his men is keeping whores around, yes he allows them to live their life outside the estate but they don't bring home anyone they simply don't want to keep for a long or start a relationship with. He feels its a distraction and also to keep moles out of their business. He respects women and tells his men to treat them likewise. To him a family man with a supportive woman by his side is a man of words, a man of respect and a man of significance. His men knows Emiliano their Capo is all about family, loyalty, honesty and respect and they love that about him.
After shower Emiliano got under the cover on his bed wearing only his grey sweatpants but sleep was the last thing on his mind because he is unable to stop thinking about that beautiful woman he saw in his club. He knew she wasn't Italian and somehow also knew she is just visiting maybe a holiday, he thought. He wanted to know everything about her and he couldn't wait till he gets his report in the morning.
Emiliano woke up moaning he couldn't help but smile thinking about what he dreamt of. That beautiful woman had him moaning with pleasure, oh the thing she did to him and how he wish they come true. He close his eyes trying to relive the dream but he was already wide awake, huffing he got off the bed and went to shower. After getting ready he got in his car and drove off to the main building to get some work done. His friends Nickolas, Sebastian and Alfredo already waiting for him inside his office. As soon as he sat down on his chair one of his men serves him coffee. Yes he likes it this way, his friends and the men works for him understands him well that he doesn't have to talk to them to tell him what to do. Nickolas brought a file which he hands over to his friend and Capo, and Emiliano knows exactly what that file was about so he quickly took the file and starts going through it. Everything about Gabrielle and her friends, family background was there for him to read, even their phone numbers. Gabrielle Allard, now he knows she is French aaah how delicious he thought and finally the name rolls off his tongue and he loves it already. His friends left him to do his work to check on few things to do on their list for today so they could meet up after late lunch. After reading the file, Emiliano close his eyes thinking about the dream.

They were dancing body to body one of his arm around her waist the other around and above her breasts and his head dipped down leaving wet warm kisses on her neck and shoulder. Her smell was intoxicating and he was hard down south and he knows she feels him because of her ass grinding against it. He want to take her and he couldn't control himself so he drag her off the dancefloor to his office. Once inside his office he locked the door and starts kissing her passionately and when she shove her tongue to his mouth he thought he would go crazy and cum in his pants. After sucking each other's tongue she push him off her and walks straight to where his desk is unzipping her dress and there she is only in her grey lace panty standing for his eyes to feast on. She sat down on his chair spreading her legs open and summoning him with her forefinger to come to her. He went and knelt down between her legs admiring her flawless beautiful skin. Slowly moving his hands from her ankles to her thighs, she sat back moaning enjoying his touch which made him twitch in his pants. She motion for him to stand which he obeys without a word, once he stood in front of her she unzip his pants pulling both his pants and his silk black brief down his thick thighs to free his cock. Emiliano lowly moans when she wrap her small delicate hands around his hard cock stroking him nice and slow, yeah just the way he wants to start with but when she starts licking the head of his hard cock he couldn't contain himself from moaning out loud. He close his eyes tangling his fingers tightly in her hair as she began to take him inside her mouth twirling her tongue and occassionally grazing her teeth softly bobbing her head up and down his cock. Fuck! Yes he couldn't stop himself from saying that word and moan in pleasure. He didn't want to cum yet so stopping her he kneels down again between her legs and starts kissing her inner thighs smelling her arousal. Slowly slipping her lace panty off her legs he began eating her like its his only meal of the day, honey and fresh rose thats what he thought while eating her pussy hmmm just the way he likes, even her taste is intoxicating for him and he is sure he is going to be crazy addicted to Gabrielle Allard's pussy.

Suddenly he heard a knock and that got him out of his thoughts. Now he have to plan on how to make Gabrielle Allard his wife.

Please stop to vote and comment 👌👍