Chapter. 13

Thinking about what had happened earlier today I couldn't stop smiling. She is so perfect in every aspect. I love how soft spoken she is, I know she is caring and very selfless..very kind too. She carries herself so well, how can I forget the innocence and purity about her. Fuck! Her body is to die for...so thick just the way I love and the short dress she wore is like a second skin to her insanely gorgeous body. Even the color of her dress looks too good on her. Gold is definately her color but so will she look stunning in red. Flawless glowing skin with a little tan... thick thighs, toned body, slim waist, breasts just the right size.....not huge but not small either. Yeah the right size to squeeze and play with. Oh yeah....I would love to suck them hard all day....Fuck Fuck!!! Yep my cock has his mind of his own and now is waking up for his Queen. Damn it! Cold shower it is again.. I can't help it...she looks delicious with that big plum ass that jiggles when she walks and so soft when I was squeezing them. Her pussy must be full and meaty too if her ass is such...I can't wait to eat her out while giving her orgasm after orgasm. Damn!!! Fuck me....my cock is hard and standing proud saluting to feel his Queen.

Slow down bad boy....you need to have patience or else you are going to scare her away. If you keep standing proud and keep saluting her like this..she is going to freak out. Haha yeah you are right..... I'm talking to my cock. Nope I'm not crazy....he lives down there but is a very important member to me and I am proud of how huge he is...I just hope Gabrielle doesn't run away from me when see gets to see it.

Exchanging texts with her isn't helping at all infact my body buzzes with electricity all going down straight to my cock. I get out of my sweatpants and lay nude on my bed thinking about her body.  I guess I'll need my hand tonight to calm my cock...thats if I want to get some sleep. While all these thoughts were running wild in my head...my phone dings with a text notification and that made me grin like an idiot.

Em.. I don't know what to say to your last text. I don't have any experience and I need to tell you that I am still a virgin. I've kissed before but never did a proper making out type kisses. Today with you was my first. I don't know how you'll feel about my inexperience but I need to tell you that I can't do anything without feeling the emotional connection with the person. I feel comfortable with you baby and like you said...relationship should start with trust, truth and respect.

God! I'm falling for Gabrielle fast and hard. She thinks her inexperience will be a hinder to me....she is so wrong, I actually love the fact that she is still a virgin....Fuck! I'll get to be her first and last. She is too perfect and I've decided..... I'm not letting her go ever.

Are you kidding me baby? You are perfect in every way and that's what I'm loving about you. I'll be extra careful with you on this matter from here on. Please feel free to be your own person with me...you know you can trust me....right? And my love no matter how horny I'll become I will never force myself on you or force you to do something that you won't want to....I promise baby. Relax sweetheart.

Sending her that made me relax and calm. She is too precious and so fucking beautiful. I'll have to be very careful about her inexperience...I don't want her to stress herself or feel bad about it. I'm going to try and be patient as much as possible....which I think will be very hard...yeah just like my hard cock. Fuck! I need cold shower. With that I got off the bed and head to my ensuite.

When I came out after shower I notice that I have a text from her.... smiling I unlock my phone to read the text.

You should know how amazing you are Em. I can't wait to know you more. I'll head off to sleep now and I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight baby.

She is so fucking sweet. How did I get so lucky again? I'm all giddy and nervous like a fucking teenager crushing..

Goodnight my love...sleep well.

With that last text I crawl under my silk duvet and smile closing my eyes. Sweet dreams baby was my last thought before I slept off.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌