Chapter. 9

We went back to his office and I am still blushing. I stood against the window looking down at the bar and now I know how clear from here is the view down there. He comes beside me and stood next to me looking at nothing in particular. After sometime I spoke

Em.... Are you and your mafia family involve in things that are vile, evil and immoral? Like sex trafficking?  I'm afraid if he is going to say yes because thats something I will nor can ever accept. I wait for his reply crossing my fingers wishing he will say no he himself is against it.

Love...baby this is something that I can never agree or accept.... infact I am...I mean my mafia family is against it and this is why we end up having alot of enemies because in sex trade and drugs the money is big.... very big baby and alot of people have greed for power and money so they want it to continue but we are as I told you against it and are trying to put an end, to it.

God I breathe a breath of relief.  Now he just became my hero. Why is he so beautiful inside out. So sexy.

Love...why did you ask me that? Is it bothering you? Trust me I don't entertain people who support such business.

And he gives me a sympathy look. I think I'm falling for him already.....I admire him too much.

I was actually scared you would say you have businesses as such because I can't agree with such vile and evil things people do to earn money and gain power.  I like that you have such a strong stance against it. I don't know how to say this but you just became my superhero and with that I giggle embarrassed feeling my face all hot and red.

Baby you are such an adorable little thing. I am so happy to hear you say the things that I believed in. We think alike you see....I know you will be the best wife a man has ever had. And I intend to make you my wife soon. With that he pecks my nose.

My my.....I don't know what to do, I think I'll just burst myself like a ballon with my giddiness. He is such a charmer. If he keeps doing that I might just marry him tomorrow...yeah I know I've gone crazy here.

Baby please don't make me wait for you too long....I finally found someone who makes my heart flutter and gives me butterflies. Not to mention how much of a similarity of thoughts we have. Love don't you understand this is fate... destiny baby....you and me are meant to be together. Say yes and come rule beside me as my Queen.

Fuck!! I am going to cry anytime now. This man is too beautiful. I can't help it...he is too good to be true.  So I do one thing that even I don't expect myself to ever do and shit I'm loving it. Yeah right I kissed him.

Kissing him is like a dream...he is such an excellent kisser off course he is experienced which kind of made me feel a pang to my chest...but let's just ignore it because past is something neither he nor I can do anything about. So I kiss him to the best of passion I can muster.

Oh holy moly....Fuck! Is she really kissing me??? Off course she is.....it's just that, I don't know it feels like a dream because I am going crazy. The sweet taste of her lips is intoxicating and I am hungry for it. It's been years I've done anything physical...I know I know but I don't indulge or entertain girls or women who are too superficial and greedy....not to mention fake....and trust me I don't have time to fuck whores.
Gabrielle is something else...and I know she will be my perfect wife and a perfect Queen to my mafia family.

With my right hand to the side of her face holding her close and tilting her for a better position to deepen the kiss and my other hand very close to her ass....I couldn't help but squeeze her ass she gasp feeling it....and I take that opportunity to slide my tongue inside her mouth and boy did that make my cock hard...to top it off she moans. Fuck!!! Fuck!!! That sweet soft raspy voice moaning....it's like my brain and my cock likes it too much and both department are on full attention. Damn!!! I'm going to have blue balls for sure tonight...but I don't care, at this moment all I want is to memorize her soft succulent lips.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌