Chapter 7 - Trapped in the cell

It had been two days since Seven had been sedated, she woke up feeling dazed and ill, her body,  from the lack of food, wasn't really doing the best job at keeping her alive. She looked around, taking in her surroundings, she was in an all-glass circle. 

Am I back there? I can't be back there. Please no. 

 Seven's breathing became labored and she curled up in a ball on the floor, She was having a panic attack. Images of the facility flashed in her mind, the labs, the girls, the symbol and she braced herself for the electricity.

seven was completely shocked when nothing came. She uncurled from her ball and stood up looking for the scientists.

"Stop playing mind games! Do it, DO IT" Seven didn't know why they hadn't started the electricity yet and it was messing with her head, she just wanted to get it over with. 

You're going insane Seven

"Stop" 

You're worthless

"Stop it"

You're nothing

"STOP" Seven fell against the glass sobbing, her hands over her ears, begging for it to stop. "Stop please please just stop it".  The voices stopped but she could still feel pain, where was it coming from? It wasn't torturous like the electricity, more of a deep aching pain. 

Seven realized that she was the one causing herself pain and quickly stood up, surveying the room for anyone else. She could only see one other person in the room and it was Wanda, she could tell from the way she was keeping her distance, almost like she was afraid of her? 

Seven stopped the pain, easing it until it was gone but Wanda stayed in the shadows making it clear that Seven had only been hurting herself, Wanda just didn't want to see her anyway.

"You can come closer you know." Seven broke the silence, causing Wanda to jump and look over in her direction. "I promise I won't bite". Cautiously Wanda moved closer to the cell, she was still unsure of the teenager and didn't get too close.

"Are you okay?" The Sokovian asked, sounding concerned. "I don't know what that was, but it didn't sound fun" 

Seven laughed and shook her head "Believe me, it wasn't. My guess would be a panic attack, I've had them before"

"I'm guessing the cell isn't helping?"

"Not really no, but I'm guessing I can't come out until I talk"

"No, Tony doesn't want you out, not until you answer"

Seven sat quietly before speaking again. "what does he want to know?" 

She didn't want to talk about her powers, she hated the experiments at the facility and wasn't totally sure that it wouldn't happen again here. She didn't trust these people at all, not after one of them tried to read her mind and then being stabbed in the neck with sedation. Only because she let him stab her.

"He wants to know how you knew my name, who you work for and how you kept me out" She stated simply "Feel like answering any of them?"

"Fine but I refuse to speak to him. I'm not fond of those who stab me with needles".

Wanda nodded before exiting the room to find someone to question her, not too worried that the girl would try and break out. 

She entered the lab to find Tony, Bruce, and Natasha in a conversation, only turning around to check who had entered.