Part 2

It was the family gathering before the wedding. It was held mainly because to introduce children to each other.In that private restaurant room,there were 7 boys with their father in one side.On the other side of the table there was Park Misun.

The atmosphere was tensed because of the 7 boys' heated glares.Park Misun was nervous.Kim Hyunshik cleared his throat."So honey,where's your cute daughter? "

"Oh,she is on her way--"Just then the door was opened revealing the said person.She was wearing a big sized black hoodie with sweet pants.Her mother glared at her seeing her cloths.She clearly remembered telling her to wear something nice.And to add more,she was covering her head with the hood.

"I didn't know you had a son Mrs.Park"Jimin said sarcastically earning a glare from Mr.Kim.

Misun laughed awkwardly and signalled her to pull down the hood.Bom rolled her eyes and pulled down her hood revealing her short hair.She sat next to her mother.Only one word.Manner less.

"Hey sweetheart,why were you late?"Mr.Kim asked with a soft tone which somehow shocked the boys.

Taehyung scoffed but made it look like he coughed not wanting to be punished later.

"Well,I had a little fun with my friends"She said it like it was nothing.

"That's nice sweetheart.And I want to introduce you to your soon to be brothers--"

"Wait wait wait!hold up!"Bom interrupted him with raised palms."Soon to be brothers?"she looked at the 7 boys with wide eyes.She snickered in disbelief. "Like seriously dude?!were you seriously horny with--oww!"Suddenly her disrespectful words were cut off by Misun's hitting on her shoulder.

"He is your soon to be father Park Bom"Misun whispered through her gritted teeth.

On the other hand,boys and Mr.Kim were too shocked.

"Apologize"Misun demanded with a stern face.Bom didn't say anything but just stared at the table with a frown."I said apologise!"she whisper yelled.

"It's okay honey.Just let her be.And no sweetheart, it wasn't because I was horny,it's because I wanted a soccer team to myself"he said gaining Bom's full attention and winked at her playfully.

Bom's eyes went wide.She never thought he will play along with her.And it was a plus point.And the second plus point is sports,Mr.Kim definitely knew how to gain people's trust.He had already researched about Bom and knew how to get closer to her.

"You know, I couldn't make a soccer team but I made sure that my all boys could play soccer well"

Hoseok who was drinking water choked on his drink.He lowly apologized.

"Not only soccer,Basket ball,badminton, tennis,anything is nothing for them.You are going to have cool brothers Bom"

Bom widened her eyes even more being fascinated by what he said.She loved sports.She blinked few times and sank into seat with a nod.

"Okay,so let me introduce you to your brothers"Mr.Kim smiled and turned to his left."The eldest,Kim Seokjin"

Seokjin smiled lightly.Bom observed his face keenly."Your smile is so fake but okay"she muttered making sure everyone heard her.Seokjin's face turned into a blank one and poked the inside of his cheek in annoyance.

Misun nudged Bom lightly but she wasn't the one affected. Mr.Kim cleared his throat before introducing his second son."Kim Yoongi"

Bom raised an eyebrow seeing the soulless boy.He looked like he had not smiled for ages."A little smile would not kill you"she again muttered making Misun sigh.

"My thrid son,Kim Namjoon"he smiled a bit showing his dimples.And it got her attention. She badly wanted to poke those dimples.And he was saved from Bom's insults but she didn't forget to observe him too.

"The next one,kim Hoseok"He didn't have a smile.His lips were drooped down into an upside down heart.

"Do you know how to make that upside down heart turn to a beautiful heart?Just smile man,you will see a heart.Try it watching a mirror"she chimed.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow and scoffed looking away.

"Okay, so next,Kim Jimin"

Different from others,he had a little smirk.He ran his fingers through his hair with a flirty smile.He extended his hand for a handshake."Hello princess,hope we can get along well"at the end of the sentence he winked.

Mr.Kim glared at Jimin but unfortunately Jimin didn't see it.On the other hand,Misun only saw this action as an affection from her soon to be brother.

But,Bom is smarter than her mother.She is a modern type girl and knows how to read people better.She looked at Jimin's hand.She smirked and took his hand.Bitch,get ready to lose your balls.She thought to herself while shaking hands with the boy.On the other hand,Jimin licked his lips thinking he could play with her.

"Jimin"Mr.Kim said his name in a warning tone.

Jimin rolled his eyes secretly and took his hand away.

"Kim Taehyung"Mr.Kim pointed at the boy who was listening to his headphones without any care in the world.He was looking down with crossed arms above his chest.Somehow Bom couldn't judge him.He had this aura that it is unable to read what is in his mind.Bom was a bit frustrated about it.

"The maknae of the family, Kim Jungkook"

Jungkook sent Bom a glare trying to scare her.Bom raised an eyebrow and raised her middle finger making him startled with her manner less behaviour infront of her own mother and strangers.

"Park Bom!"Misun whisper yelled making her roll her eyes.Misun was scared that Mr.Kim will see her as a burden.

But Mr.Kim knew about Bom more than enough. He researched every single information in order to make Misun his.Bom isn't like this infront of strangers.She is only manner less towards people she doesn't like.Apperently Mr.Kim could say that only Namjoon and Taehyung succeeded to be in her good side.

"Okay,so I met you all.It's so not nice dinner. See ya all at the wedding.And yeah keep continue your meeting.Bye bye!"She said in an excited tone and stood up and bowed and ran away leaving everyone dumbfounded.

Misun also stood up in and ran after Bom.This made Mr.Kim to stand up too.

Misun ran towards the main door of the restaurant. When she was outside,she saw a man stopping a bike infront of Bom.The man's face was covered by a full face helmet.Bom hope on and removed her hoodie revealing a fancy half top.She looked back at her mom and waved.The bike drew away with her.

Misun sighed in frustration. Her eyes filled with tears.She felt someone pulling her into their embrace.Knowing who is that,she got relaxed in the embrace."It's so hard.She became like this because of me.It's all my fault"

"No honey it's not.You did a great job by raising her all alone.It must be hard for her too.But don't worry.You won't raise her alone from now on.I promise to give her love like her real father.She will change soon"

The boys also had come outside.They saw what happened. "What a brat"Jimin said while smiling in a wicked way.

Taehyung was staring at his father in this whole time.He removed his headphones from his ears.His jaw was clenched seeing his father and Misun hugging each other.He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back to see Namjoon.Taehyung sighed and walked inside the restaurant again.

"Are we really gonna live with that brat?"Hoseok voiced his thoughts.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring.I'll try to do better in next chapter.

See ya soon.

Hope you enjoyed!