Chapter. 60

The way her body tremble and her hip bucks as i slurp her arousal makes me want to keep eating her out. I kiss her pussy lips as if i am kissing her mouth passionately letting my tongue feel her hot velvety pussy walls while i occasionally suck her labia and scrap my teeth lightly on her clit as she hold my head to her pussy wanting more almost suffocating me pulling my hair tugging the animalistic beast in me want to bite her and eat her whole and that's what i did... growling i bit her pussy lips and took her whole pussy with my mouth and suck her hard making her cum gloriously, i slurp her juice not letting a drop to waste. I look up to see the most erotic expression...her eyes rolling back , her mouth shape O, her face flush red with a satisfied look. My lips, nose and chin glisten with her juice, without bothering to wipe off...i kiss her hard shoving my tongue letting her taste her sinful sweet tangey taste which have become my favourite. Picking her up..i adjust her body with mine perfectly that my cock is align to her entrance, i shove my hard cock deep in her heavenly warm cunt and continue kissing her as i rotate my hip and thrust hard drawing a cat like mewling purr which drives me crazy so i repeat slamming my cock in her cunt again and again rotating my hip with each thrust savouring the feel of how her pussy clench around everytime i shove my entire cock inside her. The way she makes me feel is indescribable and i just can't get enough of it so i fuck her senseless everytime we fuck and fuck i want more. Still buried inside her...i lay her down bring her legs up to the point they touch her shoulders making her lower half lift up from the bed, i tell her to wrap her arms around my neck for a good grip, then i fuck her to my satisfaction with her sucking my tongue i relentlessly pound her cunt with my cock going deeper than ever i have been. She continues to cum as we change positions after positions and finally in a missionary holding her body tight against mine....i keep thrusting in a fast pace until i explode deep inside her moaning her name my eyes rolling at the back of my head in pure bliss. Sweaty and exhausted both of us calm down our breathing only to kiss passionately...i tell her how much she means to me I love you baby i whisper pecking her lips once again making her smile she whispers she loves me too.

Today is the end of the photoshoot that has been going on 2 days in her office which will end with the interview and i can't wait to go back or be alone with my fiance because i need to have her. During our earlier shoot she was in only my shirt and i was shirtless to imitate an intimate pictures of both of us, which we agreed just to spice the article and fuck she looks delicious to eat. Sporting a huge hard-on wasn't an option for me so i thought of Sebastian in a swim suit to cool down my raging hard cock which worked. Now in a different suit and she in a formal but very sexy dress doing the interview isn't helping much to my dirty pervert mind. As soon as the interview was over...., i order everyone out and off the floor and fucked my sexy vixen until i had her squirting 3 times before i fill her up with my seeds. We left the office to go to a nearby club where our friends were waiting for us to party. We enjoy the drink, did some dirty dancing which ended up me fucking her inside my car on our way home. Off course the animalistic beast appetite was only getting better so i basically end up fucking her more until she literally pass out on the bed.

Waking up sore and with marks on every part of my body made me smile, i have hickeys all over my body, hand prints and bite marks too but damn i enjoyed and loved the brutal fucking yesterday. After a relaxing shower and a good 15 mins covering the visible marks with concealer, dressing up i left the sleeping naked beast on the bed looking for Nickolas to speak to him and my godfather Javier. Nickolas was a little sceptical about Javier in the beginning but at the end trusting me, he gave the list of people who knew about the plan to attack Elias in Paris. I tell him to work with my godfather so they exchange their numbers so they would work together to finding the rat in our family. Now that is done i have to appoint my cousin as the President of the office here in Cannes today, i have already told my lawyers to make the arrangements and called my cousin Louis Laurent to be here for lunch. I went through my mails and check the final designs and how much progress they made with the renovation of the house in Rome, agreeing with few changes they told me that the work will be done in 10 days which have already started last week but the work was slow due to the need for few changes. Now that was done i can't wait to see the end results, Emiliano doesn't know about the playroom i have secretly asked the team of designers and someone i know from France to make it happen, so it will be a surprise for my sexy fiance for his birthday as a gift. Some of my things are packed to be send to Rome and some still need time to be packed. Agreeing to make the mansion orphanage with the deal that no changes are made to the mansion and my room stays exactly the same and locked, the paperwork is in progress. My friends wanted to come along which i didn't see it coming, i was surprised to their decision to be together but that have to wait until they sort our things with their family about moving to Italy. I am happy to have my friends with me and i thank God to bless me with such beautiful people in my life. Emiliano is happy to have my friends they are family his words, i love him more for how caring and understanding he is. Today me and my friends decide to go shopping and enjoy some time out like we always used to so i left my fiance to his work to have a good time with my friends.

Don't forget to vote dearies. Blessings --Jh ❤️