Chapter 29 - Ballet routines

A.N: I wanted to say that I appreciate every single vote and comment that you guys leave, I love reading the comments every single time a new one appears. Thank you so much to anyone who is reading and enjoying this, I loved writing it!

---------------------------

Natasha didn't know how to react. In the last five minutes, she realized that Seven had been right and she did like him and now he was kissing her, one hand on her waist and the other cupping her face. Strangely this felt right, as if they had been doing this forever.

At first the kiss was gentle and intimate, Natasha stood there in shock as Steve pulled back, their faces still extremely close. Before Steve could say anything again Natasha kissed him again, this time it being much more intense, the tension in the room completely dissolving.

-------------------

"Do you think she'd know if we left now?" Peter asked while looking at his watch.

"Pete it's quarter past ten, you're allowed to go" Seven sighed, leaning her elbows back on the bar and resting her head on them. Both teenagers were extremely bored, turns out there was very little to do at parties that consisted of all adults, barring themselves.

"If I leave now what will you do?" Peter questioned sceptically, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, they could come back at any minute" Seven answered.

"Exactly, come on" Peter grabbed her hand and pulled her off the stool, towards where people were dancing.

Seven groaned in protest as he pulled her in to dance to the slow song playing, surrounded by couples. "Peter I have no clue how to do this" She whispered awkwardly as he put both her hands on his shoulders. 

"It's easy Ven, look I'll show you" He placed his hand on her waist and began guiding her through the steps, pleased when she picked it up really easily.

"Okay, this isn't so bad" Seven commented after a minute and Peter looked at her happily,

"How are you so good at this?" Seven asked as he led them in a continuous pattern.

"My aunt made me do it with her, she always said it was important that I knew how"

"Your aunt?" Seven inquired, "Sorry, I just don't know anything about your family" She apologized when she realized that his aunt must not be in the picture considering he lived here full time.

"It's okay" He reassured her, "I like talking about her. For a long time, it was just me and her in our tiny apartment and we were close. Really close actually." Seven stayed silent and listened as he talked, enjoying watching how his face lit up when talking about his family.

"We used to dance, and cook, and have movie nights all the time" He continued and Seven noticed how his tone changed to slightly sad as he looked down at their feet.

"What happened?" She asked softly, hoping he knew he didn't have to answer.

"She died last year in a fire" He answered bluntly and Seven felt a little sorry for him, he didn't seem to have any other family either.

"I'm sorry Pete" She apologised but he looked up, his eyes slightly glossy.

"It's okay, I'm learning that talking about happy memories keeps her with me always and doesn't make me as sad as it used to"