part 29

Han Seo Joon barged inside the Kim mansion startling yoongi and hoseok who were chilling in the living room.He ran towards Bom's bedroom.When he got inside her room,he sighed in relief seeing her watching kdramas in the TV.When Bom saw him,she waved like nothing happened.

"You bitch!" He yelled before dashing towards her.He got a big pillow and started to hit Bom with it.

"Y-Yah yah!stop it!" She screamed while giggling.

He stopped and looked at her with a fierce expression. "Do you think it was funny?!what were you thinking--"
Bom quickly covered his mouth harshly and shushed him.

"Shshhh,do not shout!" She whispered yelled and made him sit on the bed forcefully. "You moron!Can't you just keep your voice lower for a day?!"

Seo Joon shoved away her hands and looked at her with so much anger."You do not how much i got worried when I heard you trying to breath desperately!" This time he whisper yelled."I ran away from home as soon as I heard it!Lucky you that Eunwoo guy was there!"

Bom sighed before laying on the bed again.Seo Joon couldn't tell what she was thinking. She was always a mystery even though he knew her past.He can never guess her next move.She is unpredictable and it made him scared."What is that all pen drive story?" He asked since she had never told him about such a thing.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know" she simply answered while staring at the ceiling blankly.

"Are you sure?" He asked again squinting his eyes having doubts.

"When I told you 'I don't know', you need to believe me" she said in an oddly calm way.

"I need to believe you?or are you saying I have to believe you?" Seo Joon was still doubting.

Before Bom could answer,the door was opened revealing Namjoon and Jimin.

"Bomiya,your medicines--" Jimin stopped himself seeing Seo Joon inside."Yah you!are you bothering her?!Get out before i kick your ass dude!"

Seo Joon was dumbfounded when jimin ran inside and placed his palm on her forehead. "Thank god,your temperature hasn't risen up.Tell me Bom,was he bothering you?"

Seo Joon scoffed unbelievably. "Jimin-ssi!I'm her best friend!why would I bother her?!" Jimin sent him a quick glare.Namjoon placed his hand on Seo Joon's shoulder making him look  at him.

"Don't mind him. We are just afraid that you might stress her out. She isn't fully recovered. Her temperature might rise up any time"

Seo Joon widened his eyes before looking back at Bom who was gulping down her medicines.

"Yah piggy!why the fuck didn't you tell me that you are sick?!" He freaked out.

Time skip

A month had passed.Bom had already gotten better and was doing fine as usual.She never met her biological brother after that day.And her step brothers were trying to change themselves for Bom.They tried their best to give Bom their attention and it made her a lot happy.Even Taehyung and Jungkook tried to be less annoyed by her.Her step brothers had even forbidden her to wear short skirts and short pants. They would never let her go out showing off her skin too much.

And now,it's the day before the trip Jin had planned for Bom. Because of Bom,Jin let Han Seo Joon,Lisa and Jisoo to tag along with them.And Jungkook didn't forget to invite his best friend Cha Eunwoo.Bom was too excited about the trip.Since they had planned to leave early in the morning,Lisa,Jisoo,Seo Joon and Eunwoo had come to the Kim mansion to spend the night.

Lisa and Jisoo were in Bom's room chatting about girly stuff and specifically about handsome boys in the school.

"Aww,I like mister Ji chang wook soo much" Bom chimed dreaming about the handsome teacher who beat up Jungkook. "He got some pretty juicy muscles"

Lisa threw a pillow to the dreamy girl while giggling at her friend's dramatic self."you and your dirty words Bom.But I have to agree with you. He is so handsome"

"You don't like anyone?" Jisoo asked Lisa while hugging a pillow to her chest.

Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "I don't have anyone special. But my ideal type is Jungkook. If he wasn't a bully, I'd have liked him"

Bom made a disgusted face."Girl what the hell?!I thought your standards are higher than the skies but looks like it is even lower than my IQ"

Lisa gasped with wide eyes and her jaw dropped. "Yah!what's wrong with my standards?!huh? I like bad boys because I'm a bad girl. Plus look at his muscles!damn girl"

Just then someone popped his head inside the room." Thanks baby girl!"

Lisa widened her eyes before looking at Jungkook who was smirking in a nasty way with a beer can.She picked up a pillow and threw it towards him while screaming "GET OUT YOU PERVATE!"

Jungkook dodged it perfectly and scoffed. "Oh really?now I am the pervate when you literally check me out everyday?huh?do not expect too much, I don't like you" he rolled his eyes before turning around to leave.

"I DO NOT LIKE YOU TOO!!YAH!!YOU HEAR ME!!I HATE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" Lisa screamed from the top of her lungs and took deep breath to calm herself down.

On the other hand,Bom and Jisoo were laughing their asses off.Lisa glared at them and scoffed. "Oh shut it. I told you already. He is only my standard type not the one I like. Plus I will never like a kim" Lisa paused for a bit and continued again looking at Bom."Except you baby girl Bom. I will even be lesbian if you ask me out" she winked making Bom disgust. Bom gagged showing how much she is disgusted but laughed with her two friends.

"I think kook is drunk.He is a cold hearted jerk to people" Bom said knowing his personality.

"I didn't see any difference" Lisa shrugged her shoulders. She turned to Jisoo."So,what about you?who do you like?we shouldn't be the only ones to be embarrassed here" she teased Jisoo a bit making her red.

Jisoo played with the hem of the pillow shyly but looked at Bom worriedly." Tell me you won't get mad?if it makes you mad,then promise me that you will forget it later and I will give up"

Bom got worried seeing Jisoo's hesitant figure."No Jisoo. It's okay.i won't get mad"

Jisoo bit her lower lip."Actually, I-I like H-Han Seo Joon.If you are mad--" she got cut off when Bom hugged her tightly while laughing hard.

"GIRL!!THAT'S GREAT!!WHY SHOULD I BE MAD?!" Bom parted away and smiled looking at Jisoo's confused face.

"Did you think I like that idiot?Well yes I like him but as a friend. He's my best friend. My other half. But every girl and boy best friends don't end up as a couple.We both cherish each other as siblings. Yes he flirts with me every single time he sees me but that's how he is.Just go for him. I'm glad if you become his girlfriend. I don't want any other bitch to be close with my other half.He is too precious to me.Take care of him"Bom reassured her and she was sincerely happy.

"Aww our baby Jisoo is having a crush~" Lisa teased the poor girl and giggled seeing Jisoo's flustered face.

Just then,the door was opened revealing Namjoon."okay girls.That's enough. Go and sleep now.We have to leave early tomorrow!"

"Okay joonie!" Bom screamed while waving her hand cutely to her brother.

Namjoon smiled before leaving them.Lisa and Jisoo bid good night to Bom and left for their guest rooms.Bom sighed before laying on her bed.Not a minute passed when she heard a ding sound from her phone.She took her phone from the nightstand and looked at the message she just received.

"1 a.m. I'll be in the same cafe.Hand over the pendrive.Or else you'll be in a big trouble"

Bom's mind went blank.Her breathing got swallowed. She tried to call him but the phone was switched off. She heaved a shaky breath.

"Just why?"

Should I go or not?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment.