Chapter. 47

Shrugging the robe off my body, i clean my babydoll with warm wet towel, got her robe off too, well don't blame me for wanting her naked with me all the time, i am a man with needs and desire. With a sinfully sexy delicious woman like Gabrielle... i just cannot tame my perverted beast that only wants to devour this gorgeous woman all the time. Taking her in my arms, i drag the blanket on both of us as she peacefully slept while i held her close to me. Sometimes this resort can be a bit chilly but i love the weather...we can both snuggle without getting too sweaty. I have more plans to satisfy my beast and fuck my woman to satisfaction until she passout thinking about my cock deep within her. I've also got a silicon dildo specially made just like my cock for my doll so when i fuck that tight back hole of hers the dildo that will be strap with me is deep inside her ever greedy tight cunt....Fuck! My cock is all hard again thinking about it...and the image of my Gabrielle moaning for more with tears running down her flush cheeks, eyes rolling back with her mouth formed O will be the ultimate fantasy come true...but for now i'll let her nap for 1 hour and will wake her up with a sensual massage that will have her begging for me to fuck her good and hard like the whore she becomes just for me. I have few more things to do while she rest, so takin my phone i head towards the balcony stark naked (i really don't mind being naked and not that anyone will be seeing us or me as this particular luxurious cabin like house is built on top of a man made small hill which over sees all the resort..due to security measures and the absolute money can buy anything fact that i build this resort solely that no one can have excess to this cabin and no one can see what is going on inside) I call Nick for updates and asking if Gabe's friends are taken care of. I do not doubt my friends nor my men for anything because we are like family without the blood connection but with loyalty and respect. Everything is in order just as i wanted....i informed Nick to make an appointment with an interior designer for some renovations for tomorrow around lunch and check the jets after all we'll be flying to Cannes day after, i can't take risk specially now that i have the woman of my dreams, the woman that i love, the woman the i want to spend the rest of my life with, the woman who is my queen. As i have plans for joining mile high club, i need my friends and Gabe's friends to travel separately so that we have no disturbance for my satisfaction. Call me devil or monster but after many years of keeping myself celibate i want to enjoy to the fullest and keep my queen satisfied with my performance (yes you got it right...i am a horny bastard and i am not ashamed at all infact i am proud of my ability to stay hard all the time for my woman, my love. Yeah i mean she loves it and who am i to complain)

After finishing the calls, i prepare the massage oil ready to give my love some mean sensual pleasures. I have the strap ready with the dildo which can be easily detached and attached to the strap. Man with pervert minds truly out did some wicked inventions that can satisfy hunger to a whole other level and that is what my woman will be getting soon. Pulling the blanket off her naked sinful sexy body, i stop a min to admire what i have, fuck! she is a sight that no man can or will ever be able to resist and damn she is all mine. Taking her both wrists i cuff them up to the headboard of the bed with leather cuffs and slowly blindfold her with a silk cloth, gentle cuffing her ankles wide open with a bar spreader....i felt satisfied just by looking at her bound helpless, so beautiful, such an erotic image infront of me...for me to do as whatever i wish...Merda! I am hard as hell and i want to fuck her already. Pouring the hot oil on my palm i sensually rub them over her flat stomach feeling her silky smooth skin....she moans even in her sleep. I get on with both her legs massaging gently as she occassionally stir whimpering or moaning making me want to fuck her already, but i need to wake her up for her to feel the real intense pleasure and for me to satisfy my beast. Pouring the oil over her breasts, i straddle her thighs and lean down to lick her pretty pink swollen pussy her hip jerks making her moan louder Grabbing both her breasts with my hands i massage and squeeze them while i eat her pussy like a hungry caveman slurping her leaking juice occassionally nipping her sensitive nub....she screams finally awake cuming in my mouth as i continue to lick her clean. Hey baby how do you feel? I ask her enjoying her struggle against the bounds Don't be scared....you are blindfolded and cuffed baby. I am here, relax okay? I don't want her panicking at all, i want her to enjoy to the fullest.

Oh fuck! Em! She pants trying to calm down When did you cuff me? She pouts so adorable

I wanted to see you so helpless begging for mercy baby....while i do whatever i want with you, and i am going to fuck you good today baby....like a true whore gets fucked by a hungry beast babydoll. Whimpering she submits giving her body to me and i love it.

Now my pet, lift your legs and let me see the butt plug she does what she is told and Fuck! She is mouthwatering sexy.

Good my pet, you either call me daddy or master while i fuck your every hole, understand whore? She nods whimpering ready to be devoured

Words whore! I spat

Yes master. Fuck! Fuck! She'll be the death of me

Now relax and bring your legs down. I am going to fuck your mouth first....you are to do as your are told... understand whore?

Yes master damn!! She is making me so hard

Sucking her nipple i enjoy her moaning, my cock is awfully hard against her flat stomach and she feels it. After sucking both her nipples one by one..i grab and bring both together squeezing hard and licking both nipples at the same time, palming my cock, stroking it nice and slow couple of times..i bought it between her boobs and thrust my hip fucking her boobs while i held them tight together, i love it...but i need her mouth so climbing higher, i rub the tip of my cock against her lip ordering her to open her mouth suck it and she did....like a good pet she licked sucked and took my cock as much as she could in her wet mouth...fuck! She feels so good. Holding her head i told her to brace herself and i start fucking her mouth slowly and gradually faster making her gag and as i took off the blindfold her tears are already down her flush cheeks and she looks fucking beautiful with half of my cock in her mouth just as i had imagined.
Good girl....but i need to fuck your pussy and asshole pet
Slowly i got off her only to lift her her legs up bending her knees holding the spreader i ram in her tight leaking cunt hard, without waiting i continue to pound hard and fast enjoying the sounds coming out of her beautiful mouth. She feels extra tight with the butt plug in her asshole, pulling out i put the strap on with the dildo attached, pouring the lube i took the plug out and rub the head of my cock against the rim of her plucker hole while i adjust the dildo to her cunt opening.... stimulating enough i slowly enter her asshole with my cock till i am all inside her ass and fill her cunt with the dildo at the same time. Sweet heavens Fuck! This feels absolutely amazing. How does getting both holes filled at the same time feels my pet? She couldn't stop the sounds she is making and i like it. Answer me whore! I spat through my clenched teeth wanting to fuck her hard but i wait for her to adjust to the fullness that stretch her like never before and i am sure there is pain with pleasure as it is her first time. So so good master, please....

Please what pet? I know she is asking for more but i want her to beg for it while i set the pace nice and slow enjoy how tight she feels around my cock.

Please....please more master she begs whimpering with tears running down her cheeks. So fucking erotic!

I pound into her back hole while stimulating her delicious cunt with the huge dildo, i know she is about to explode but i need her to wait for it. Don't you dare cum...not yet whore I hiss fucking her faster with the strap on filling both her holes grunting as pleasure surge all over my body making my toes curl

Please daddy....i can't hold please master please she begs crying. She looks so beautiful right now.

Rubbing her nub with my thumb i order her to cum and fuck she squirts hard triggering my cock to explode equally hard filling her ass with my cum..my whole body is shivering with pleasure unknown....her eyes rolling back and still squirting she pass out screaming. Fuck! That was intense and insane. Pulling out, i uncuff her wrists and then her ankles from the bar spreader. After ordering Lucia to change the sheet, i told her bring fresh juice and some water. Filling the tub i carry her to the ensuite to soak in for sometime, she only whimpered as i sat down in the tub with her in my hold. After cleaning her up...and drying her, i laid her down on the bed and pull the blanket over our naked body, sleep finally consume me holding her in my arms with a promise to protect her, to be always faithful to her and to love her until i breathe my last breath. I love you Amore i whisper closing my eyes.

VOTE and comment...do not forget that your love is what i appreciate and cherish. ❤️ -Jh