Chapter. 12

Emiliano and his friends dropped us back at our hotel and after wishing goodnight to them, Emiliano had softly given me a kiss on my cheek and on the side of my head telling me to sleep well. We got to our room...got changed into our pajamas and we all flop down unto my bed....I know my friends wanted to know everything and I never kept any secret from them nor will I keep things from them in future so I told them everything including that Emiliano and his friends are in mafia and that he is a capo. They all gasp stunned with what I told them. I know its actually shocking to be honest... of how willingly Emiliano told me about his mafia life but that's what attractive about him besides his insanely good looks and hot body not to mention how romantic he can be and that dirty talking my goodness! he is perfect. What puzzle me is I actually didn't know I kinda like the dirty talks so much that I was all hot hearing him say it.  Me and my friends spoke alot about him and his friends and how my friends found them charming and fun to be around. Hmmm.... very interesting I thought.

Gabe...sweety what do you feel about Emiliano and this whole mafia thing? And what do you feel about his direct proposal about marriage? I must admire his honest and straightforward intention...I mean now a days every one wants to get in your pants and they never hesitate to lie or deceive you for it. But Emiliano seem to be an honest man. What do you think and feel sweetheart?  Yeah and that was Adalene for you, very mature always sensible and very understanding. Being the eldest among us friends she always acts like a mother hen to us...I love that about her.

Adalene...I don't know babe, its just that I am so confuse. You know its weird that I feel so safe, protected and cared with him. And he is so charming and how can I forget how romantic he is. He is so understanding and so respectful about everything.. always considering what I want and feel first. I don't know babe... When we kissed it was like I was in a dream... everything about him is so perfect. About the mafia part Adalene I don't think I have any problem besides he isn't into drugs and sex trade..he is actually against it and is working on putting an end to it specially the sex trade. You know how comfortable I am with guns babe...but about killing someone.. thats alot different level if you ask me. Will I be okay if he kills....well I don't know. If he doesn't kill innocent people...I don't think i'll mind. Did you take a good look at him? My God!!! He is so fucking hot...and that body of his...Jesus!! I mean how can you say no to him?  I can't ignore how those butterflies did the whole summersault inside me. Shit!!! I am crushing.. aren't I?  Fuck!!! I think I am officially going crazy here.

No Gabe, there is nothing wrong in feeling all that.. and if you don't mind the mafia part...I believe he is worth the chance and risk babe... I'd say go for it...we are with you and forever will support in your decision. You want to talk this out with your ma and pa babe? 

Yeah sweetheart...we are with you and will always be with you. Chimes in both Camille and Estelle. I know they love me and I love them to death. I can't thank God enough for giving me my best friends.

I think I'll call ma and pa tomorrow. Em suggested that we should set up a lunch or dinner with both families including his friends and you all. He wants me to meet his parents too before we organise for our families to meet.
Guys ummmm....I kinda asked Em for a date. Shit!!!

OMG!!! Babe you are so fucking adorable... (Camille)
Goodness!
Thats girl power babe. (Estelle)
Don't worry about it..you did the right thing. It is sexist of us to consider that a man has to be the one to take initiative of asking for a date or even proposing for marriage. It's so cliche sweety. Even a woman can do all that. And you are fucking awesome. Now give me a hug. (Adalene)