Chapter. 30

Sitting here in a one way mirror room full of security screens and other electronic gadgets almost like some agent movie i wait patiently as Emiliano and Alfredo starts asking the guy they had tied down to a chair questions while Sebastian tortures him in intervals but to my utter shock he only spits out things in German. What Emiliano and his friends doesn't know is he is telling them alot of things about their plans laughing like a deranged maniac, they just have no idea what he is saying. Because Nickolas being with me in the room i tell him everything, he seem shocked to my revelation ah! Well i speak the language what can i say.....feels good to be of help. He goes around telling something to Emiliano whispering in his ear which made him smirk turning around he beacons me to go to him which i did without any hesitation.

Hey mon amour viens ici et dis-moi ce qu'il a dit (hey love come here and tell me what did he say) he truly surprised me speaking french. He sound absolute fucking hot with that deep voice.

  Que son patron envisage de voler la cargaison d'or qui va vers l'une de vos destinations américaines et envisage d'attaquer l'un de vos casinos -bas. Il parle également de quelqu'un qui ne fait pas partie de sa famille qui les informe des détails de votre casino. Il a un chip tracker dans l'un de ses bras (That his boss is planning to steal the shipment of gold that is going to one of your American destinations and consider attacking one of your casinos there. He also talks about someone who is not related to their family informing them of your casino details. He has a chip tracker in one of his arms) Utterly shocked i look at her feeling the pride to have such an incredible woman by my side. The guy starts spitting nonsense screaming and trashing as Sebastian takes out the chip not so delicately

Mach dir keine Sorgen, du hast bereits genug Informationen gegeben, damit sie deinem Chef eine Lektion erteilen können, sich nicht mit ihm anzulegen. (Don't worry you already gave enough information for them to teach your boss a lesson not to mess with him) I smirk at his shocked face

He stops trashing utterly shocked with eyes as wide as saucers hearing Gabrielle speak his native language. Fucking fuck!!!!! She sound so hot and i already am hard hearing her speak german with such confidence and so fluently. Damn! i so want to fuck her right here right now. Shaking my head trying to clear the dirty images off i grab her by her waist snaking my arms around her

Sais-tu à quel point tu as l'air sexy en ce moment en parlant sa langue maternelle bébé (Do you know how hot you sound right now speaking his native language baby...you just gave me a hard on)

oh mon dieu bébé comment es-tu si excitée tout le temps (oh god baby how are you so horny all the time)

que puis-je dire que mon amour est tellement irrésistible que je ne peux pas m'en empêcher. (what can i say love you are just so irresistible i can't help it)

Taking her hand in mine i walk towards the door wanting to get out of the room come Amore work is done here. I signal Nickolas to finish it off quick to which he nods. Elias Fischer is going to learn a very good lesson soon enough. Deciding to finish off the meeting with changing the route for LA shipment and also alerting the security for the casino....i want to know who is giving the casino details to Elias. Having Gabrielle with me proves to be fruitful because without her i think the interogation would have last longer and less information too. She is meant to rule with me by my side, she is my strength not my weakness that i am 100% sure.
After much planning how to encounter Elias and setting trap for the person who has been giving informations of my casino and having lunch in one of my restaurant with her friends and mine planning the trip to Florence to meet my family...i can't wait for my mom to meet Gabrielle because i know she is going to love her we came back to home so that we could rest for a while and be ready to head out to one of my other clubs to enjoy the night. Sitting on the couch making her sit on my lap i kiss her with hunger to which she kisses me back with equal eagerness moaning as i suck her tongue. She sounds so erotic when she makes those sounds that my cock jerks to it. I stop hugging her tight to my chest inhaling her delicious fresh smell umm ...she smells like fresh lime with a hint of cocoa butter We have been having too much sex i know and she is too sensitive right now...i grin to the thoughts of what happened last night as i fucked her again and again till she was begging me to stop Fuck! what have i become a sex craze nymphomaniac Damn! Fuck me!!! She makes me horny and i just can't get enough of her but I have to stop and give her time to be able to let body adjust to my sex drive for her. Don't blame me she is fucking gorgeous and my cock loves her pussy and my heart loves her.

Please stop to vote and comment 👍👌