part 32

"Welcome to Hawaii babies!!" Bom screamed throwing her hands in the air in a praying way just infront of the airport.

Suddenly Jungkook pulled down her hands." Don't embarrass us you idiot" he whispered not wanting to ruin his image.

Bom scoffed. "You feel embarrassed?then how about this?" She bent down her legs a bit and did her ugly dance gaining everyone's attention.

(Imagine Bom doing that )

Strangers gave weird looks to Bom. Jungkook was utterly embarrassed while Jin and Hoseok were laughing their asses off. Jungkook immediately lifted up Bom and put her over his shoulder and ran away towards their limousine which is going to take them to their hotel.

The journey to their hotel was as expectedly excited. No wonder because Bom is with them. Bom had become their happy pill without even knowing. Bom made everyone agree to do a singing battle and she never expected her brothers to be pros. She already guessed that Taehyung is the singer of the group but turned our she is wrong. Everyone had their own ways with music. Even Lisa and Jisoo could sing. Only Seo Joon sucked at singing. Seo Joon sulked all the way to the hotel. And Eunwoo? He was silent as usual but enjoyed Bom's show.

And now they had come to the hotel site. A whole resort was served for them.

Only for them with south korean servants and hawaii best cooks

Only for them with south korean servants and hawaii best cooks.All for Bom. She couldn't believe that Jin would do this for her just because she threatened him saying she will tell their father about leaving her all alone when she was sick. She wasn't serious. But Jin planned a whole big trip for her.

Since the ride was long,everyone was tired.They all decided to sleep after having dinner.

Time skip

Everyone was sleeping at 6 a.m. But out of nowhere,an unpleasant sound of metallic equipments crashing together woke up everyone.

"What the heck" Taehyung came to the living room with half opened eyes only to see the fully wake up Bom standing on a couch with two metal pans crashing together. She was wearing a small short pant with a big size white shirt.

Others came downstairs while yawning. Someone was covering their ears and some people were trying to put on their shirts.

Jungkook who was walking half sleep even fell over a chair resulting the sleepy Lisa who was following behind him to fall on him.

"Bom,what the hell are you doing?" Yoongi asked rubbing his eyes feeling still sleepy.

"Oh come on guys!! This is a trip!! We are gonna have a lot of fun today!!" She screamed excitedly. She got down from the couch and ran towards the door way." Come on guys!" She ran outside with a wide grin on her face.