part 11

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin stood outside Jungkook's room while staring inside.Bom was already inside with so much snack and now she she is cracking her knuckles being ready for the game.

"What did I get myself into?"Jungkook mumbled in frustration.

Bom was bending side to side for a warm up.

"You two got into this.why the hell am I here instead of sleeping?"Jimin whined.

"Just shut up Jiminie pabo.It's just one night.Now let's go before she comes and drag us inside"Taehyung said in irritation.

Before they enter,Hoseok came towards them with crossed arms.

"Hyung?why are you here?"Jungkook asked confusely.

"Just wanted to see what's going on.Don't mind me.Let's go inside"with that they all entered.

In no second,all of them were playing games like crazy on Jungkook's king size bed.And they were dumbfounded when Bom beat them like a pro.

"Yah!why do you kill so mercilessly?!"Jungkook snapped in frustration knowing she's going to win.

Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok looked at Jungkook with blank faces because of his ironic statement.

"Says the one who literally kills like a beast"Jimin muttered to Taehyung. Well Jungkook is the merciless man in their team who can kill people with his bare hands.

Soon enough, Jin and Namjoon entered inside because of their screams.They watched the youngers playing sitting on a couch.

"DIE DIE DIE!!"Bom screamed while shooting her targets.

After about three hours,they changed the game and they are playing a new game with controls in their hands.

"Yah!that's not fair!!"Taehyung screamed while pressing buttons.

"Life is not fair my brother!"Bom replied with a chuckle.

Yoongi initially came inside to scold them for breaking his sleep but seeing them playing games,he shut himself remembering what happened in morning. He also sat next to Jin and watched them.

At last Bom jumped out from the bed with the victory. She raised her both hands."I WON BITCHES!!"

Jungkook threw away his controller in frustration. Bom extended both her hands to her sides and did an ugly victory dance infront of them.She bent her knees a bit and swayed her hips not in a sexy way but in a silly way.She swayed her head like a crazy person resulting her hair covering her whole face.

"Eww!"Jungkook looked at her in disgust while Jimin,Taehyung and Hoseok were suppressing their laughter.Yoongi looked at her having a cultural shock seeing her weird dance.Jin was looking away trying not to smile.Namjoon was covering his mouth trying not to show that he's smiling.

Bom jumped here and there while swaying her hips.She sang feeling excited about her victory against three boys.

"Look at me I'm a beautiful creature~I don't care about your modern time preacher~Welcome boys,too much noise,I will teach ya Pam pam pa hoo, turram Pam pa hoo~"

She moved her shoulders and hands still having her own party while giving the boys some fun which was totally oblivious for her.Her crazy dance moves were seriously crazy with her bent legs and messy hair.

"Hey,I think you forgot how to play
My teddy bear's running away
The barbie got something to say
Hey,hey,hey,hey
My"Simon says" leave me alone
I'm taking my pikachu home
You're stupid just like your smartphone~"(The song Toy)