part 26

Bom opened her eyes and soon blessed with morning sun rays.She groaned softly taking everyone's attention in the room.

"She is waking up!"a high pitch voice freaked out.

"Jimin-ah,shh,you are being too loud!"Namjoon's voice was heard.

Bom was confused.She still felt uneasy because of the fever.But she felt better than last night.She looked around to see her 7 step brothers surrounding her bed.She was utterly confused seeing them.Suddenly last night incident hit her head.She remembered everything.

A doctor approached Bom."Hey,Bom-ssi,how do you feel now?"he asked kindly.

"Better"she answered softly and weakly.

"You were really lucky.You could have died you know?You haven't even eaten anything"doctor said taking her hand to check her pulse.Bom didn't even look at her brothers.She really felt mad and sad."Your pulse is becoming normal.Soon,you will be fine in few more days"

Doctor turned to her brothers."Since she hasn't eaten anything for few days,do not give her solid food.Her body can't handle it.Just give her liquid food like soup.And a nurse will come here after an hour to give medicines. I'll take my leave now"he bowed a little and boys bowed in return.

After doctor left,boys turned to their sister who just closed her eyes.Bom turned around giving them her back. Boys knew that she is mad right now.

"Bomiya,we are really sorry " Jin apologised first since others were hesitating.Bom didn't utter a word."A-Actually,we weren't in home"

Bom still didn't look at them.And she hated when Jin apologised.She was waiting for him everyday thinking he will take care of her since he had promised her mother.She remembered how mumbled his name when she was fallen onto the floor.And it hurted her.She expected impossible.

She felt his hand on her hair but she slapped his hand away.

"Bomiya--"

"Do not call my name!"Bom shouted turning around to face him.Jin widened his eyes seeing her tears."You are so bad!Mean!I know i did trouble to you all a lot but I never wished you all to die!I just wanted you all to play with me!I just wanted you all to open up for me!I never said this to anyone but I was happy to have siblings!I thought I won't be lonely!But you never gave two fucks about me!Not even when I was sick!Not even when I was dying!"she cried harder feeling hurt.Her face was all red like a hot pan.

Boys felt guilt eating up them.They were speechless.Regret.That mere feeling was fucking up their minds.Never in million years they thought they would be this much guilty for anything. They killed but never felt guilty.They destroyed but never felt guilty. Crimes after crimes they never felt guilty.But now?

Everyone's eyes turned soft seeing her crying so badly.Bom looked at Jin while hiccupping."I was *hiccup* waiting for you *cough*.I thought atleast you would respect my mom's words even if you hated me!I hate you all"

Jin felt his eyes aching.He felt tears gathering to his eyes.He quickly sat on her bed and pulled her to his embrace hugging her tightly.Bom tried to struggle but she was out of energy. She just hit his chest lightly with her small fists."I'm sorry . I'm so sorry sweetheart.Please forgive me.It's all my fault.Please forgive me"

Jimin turned around to hide his tears.Others were hanging there heads lower.Jin parted away from Bom and wiped her tears."I know it is not easy to forgive us.But we will do anything to make it up for you.Please give us a chance.Let us treat you rightly this time"

Bom looked away with a pout."no"she whispered.

"What?I didn't hear you.Is it a yes?guys she said yes"Jin yelled making Bom widen her eyes.Boys all smiled brightly.