Chapter. 4

Bouquet of dozens of white roses with small card for on it were delivered to the girls room by room service. The girls were stunned to see the flowers arranged so beautifully wrap in black and grey lace. Adalene took the card and read it out loud for them to hear which reads

Have dinner with me Gabrielle and you'll never be disappointed I promise. Please invite your friends too they are welcome to join
Concedimi la tua presenza e tu saro per sempre grato amore mio. (Grant me your presence and I'd be grateful my love)

Emiliano Berlusconi

Wow! They all thought shock because someone knew Gabe here in Italy and that this is their first time here. Camille quickly took her phone and googled the name Emiliano Berlusconi and the results are way more shocking. She shows her phone having gasp from all the girls drooling at this sexy handsome Billionaire. And just as they were looking at all the information about Emiliano, Gabe phone ding with a notification for text message. Her gasp got her friends attention instantly and they asked her if everything was alright to which she simply shows her phone with the text which reads

Piccolo (little one) I guess you received the flowers I sent you, don't be scared of me amore mio (my love) for how and why I have your number. Bella (Beautiful) just please except my invitation and I'll answer all your questions. It's a gentleman promise and you are save from me or anyone here in Italy please don't fret about anything cara mia (my dear) Just please meet me e saro il tua schiavo per sempre finche tu vorrai che io sia bebe. (And I'll be your slave forever as long as you want me to be)

Gabrielle couldn't believe what she read neither could her friends after she explains the italian part of the message. Her friends got excited about the whole thing and even Gabe was too after seeing his profile on the internet. It seems he is well known and very respected gentleman with a very much respectful family background. After discussing the whole thing with her friends she finally decides to reply to his message.

Hi Emiliano , firstly thank you for the beautiful flower I love it. And about your invitation yes me and my friend would like to join you for dinner, I hope you keep your gentleman promise. I'll be counting on that. e per quanto riguarda le domande che ho, voglio sicuramente delle risposte, spero di averle tutte risposto onestamente. ci vediamo presto, vi auguro una splendida giornata. (and as for the questions I have, I definitely want answers, I hope i get them all answered honestly. We'll see you soon, have a wonderful day)

She got an instant reply for her text.

I'll be looking forward to the dinner Amore mio (my love) and yes I'll keep my gentleman promise. See you soon il mio tesoro. (My treasure)

What a gentleman she thought but what puzzle her more was why such a brilliant profile with such a handsome face wants to have dinner with her. She knows she is beautiful but he is exceptionally good looking with money and such powerful background he could get anyone he wants and according to the internet there was none about his personal relationship or any affairs, how could that be true. Still puzzled she looks at her friends still drooling over his profile on the phone.
Emiliano had texted Gabrielle confirming that there would be a limo waiting at sharp 8 pm for them at their hotel to take them to a restaurant where he would be waiting with his friends for her and her friends to have dinner with them.

Please stop to vote and comment 👌👍