Chapter. 32

Getting a bit tipsy wasn't my intention and seeing how sexy Emiliano is looking dressed in a dark chocolate color tight slack sporting a bulge and black silk shirt three buttons undone.....skin and ink display for me...i feel very hot and i want to feel him all over me. Having sex with him is all i have been thinking since the dance feeling him grope me grinding against each other.. let's not forget how delicious he smells...very dark masculine musk with a hint citrus smell almost of orange blossom and mild chocolate, his sun kissed tan skin smooth and lock so silky that my fingers are addicted to running through it every chance i get. I want to get home and get dirty with Emiliano..feeling the throbbing between my legs i press my legs together and my action seem to amuse him as i still have my ass on his thighs.. his bulge to be exact. My smirk is sly as i adjust my bottom making him groan tightening his hold on my waist..yeah right its not just me who is having hard time all hot and bothered here.

Fanculo piccola se non smetti di torturarmi .. non dovrò solo sculacciare questo delizioso culo rosso e crudo, ma anche scoparti in coma qui davanti a tutti (Fuck baby if you dont stop torturing me.. i'll have to not just spank this delicious ass raw and red but also fuck you to coma here infront of everyone) he groans kissing the back of my neck making me shiver with need

Chi ti sta impedendo di portarmi piccola ... non ricordo di averti detto di no o di smetterla ogni volta che volevi o mi hai scopato ... sai che sono tutto tuo in qualsiasi momento ogni giorno per te da prendere, amare e scopare (Who is stopping you from taking me baby....i dont remember telling you no or stop whenever you wanted to or have fucked me...you know i'm all yours anytime anyday for you to take, to love and to fuck) she wishpers kissing my jaw as she winks making me want to take her right away but i am a fucking possessive bastard and i would never want any other man or woman look at my woman lustfully...so i grunt squeezing her waist with a promise to myself that i will be deep inside her as soon as i get my chance alone.

Prometto di fotterti crudo e bravo bambino non appena saremo soli. Non vedo l'ora di avere le mie palle di cazzo in profondità dentro quella tua deliziosa fica bagnata (I promise to fuck you raw and good baby as soon as we are alone. i can't wait to have my cock balls deep inside that delicious tight wet cunt of yours) he all but growls to my ear as he nips on my earlobe making me shudder with delight.. i had to bite my inner cheek to stop the moan from coming out of me

I can't wait baby I whisper as i peck his lips twice letting him know i want to be fucked just as he promise he would

Lets get home love....i can't wait anymore to have you screaming my name as i fuck you like you truly deserve to be fucked with my cock as soon as that came out of my mouth i drag her out telling our friends we are going home as Gabrielle waves excitedly to our friends. I know she is a little tipsy but i dont mind fucking the alcohol out of her system...yeah right i know i am a horny bastard going all caveman on my woman but that exactly what i intend to do as soon as we get inside the house...my cock jerks to my dirty pervert thoughts and i can't complain because i love my woman horny and fucked to satisfaction with my cock.

As soon as we got inside Gabrielle all in jumped on me like a hungry lioness as i caught her on time grabbing her ass squeezing as she wrap her legs around my torso kissing the life out of me yeah i am not complaining at all because i'm loving it. I love it when she goes all horny and claiming me like she owns me. I tore her lacy thong unzipping myself i slam my cock hard into her very tight cunt as she scream digging her nails on my shoulder. Slamming her to the wall next to the main door i fuck her hard and fast grunting like an animal grasping the intense pleasure she gives me just by being inside her like we connect our souls together as one  and this feeling is pure bliss heaven a feeling of being complete. Just like i intended i fucked her all night until she pass out of exhaustion in my arms as she lay asleep naked making me grin like an idiot who is completely satisfied and content like never before in my life. She is who completes me and i want her in my life forever until my last breath. Closing my eyes i finally let sleep consume me holding my love...my soulmate tight in my arms.

Kindly VOTE and comment your feedback so i can improve my writing. Let me know what you feel about the story. 👌👍