Chapter. 45

The limo drove directly to the luxurious villa at the top which is always reserved for me and my family, getting myself dressed, i held Gabe in my arms tying her dress up, she looks utterly delicious with swollen lips, flushed and wild hair....oh yes she looks fucked alright. Carrying her bridal style as the driver held the door to the limo open....i walk up to the door greeting my regular housekeeper Lucia, she is one of my very trusted worker and she is family...she has been with us since i was a kid. I care for her and she cares for me like i am her son. Entering the ensuite...the tub is ready filled with rose petals and scented oils which off course will help relax and rejuvenate my sexy doll. Sitting on the bench inside the ensuite, i peel her dress off and lower her to the tub starting the jacuzzi...she moans once she is fully inside the tub..i quickly got myself naked and pop the wine bottle... pouring a glass which we will both share....i got behind her, held her close to my chest enjoying the bubble with a glass of red wine with her. Making her sip from my glass...i run my fingers from her shoulder  down to her arms as she lean more into me resting her head on my shoulder...eyes closed humming feeling content with being in my arms.

Baby....do you think we need to renovate the house? I mean we have to have a walk in closet for you and the bedroom should be bigger...right?  I ask her really wanting to know if we should think of building another house or just renovate the current one

Hmmmm.... She hummms sighing I think we could do some changes...we don't exactly need to build another one as of now...i mean for time being its just you and me...but maybe if we start thinking about making the family big then we could build another one...let's leave that for future. We need to concentrate on our merger and who are we going to keep there who would be in charge of the office in Cannes. Besides we have too much on the table for now. We also need Elias out of our way too.

She is right...but i can't help feel down at the thought of waiting for kids...i want us to become a big family and i want to become a father soon. Yes true....once we head back tomorrow.. how about i call an interior designer who would do the changes while we are away in Cannes..? I kiss into her hair thinking she needs time and i should be patient with her regarding starting a family

I think thats a great idea....and i already have few in my head. Wanna know what ideas i have? Turning around..the look she is giving me has me very dirty ideas....she is such a tease and i love her for it.

What do you have in mind love...tell me i smirk grabbing her ass and pulling her flush to my chest. Her nipples are hard and so is my cock

How about we combine the guest room with the bedroom and extend the walk in closet on the other side...i want our closet as one...and if you want we can have a little playroom so you and i could play dirty sometimes whispering to my ear she licks and bite on the very soft spot just below my ear making me shudder with pleasure...Teasing me...she licks from my shoulder blade and all the way up my neck to my jaw....i groan feeling so fucking good.

What do you think daddy?? Oh she is up for a good spanking and definately bound to the bed with ropes or handcuffed to the ceiling while i have my wicked ways with her ....and fuck my cock is painfully hard waiting to be inside her heaven hole..which is always so slick and wet

You want to be spanked my beautiful whore?  Tied and bound..helpless and then get brutally fucked until you pass out baby?  I rasped with my hand around her throat and the other cupping her sex roughly making her moan deliciously just for me

Will you spank me daddy? Fuck!!! She is wild
Will you tie me up and have your ways with me ?  Will i be handcuffed and blindfolded daddy? She bats her lashes blinking acting all innocent while the wild minx her have already painted a very dirty images of me doing all kinks with her... to her body and Fuck i so want to badly

I am definitely getting a playroom made and you will be my plaything, my whore, my slut, my sex slave....and damn i am going to enjoy doing all dirty with you baby can't help but moan to that thought
But for now i need to fuck you good without even giving her a chance to think i in all thrust my hip up and slam my cock to the hilt inside her tight very hot cunt making her scream with pleasure and pain...which i am sure she loves it...and with the way she has her eyes rolling back and damn fuck does it feel good. Standing up i held her grabbing her ass.. squeezing hard, she wrap her legs and arms around me holding unto me....while still buried very deep inside her cunt i slam her back to the shower wall and fucked her hard...each thrust calculated and to the point making her chant my name over and over as her boobs bounce with each slam...skin slapping sound, her moaning... my grunting and fuck it's euphoric, the pleasures thats filling my whole body is just out of this world and by the look of her face she indeed feels the same... moaning my name as if praying a prayer. Grabbing her throat with one hand the other fisting her hair tight making her hiss as I tug a little harder than usual... i kiss her passionately letting my tongue make love to her's while my cock fucks her dripping pussy. Boy oh boy...this feels so fucking good. Feeling her tighten her walls around my cock...i whisper her to cum and she did with a loud scream of my name. Waiting for her come down from her high....i held her tight stopping all my movements breathing hard for few seconds. Carrying her infront of the sink...i let her down and turn her around so she could slightly bend over the sink...i lift one of her leg on the counter and shove my cock back into her hot dripping pussy and without waiting i slam into her again and again...hard but slow so that she feels every vain on my cock with her walls tight around it....and hell it makes me wanna be inside her beautiful tight cunt like this forever.
Can you feel that love....your pussy is made only for my cock...and see how your greedy cunt is loving daddy's long big fat cock inside her. Taking her hand i let her feel the base of my cock...pulling all the way till just the tip of my throbbing cock and s inside her pussy lips i thrust back hard in her only to feel her fingers feel how hot my cock and wet her pussy feels to the point where we are connected as one and both of us shudder moaning. You feel so good baby...so fucking good!
I want you to cum all over daddy's cock again baby... Biting down her neck hard i whisper cum and like a good daddy's whore she squirts all over my cock drenching my balls and thighs with her juices....and does that feel fucking good. Pulling out i tell her to be on her knees and hold her boobs together.. stroking my cock rapidly few times i cum all over her boobs and chin. Damn!!! She looks hot with my cum all over her chest.

Don't forget to VOTE and comment...thank you everyone who patiently have waited for my updates. 🤗🙂😘