Chapter. 36

Please read CHAPTER 35 before this one..due to some glitch on Wattapad the chapters have come back forth..I apologise on the error to all the readers 🙏

Waking up with Gabrielle in my arms is the best feeling...looking at her..seeing her beautiful face with a slightly parted lips as she sleeps peacefully in my arms, her beautiful lustrous black wavy hair spread wildly around her and on the pillow that she shares with me...is just majestic. These feelings can't be explained but the happiness she has given me with just her presence in my life is just beyond anyone's understanding...and within just few days she has me in the palm of her hands...i know i sound like a puppy lover but i just don't care as long as she is the one beside me and owning me. I kiss her temple and her nose and she crunch her face still asleep which i find too adorable and i do it again and again till she opens just one of her eye looking at me...and after a few seconds a beautiful smile appears on her face making me fall for her harder than i already am.

Good morning babygirl I peck her lips smiling like a fool  you have to wake up.....we need to pack get ready and one very important thing...you have to call your parents to inform them to catch their flight tonight around 7  kissing her temple once more as she snuggles more into me

Morning Em... uugghh can i sleep a little more please she mumbles pressing her naked body to mine and my jr is totally awake and ready to do its duty

Why is it that i'm always horny and ready for action...i was never like this..what has Gabe done to me

Babygirl...you know Jr is all awake when you rub your naked body like that to mine...all i want to do is fuck you and we have to get ready you have to call your parents love...come on wake up  i tickle her making her shrek and giggle

Okay okay...stop please, i am calling my parents now she struggles to get out of my arms

I hand her phone still holding her telling her to call her parents. Narrowing her eyes at me she dails the no

Morning mom...how are you Where is pa? (Gabrielle)

Morning sweetheart...we miss you. Are you guys having fun there?  (Harriett Allard)

Yes mom..we are having fun...i miss you and pa too. Where is pa?  (Gabrielle)

He is here and we are just enjoying our tea early. Why aren't you asleep? Its your holiday baby.... you should be sleeping now enjoying time out from the regular schedule you always have (Harriett Allard)

Mom i actually called for a reason this early. Remember the Florence plan...you and pa have to catch a flight tonight around 7 so we'll already be there to receive you at the airport...i hope you don't have any other plans ma.  (Gabrielle)

Oh no not at all sweety...we assume that would be the plan so we kept the schedule free. Don't worry baby...your happiness is the most important for us and we will do anything and everything for you. I'll see you and that sexy handsome soon to be son in law soon she chuckles making Gabrielle blush (Harriett Allard)

Mom...  And her mother laughs wholeheartedly at Gabrielle's embarrassment (Gabrielle)

Don't worry soon to be mother in law ...i intend to marry your beautiful daughter and love her until the last breath of life leaves my body (Emiliano) Gabrielle gasps hitting Emiliano's chest as he chuckles making her mother surprise with the deep husky velvety voice

Oh my...what a sexy voice you have there young man... (Harriett Allard) making Emiliano smirk and Gabrielle gasp in surprise to her mother's very flirty voice

Mom...  (Gabrielle) She whines embarrassed making her mom laugh harder...seeing that her daughter is going to become a green monster real soon she chuckles...making her smile at her daughter's antics.. sensing that her Princess likes this man alot.

Okay okay....you father is going to be grumpy all day now... we'll see you soon sweetheart. (Harriett Allard) ending the call with a smile on her face

Emiliano suddenly roll on top of Gabrielle taking her by surprise making her drop her phone on the bed as she press her palms on his chest looking into his mesmerizing grey eyes. Sitting up his knees nudge her legs apart with his thighs under her thighs moving closer to her body as his hard cock rubs to her wet pussy making her jerk in surprise with pleasure... keeping her feet in the air with her fully display for him to devour. He held her down by her waist as he rolls his hip rubbing his cock against her wet pussy..she moans in delight. He look down from her face to her pussy...her pussy dripping wet ready for his cock... he slowly slides his cock in her pussy groaning at the feel of her warm wet walls...her eyes rolls back moaning loudly encouraging him to enter her more and deep. Filling her to the hilt....he pauses only to look at her...seeing her eyes closed .. he calls out her name to open her eyes and look at him while he fuck her brains out...and that's what he did. He rams into her making loud wet squish noise... skin slapping... her moaning and his grunting groaning...his hands groping her boobs. Intense and hard....thats how he kept ramming in her very very wet cunt loving every minute of the ecstasy of pleasure making her cum again and again as she screams and chants his name like a prayer....kissing her deep his tongue caresses her tongue....moaning he fills her with his cum.

Satisfied....clean and one more dirty deed in the shower they ate their breakfast after packing and getting ready for them to meet their friends at the airport to fly to Florence. Matt black luxurious jet greets them which has Cosa Nostra written on it....the inside was luxury at its best...Matt grey and silver interior... leather seatings, couches, flat screen, a mini bar, a small kitchen, a toilet and a bedroom with its own ensuite. The jet defines Emiliano perfectly.....his taste in everything seems to be precise to match his auro and his class. In no time we landed and greeted by men and women in black suits with 4 black SUVs and 3 luxury cars...we drove to a big mansion and more men guarding it. At the door a very graceful beautiful woman in the later 40s with an older version of Emiliano around late 50s awaits for us with a smile on their face. Emiliano greets his mother with a hug kissing her cheeks and a man to man hug with his father. His mother pulls me in her embrace hugging me like someone she cares dearly taking me by surprise. After greeting each other's we sat down in the living room as Emiliano introduces me properly to his parents Luciano and Evelina Berlusconi. I introduce my friends to them as well. At lunch his mother asked me how Emiliano and me met...about my parents and his father asked some questions regarding my background. I never once felt like an outsider nor i felt intimidated...both his parents are graceful and understanding. After his mother kept insisting me to call her mom a couple of times i gave in and she had the most genuine smile on her face hugging me like a mother to her daughter....his father lovingly gave me a kiss on the side of my head patting me making me smile at the gesture. We left to freshen up and rest for sometime. Around 6 Emiliano and me left for the airport to receive my parents with some of his men trailing behind us.

Don't forget to VOTE abd comment below. Don't hesitate to write and honest feedback...that way i know i will improve my writing skills. 🙏👍